Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Discussion 2023
1 2 3 4 5
I thought I could deal with having my first attempt at a skin be for this, but hoo boy I am stressed out ;u;
I'm a digital artist and I still have no idea how y'all are getting your resized entries so crisp and clean. I basically ended up giving up lol
I thought I could deal with having my first attempt at a skin be for this, but hoo boy I am stressed out ;u;
I'm a digital artist and I still have no idea how y'all are getting your resized entries so crisp and clean. I basically ended up giving up lol
@paladinpass - Just a heads up in case it's the finished entry - something in your resizing settings seems to be off, because the judging version of the entry is way more pixelated than the full sized one!
@paladinpass - Just a heads up in case it's the finished entry - something in your resizing settings seems to be off, because the judging version of the entry is way more pixelated than the full sized one!
QYzhmAi.png
@MulberryScroll
Thank you for reminding me. I processed the judging accent with image processing software to make it clearer, so they look different. I wonder if I understand what you mean?
@MulberryScroll
Thank you for reminding me. I processed the judging accent with image processing software to make it clearer, so they look different. I wonder if I understand what you mean?
@paladinpass - that might be it; if that's your intent for it to look that way, it's fine! I just had a problem last month myself after forgetting some pixel art-focused settings on my regular illustrations and spending a while trying to find out what happened, so I was afraid of a similar thing :P
@paladinpass - that might be it; if that's your intent for it to look that way, it's fine! I just had a problem last month myself after forgetting some pixel art-focused settings on my regular illustrations and spending a while trying to find out what happened, so I was afraid of a similar thing :P
QYzhmAi.png
wish I had more time to do another accent of a spider tailed viper and christmas cactus combo based on this years familiar theme, but alas im the worlds slowest artist ;-; maybe next year

Still new in the submitting skins so any advice is welcome

There’s so many submissions that are so lovely I can’t ping them all! I’m rooting for yall
wish I had more time to do another accent of a spider tailed viper and christmas cactus combo based on this years familiar theme, but alas im the worlds slowest artist ;-; maybe next year

Still new in the submitting skins so any advice is welcome

There’s so many submissions that are so lovely I can’t ping them all! I’m rooting for yall
@MulberryScroll So that is the case, then thank you for your kind reminder! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@MulberryScroll
So that is the case, then thank you for your kind reminder!
my entry is a huge mistake but i already made it so i don't want to delate it

+ i'm to lazy to do antything with it
my entry is a huge mistake but i already made it so i don't want to delate it

+ i'm to lazy to do antything with it
= • She | Her
° Fr +9
wishlist
° Art shop
Genshin Fandragons
____________alThkXE.gif
@Plasmic Kiss the dragon's belly* My friend also likes Nocturne very much, and I hope to have the skin of Nocturne this year![emoji=nocturne star size=1]
@Plasmic
Kiss the dragon's belly*
My friend also likes Nocturne very much, and I hope to have the skin of Nocturne this year!
ppqrjSA.png
@Enbees
Same.
I've gotten my entire accent done along with examples but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it a png24 file and/or how to make the image appear in FR.
I'm terrible with technology but I really wanted to do this. Sadness... :(

Edit: I also can't figure out how to resize it from 750px x 760px to 350 x 350....
@Enbees
Same.
I've gotten my entire accent done along with examples but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it a png24 file and/or how to make the image appear in FR.
I'm terrible with technology but I really wanted to do this. Sadness... :(

Edit: I also can't figure out how to resize it from 750px x 760px to 350 x 350....
:)
@SageHoney I love your entry and do hope it wins, but i can see it running into eligibility issues bc of the face lineart- one of the rules is that the lineart must always be darker than the colors it rests on
@SageHoney I love your entry and do hope it wins, but i can see it running into eligibility issues bc of the face lineart- one of the rules is that the lineart must always be darker than the colors it rests on
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3 4 5