Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon restoration with gems
1 2
Previously, dragons were not able to be restored at all, and the system we have now (1 dragon every 90 days) is the compromise to that.

I don't foresee it ever becoming more lenient or allowing users to pay their way out. :/

(Though I'd personally love if it were made more lenient by allowing up to 2 dragons, 'cause that regular dragon restoration Achievement now exists and I refuse to put myself on cooldown and risk being unable to use the service to undo a real mistake, buuut... yeah.)
Previously, dragons were not able to be restored at all, and the system we have now (1 dragon every 90 days) is the compromise to that.

I don't foresee it ever becoming more lenient or allowing users to pay their way out. :/

(Though I'd personally love if it were made more lenient by allowing up to 2 dragons, 'cause that regular dragon restoration Achievement now exists and I refuse to put myself on cooldown and risk being unable to use the service to undo a real mistake, buuut... yeah.)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm a bit torn because on one hand, I think it'd be fine if all the other limits still applied (eg no restoring that 4 digit you exalted a decade ago - this is a callout post for myself), but on the other, there are so many ways to avoid making this mistake in the first place and almost losing one is kind of your indicator that you should be more careful and utilize those methods.

I'm sorry you lost your dragon, OP, but keeping your permas and fodders separated and putting familiars/apparel/etc on your permas is free and is going to go a much longer way.
I'm a bit torn because on one hand, I think it'd be fine if all the other limits still applied (eg no restoring that 4 digit you exalted a decade ago - this is a callout post for myself), but on the other, there are so many ways to avoid making this mistake in the first place and almost losing one is kind of your indicator that you should be more careful and utilize those methods.

I'm sorry you lost your dragon, OP, but keeping your permas and fodders separated and putting familiars/apparel/etc on your permas is free and is going to go a much longer way.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote](Though I'd personally love if it were made more lenient by allowing up to 2 dragons, 'cause that regular dragon restoration Achievement now exists and I refuse to put myself on cooldown and risk being unable to use the service to undo a real mistake, buuut... yeah.)[/quote] This is one thing I fully agree with and wouldn't mind seeing implemented.
Quote:

This is one thing I fully agree with and wouldn't mind seeing implemented.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2023-07-15 05:59:07" ] No support. We all made that mistake, but one dragon that you can unexalt every 3 months is fair. I don't support this, even for gems. Just the fact that we CAN bring back a non-progen dragon from exaltation is a really big deal. I can't support bringing more, sorry. [/quote] ?? I'm not too knowledgeable about the system but I thought it was only your first two dragons(you make when you first join) you could bring back whenever, but for any other dragon after a set time they were gone forever? And anyways, how do you even get the option? There's no easy way to access where you can get them back aside from the occasional pop-up above your profile (as far as I know, at least)
Corviknight wrote on 2023-07-15 05:59:07:
No support.

We all made that mistake, but one dragon that you can unexalt every 3 months is fair. I don't support this, even for gems.

Just the fact that we CAN bring back a non-progen dragon from exaltation is a really big deal. I can't support bringing more, sorry.

??
I'm not too knowledgeable about the system but I thought it was only your first two dragons(you make when you first join) you could bring back whenever, but for any other dragon after a set time they were gone forever?

And anyways, how do you even get the option? There's no easy way to access where you can get them back aside from the occasional pop-up above your profile (as far as I know, at least)
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="@Dragonqueen1215" date="2023-07-19 10:27:12" ] [quote name="Corviknight" date="2023-07-15 05:59:07" ] No support. We all made that mistake, but one dragon that you can unexalt every 3 months is fair. I don't support this, even for gems. Just the fact that we CAN bring back a non-progen dragon from exaltation is a really big deal. I can't support bringing more, sorry. [/quote] ?? I'm not too knowledgeable about the system but I thought it was only your first two dragons(you make when you first join) you could bring back whenever, but for any other dragon after a set time they were gone forever? And anyways, how do you even get the option? There's no easy way to access where you can get them back aside from the occasional pop-up above your profile (as far as I know, at least) [/quote] Progens can be exalted and then restored at any time through the Self-Service (located by clicking Support in the main menu). But you can now restore 1 non-progen dragon every 3 months, also through the Self-Service, so long as it was exalted less than 14 days ago. You can also restore items that you accidentally hoard-sold and want back, again through the Self-Service.
@Dragonqueen1215 wrote on 2023-07-19 10:27:12:
Corviknight wrote on 2023-07-15 05:59:07:
No support.

We all made that mistake, but one dragon that you can unexalt every 3 months is fair. I don't support this, even for gems.

Just the fact that we CAN bring back a non-progen dragon from exaltation is a really big deal. I can't support bringing more, sorry.

??
I'm not too knowledgeable about the system but I thought it was only your first two dragons(you make when you first join) you could bring back whenever, but for any other dragon after a set time they were gone forever?

And anyways, how do you even get the option? There's no easy way to access where you can get them back aside from the occasional pop-up above your profile (as far as I know, at least)

Progens can be exalted and then restored at any time through the Self-Service (located by clicking Support in the main menu).

But you can now restore 1 non-progen dragon every 3 months, also through the Self-Service, so long as it was exalted less than 14 days ago.

You can also restore items that you accidentally hoard-sold and want back, again through the Self-Service.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2023-07-14 20:40:42" ] Only support if it only applies to like..the last 5 or 10 dragons that have been exalted for you to choose from and not the entire duration of the site. Too many people would be able to pull oldies and low digit dragons out of the void that would be more valuable than what they'd cost to restore. [/quote] ^This.
vihuff wrote on 2023-07-14 20:40:42:
Only support if it only applies to like..the last 5 or 10 dragons that have been exalted for you to choose from and not the entire duration of the site. Too many people would be able to pull oldies and low digit dragons out of the void that would be more valuable than what they'd cost to restore.

^This.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Quote:
Dragon Restoration Update!
Dragons exalted in the past 45 days may now be restored (up from 15). Restoration cooldown has been reduced to 45 days (down from 90).

from the front page and I immediately thought of your G1 @skallen IDK if this helps you get them back but there has been a change to restoring dragons!
Quote:
Dragon Restoration Update!
Dragons exalted in the past 45 days may now be restored (up from 15). Restoration cooldown has been reduced to 45 days (down from 90).

from the front page and I immediately thought of your G1 @skallen IDK if this helps you get them back but there has been a change to restoring dragons!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkmoose Wow this is really unexpected! This is so much better than i could’ve hoped for, let alone ask. I’m a little surprised, to be honest. I have no idea if I’ll be able to restore the dragon when my cooldown runs out but I’m really just happy that this has been adjusted in case this ever happens to me and others again.
@clockworkmoose Wow this is really unexpected! This is so much better than i could’ve hoped for, let alone ask. I’m a little surprised, to be honest. I have no idea if I’ll be able to restore the dragon when my cooldown runs out but I’m really just happy that this has been adjusted in case this ever happens to me and others again.
oh god
1 2