Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bad lore ideas
1 2 3 4
disclaimer: these might not be bad, but they’re meant to be silly. also feel free to steal any of them (of course)
  • a plague dragon that keeps drinking out of the wyrmwound. probably an aberration
  • water dragon that likes to play dead on the surface of the water for stupid amounts of time
  • lightning dragon that has a curse where everything they work on ends up on fire. especially microwaves
  • fire dragon that follows a lightning dragon around and sets their technology on fire, especially microwaves
  • earth dragon that keeps a hoard of liquid metals
  • arcane dragon that has a conspiracy theory that everyone is living in a simulation, and being watched over by unknown entities that feed them and control every bit of their lives
  • and in a similar vein, guardian that has their player as their charge. they feel that protectiveness for something unknown and out of their control, but try and do things (like scavenge good stuff) for the player
  • a lair of dragons that do not believe the deities exist. which considering how much they’ve been neglecting us,,,
  • a group of coatls that hum tunes to each other specifically made for each other to annoy their lair. like if people communicated to each other by humming megalovania.

that’s it for now, might edit this thread if i have more ideas later heh
disclaimer: these might not be bad, but they’re meant to be silly. also feel free to steal any of them (of course)
  • a plague dragon that keeps drinking out of the wyrmwound. probably an aberration
  • water dragon that likes to play dead on the surface of the water for stupid amounts of time
  • lightning dragon that has a curse where everything they work on ends up on fire. especially microwaves
  • fire dragon that follows a lightning dragon around and sets their technology on fire, especially microwaves
  • earth dragon that keeps a hoard of liquid metals
  • arcane dragon that has a conspiracy theory that everyone is living in a simulation, and being watched over by unknown entities that feed them and control every bit of their lives
  • and in a similar vein, guardian that has their player as their charge. they feel that protectiveness for something unknown and out of their control, but try and do things (like scavenge good stuff) for the player
  • a lair of dragons that do not believe the deities exist. which considering how much they’ve been neglecting us,,,
  • a group of coatls that hum tunes to each other specifically made for each other to annoy their lair. like if people communicated to each other by humming megalovania.

that’s it for now, might edit this thread if i have more ideas later heh
and in a similar vein, guardian that has their player as their charge. they feel that protectiveness for something unknown and out of their control, but try and do things (like scavenge good stuff) for the player

Omg what a horrible 4th wall breaking thought; forever restless doing the bidding for a controlling ghost always just beyond reach
and in a similar vein, guardian that has their player as their charge. they feel that protectiveness for something unknown and out of their control, but try and do things (like scavenge good stuff) for the player

Omg what a horrible 4th wall breaking thought; forever restless doing the bidding for a controlling ghost always just beyond reach
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
[quote name="Zeatehk" date="2023-07-25 09:25:08" ] lightning dragon that has a curse where everything they work on ends up on fire. especially microwaves [/quote] *whispers* Wheeljack
Zeatehk wrote on 2023-07-25 09:25:08:
lightning dragon that has a curse where everything they work on ends up on fire. especially microwaves

*whispers* Wheeljack
What are you talking about? These are great!
What are you talking about? These are great!
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
[quote name="Zeatehk" date="2023-07-25 09:25:08" ] and in a similar vein, guardian that has their player as their charge. they feel that protectiveness for something unknown and out of their control, but try and do things (like scavenge good stuff) for the player [/quote] *sweats* What? Why would a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2965851]Guardian [/url]have their charge be an ideology to only allow green-colored dragons into their clan that just so happens to correspond to my favorite color?

*sweats* What? Why would a Guardian have their charge be an ideology to only allow green-colored dragons into their clan that just so happens to correspond to my favorite color?
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
A Pearlcatcher whose "pearl" consists of several marble-sized pearls. They're consistently losing them.
A Pearlcatcher whose "pearl" consists of several marble-sized pearls. They're consistently losing them.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
guardian who has a pack of mirrors as their charge. the mirrors don't want the guardian there. the guardian doesn't care
guardian who has a pack of mirrors as their charge. the mirrors don't want the guardian there. the guardian doesn't care
[quote name="coolrat" date="2023-07-25 12:32:24" ] guardian who has a pack of mirrors as their charge. the mirrors don't want the guardian there. the guardian doesn't care [/quote] i remember seeing a fae who had a bunch of guardians that kept having the fae as their charge once. that one was great.
coolrat wrote on 2023-07-25 12:32:24:
i remember seeing a fae who had a bunch of guardians that kept having the fae as their charge once. that one was great.

[quote name="Zeatehk" date="2023-07-25 09:25:08" ] lightning dragon that has a curse where everything they work on ends up on fire. especially microwaves fire dragon that follows a lightning dragon around and sets their technology on fire, especially microwaves [/quote] This.
lightning dragon that has a curse where everything they work on ends up on fire. especially microwaves

fire dragon that follows a lightning dragon around and sets their technology on fire, especially microwaves
This.
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
[quote name="Zeatehk" date="2023-07-25 09:25:08" ] a lair of dragons that do not believe the deities exist. which considering how much they’ve been neglecting us,,, [/quote] thanks for giving me my nest lore idea, unironically, i am actually gonna do this now
a lair of dragons that do not believe the deities exist. which considering how much they’ve been neglecting us,,,
thanks for giving me my nest lore idea, unironically, i am actually gonna do this now
1 2 3 4