Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101
gem market place only? well that's a shame
gem market place only? well that's a shame
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=173&winggene=207&wings=10&auth=02ddcb2b9feab0a2a076eade7865c4580ebdde86&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=173&winggene=207&wings=10&auth=32baccab1da0e595b6024d1250c0357f162ecfe7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=173&winggene=207&wings=10&auth=a5e24c3ca923c7a83a2ebb31c83015ea1ba50203&dummyext=prev.png[/img] im ill
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=173&winggene=207&wings=10&auth=02ddcb2b9feab0a2a076eade7865c4580ebdde86&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=173&winggene=207&wings=10&auth=32baccab1da0e595b6024d1250c0357f162ecfe7&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=207&breed=23&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=173&winggene=207&wings=10&auth=a5e24c3ca923c7a83a2ebb31c83015ea1ba50203&dummyext=prev.png

im ill
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=187&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=173&winggene=211&wings=119&auth=41c8d6dbba84e485723a7dc67cd85c7c4d6890d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This scry.....
dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=187&breed=23&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=173&winggene=211&wings=119&auth=41c8d6dbba84e485723a7dc67cd85c7c4d6890d2&dummyext=prev.png

This scry.....
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL OHHH MY GOD
THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL OHHH MY GOD
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Really sad to see so much vitriol; did not at all expect this with the new ancient release. Just going to drop some thoughts that are buzzing in my head after seeing all this, take them or leave them, it's just another perspective. I was disappointed with the Veilspun not having freebies as well when they came out, and ever since then I took away from that the idea that "OK. We're not guaranteed to get a freebie with every breed release". So I have kept that information in mind going forward and have never anticipated freebies for any release. So it really wasn't a crushing blow for me here. Obviously not everybody interpreted it that way. I guess that's the diversity of different perspectives taking away different ideas from the same thing for you. I guess better communication was the issue here, and I'm glad that the FR team has acknowledged that for moving forward. But I honestly can't fault them, because I don't know if [i]I[/i] would have realized that that was something that needed clarifying. It's impossible to catch every perspective; issues will happen, even after people have improved and put out effort to be better, this is called being human. You never hit that fabled "perfection". When you get so fixated on one thing you're excited about, the rest of the world seems to disappear, I know, I've been there time and time again. But you will be disappointed sometimes, and it's OK to be frustrated and angry and sad. But once you've worked through the initial emotions, you have to look back and assess just how much of a problem this really is, in the overall scheme of things. With Veilspun I had to resign myself to being patient and waiting for auction house prices to drop; it was hard, but not the end of the world, or my enjoyment of the site. Just a temporary set-back. But sometimes things take time; it's something that I think we're losing sight of in our modern instant-gratification world. It's not about fairness; the dev team didn't do this to be unfair, in fact they've put a lot of work into making things more fair than most sites like this would. Trust me, I've seen the crushing fall of Neopets; this is [b]not[/b] what a cash-grab or paywall looks like... euuggh. All-in-all, just a small miscommunication that I think got compounded a little out of control with emotions. Big appreciation to all those who chime in with their opinions, but are very chill and respectful with it; that's how you solve things. OK sorry for long ramble, I just kind of absorb emotions from these kinds of things and wanted to get out some thoughts that were bugging me; wish I were better at wording my thoughts. Love the new genes for the Sandsurge, and super excited to hear about Nature ancient on the horizon! [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
Really sad to see so much vitriol; did not at all expect this with the new ancient release. Just going to drop some thoughts that are buzzing in my head after seeing all this, take them or leave them, it's just another perspective.

I was disappointed with the Veilspun not having freebies as well when they came out, and ever since then I took away from that the idea that "OK. We're not guaranteed to get a freebie with every breed release". So I have kept that information in mind going forward and have never anticipated freebies for any release. So it really wasn't a crushing blow for me here. Obviously not everybody interpreted it that way. I guess that's the diversity of different perspectives taking away different ideas from the same thing for you. I guess better communication was the issue here, and I'm glad that the FR team has acknowledged that for moving forward. But I honestly can't fault them, because I don't know if I would have realized that that was something that needed clarifying. It's impossible to catch every perspective; issues will happen, even after people have improved and put out effort to be better, this is called being human. You never hit that fabled "perfection".

When you get so fixated on one thing you're excited about, the rest of the world seems to disappear, I know, I've been there time and time again. But you will be disappointed sometimes, and it's OK to be frustrated and angry and sad. But once you've worked through the initial emotions, you have to look back and assess just how much of a problem this really is, in the overall scheme of things. With Veilspun I had to resign myself to being patient and waiting for auction house prices to drop; it was hard, but not the end of the world, or my enjoyment of the site. Just a temporary set-back. But sometimes things take time; it's something that I think we're losing sight of in our modern instant-gratification world.

It's not about fairness; the dev team didn't do this to be unfair, in fact they've put a lot of work into making things more fair than most sites like this would. Trust me, I've seen the crushing fall of Neopets; this is not what a cash-grab or paywall looks like... euuggh. All-in-all, just a small miscommunication that I think got compounded a little out of control with emotions. Big appreciation to all those who chime in with their opinions, but are very chill and respectful with it; that's how you solve things.

OK sorry for long ramble, I just kind of absorb emotions from these kinds of things and wanted to get out some thoughts that were bugging me; wish I were better at wording my thoughts.
Love the new genes for the Sandsurge, and super excited to hear about Nature ancient on the horizon!
aKHNXwM.png
BEARD BABIES
BEARD BABIES
These are so beautiful *-* I can't wait to get my claws on one!!
These are so beautiful *-* I can't wait to get my claws on one!!
I still wish chitin was their base design, had a feeling it was just going to be a tert gene unfortunately. But they're still neat. Harlequin/Jester looks stunning on them and I'm gonna need a few funky clowns [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/628153089832124418/1131374558469951488/dragon.png[/img][/center]
I still wish chitin was their base design, had a feeling it was just going to be a tert gene unfortunately.

But they're still neat. Harlequin/Jester looks stunning on them and I'm gonna need a few funky clowns
dragon.png
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
they're literally just little guys
they're literally just little guys
xqTsMDD.png
9hqcHsy.png
rPaLIxa.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
> Wishlist
> Hoard
> Sales