Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101
I must admit I was kind of doubting these guy's designs when I first saw the art progress, but I can now safely say they're probably one of my favorite ancients! Amazing job <3
I must admit I was kind of doubting these guy's designs when I first saw the art progress, but I can now safely say they're probably one of my favorite ancients! Amazing job <3
WG2K6wH.png
The thread is unlocked, now I can remark as to the neatness of this new breed of ancient.
The thread is unlocked, now I can remark as to the neatness of this new breed of ancient.
DyYwZkw.png
Ooh, exciting!
Ooh, exciting!
PQznZys.png
augment is so sick, more robot dragons please
augment is so sick, more robot dragons please
3h66iSk.png

-he/they
-+1 fr time
oh man I love them so much [emoji=guardian love size=1]
oh man I love them so much
UEKFohX.png
They look amazing!! So many fun genes! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
They look amazing!! So many fun genes!
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
raffle dragon
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3
Ehhh the body plan is pretty... plain.. for an ancient and a gem breed at that, but the terts are nice at least. Wish it'd get a bit more wild and out-there with ancients
Ehhh the body plan is pretty... plain.. for an ancient and a gem breed at that, but the terts are nice at least. Wish it'd get a bit more wild and out-there with ancients
Wes-dance.gif
wait the breed change is only in the gem marketplace? when we got 2 aether eggs with their release?
wait the breed change is only in the gem marketplace? when we got 2 aether eggs with their release?
great! I like them!
great! I like them!
EXCELLENT.
EXCELLENT.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 101