Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vamprosu's art shop [gems & USD open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
bunp
bunp
@dawnchu Can I get on the pinglist? or are you currently accepting orders?
@dawnchu Can I get on the pinglist? or are you currently accepting orders?
adfa.png
@Riku114
i'm taking orders right now, but it might take me a little to get to yours since i have offsite USD commissions to complete :)
@Riku114
i'm taking orders right now, but it might take me a little to get to yours since i have offsite USD commissions to complete :)
@dawnchu Your art is absolutely stunning, so I hope you wouldn't mind drawing my lady!

character: Jade
type of art: Fully shaded halfbody
payment method: 2500g
OPTIONAL - Some detailed info is listed in the text of the Imgur album I linked above, and feel free to choose any of the main outfits I got of her. Pose-wise, I was wondering if you could include some blue will-o-the-wisp-like lights, either a few around her or her cradling one in her hands. If you could give her eyes a very faint blueish glow (kind of like that one), that would be sweet, too.
@dawnchu Your art is absolutely stunning, so I hope you wouldn't mind drawing my lady!

character: Jade
type of art: Fully shaded halfbody
payment method: 2500g
OPTIONAL - Some detailed info is listed in the text of the Imgur album I linked above, and feel free to choose any of the main outfits I got of her. Pose-wise, I was wondering if you could include some blue will-o-the-wisp-like lights, either a few around her or her cradling one in her hands. If you could give her eyes a very faint blueish glow (kind of like that one), that would be sweet, too.
offsite fullbody commission finished~ character belongs to thebigbluebear on TH [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014197021567103076/1125501129543925830/kiana.png[/img]
offsite fullbody commission finished~
character belongs to thebigbluebear on TH
kiana.png
bump!
bump!
b
b
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump with some new art (Kai'sa from League) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1014197021567103076/1132108388101275748/kaisa_sig.png[/img]
bump with some new art
(Kai'sa from League)
kaisa_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6