Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 3500 gems for that
1 2
ohh noooo... worst timed wegg ever!!
ohh noooo... worst timed wegg ever!!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
yeah that's why I never try to capitalize on gem genes/breeds

the ONLY time I did this is when flafla came out but in comparison those genes are so cheap that I would have profited even if they HAD wegged me (and they didn't, they gave me three kids!! and I was super poor so that was aMAZING for me)
yeah that's why I never try to capitalize on gem genes/breeds

the ONLY time I did this is when flafla came out but in comparison those genes are so cheap that I would have profited even if they HAD wegged me (and they didn't, they gave me three kids!! and I was super poor so that was aMAZING for me)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Ouch, my Veilspun pairs did that when the released >-<
Ouch, my Veilspun pairs did that when the released >-<
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
my banescales wegged me and I posted a suggestion for universal apparel and I might do it again and suggest the shame sign for dragons who wegg as it is I just suggested the flowerfalls and stuff that sits on the ground as the only apparel ancients could ever wear
my banescales wegged me and I posted a suggestion for universal apparel and I might do it again and suggest the shame sign for dragons who wegg as it is I just suggested the flowerfalls and stuff that sits on the ground as the only apparel ancients could ever wear
I got wegged from my sandsurges, too! I almost never get wegged, I honestly was really surprised.
I got wegged from my sandsurges, too! I almost never get wegged, I honestly was really surprised.
OVI5Wp2.gif
[emoji=eliminate size=1] I hope you at least get some good money from the hatchling

I hope you at least get some good money from the hatchling
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
1 2