Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 ... 3163 3164
@dragonqueen1215 You can do it here. "Support" is at the bottom, then click through options. This is also the place to restore items.
@dragonqueen1215 You can do it here. "Support" is at the bottom, then click through options. This is also the place to restore items.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Thank you! I was just asking as it was brought up in a forum I was reading, and I realized I had no idea how to get to it lol
Thank you! I was just asking as it was brought up in a forum I was reading, and I realized I had no idea how to get to it lol
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
How can I search for dragons to buy born June 10?
How can I search for dragons to buy born June 10?
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@Egs

There is currently no way to search for dragons by hatchdate directly, unfortunately. It's much easier to search immediately after the date in question, since you can check for new hatchlings born in the last few days, but we're well past that point in your case.

Besides just checking hatchdates and getting lucky, there are two main options:
  1. Make a post in Find A Dragon requesting dragons with that hatchdate.
  2. Locate at least one dragon with the desired hatchdate, then check nearby ID numbers on the off-chance one of them is available for sale. Tedious and slow, but doable if you're determined.
@Egs

There is currently no way to search for dragons by hatchdate directly, unfortunately. It's much easier to search immediately after the date in question, since you can check for new hatchlings born in the last few days, but we're well past that point in your case.

Besides just checking hatchdates and getting lucky, there are two main options:
  1. Make a post in Find A Dragon requesting dragons with that hatchdate.
  2. Locate at least one dragon with the desired hatchdate, then check nearby ID numbers on the off-chance one of them is available for sale. Tedious and slow, but doable if you're determined.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Is there a way to turn off the confetti particles that show up when claiming an achievement?
Is there a way to turn off the confetti particles that show up when claiming an achievement?
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Loquaciousky There's no way to turn it off at the moment, but it has been suggested.
@Loquaciousky There's no way to turn it off at the moment, but it has been suggested.
fzww6al.png
Anyone else having trouble with the Coliseum right now? When I click on it it says I'm not logged in xD
Anyone else having trouble with the Coliseum right now? When I click on it it says I'm not logged in xD
lf9X4H2.png
@AwesomeKaya

You're partially logged in. Log out, then log back in again to refresh the session.

The site is currently split between 2 servers, so some pages of the site may sometimes "forget" you're logged in, while the rest behave as normal. Refreshing your session by completely logging out and starting again fixes the issue. You may have to do it twice.
@AwesomeKaya

You're partially logged in. Log out, then log back in again to refresh the session.

The site is currently split between 2 servers, so some pages of the site may sometimes "forget" you're logged in, while the rest behave as normal. Refreshing your session by completely logging out and starting again fixes the issue. You may have to do it twice.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
is there a way to find out how many prints a certain skin has?
is there a way to find out how many prints a certain skin has?
@NightmareJudge thanks! It worked :)
@NightmareJudge thanks! It worked :)
lf9X4H2.png
1 2 ... 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 ... 3163 3164