Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 101
Very excited to see if any of my current Gen One hoard will scroll nicely as this breed. They look so good!!! [emoji=aberration love size=1] (Also, I know it's disappointing for those who can't afford the new dragons immediately but IMO no free dragon for gem breeds makes sense. The site has to earn money to pay the staff somehow, and I'd rather have the staff be able to like, eat and pay bills over me getting a free png. Heck, just giving 1 scroll to Every Online User Right Now would be worth over $52,000!)
Very excited to see if any of my current Gen One hoard will scroll nicely as this breed. They look so good!!!

(Also, I know it's disappointing for those who can't afford the new dragons immediately but IMO no free dragon for gem breeds makes sense. The site has to earn money to pay the staff somehow, and I'd rather have the staff be able to like, eat and pay bills over me getting a free png. Heck, just giving 1 scroll to Every Online User Right Now would be worth over $52,000!)
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
Love these guys, a lot of their exclusive genes are such winners- especially sailfish/marlin! Those accent colors are crazy!
Love these guys, a lot of their exclusive genes are such winners- especially sailfish/marlin! Those accent colors are crazy!
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
They're gorgeous! ♥
They're gorgeous! ♥
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
Aww
Aww
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
@Spazzshadow Veilspuns. They were the only other gem ancient, and we didn't get freebies, so personally I figured it would be the same now. (However, I think it might be nice if we instead got 1 item instead of 2 freebies in the future.)
@Spazzshadow Veilspuns. They were the only other gem ancient, and we didn't get freebies, so personally I figured it would be the same now. (However, I think it might be nice if we instead got 1 item instead of 2 freebies in the future.)
LOVE!!!
I just wish scrolls were affordable, or that we got freebies... 1k g is a little steep.
LOVE!!!
I just wish scrolls were affordable, or that we got freebies... 1k g is a little steep.
zdvqwJY.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I ADORE THEM

THANK YOU DEVS!!!!!!!

Now to go frantically grind for gems XD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I ADORE THEM

THANK YOU DEVS!!!!!!!

Now to go frantically grind for gems XD
VAAnkLY.png
HECK YEA SANDSURGE DROP LETS GOOOOOO Also, I'm so glad I saved [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69745530]this guy [/url]just for the drop because he has so many good scries. But this one is the winner. I just have to get Branches for him *sobs at the thought of coli grinding* [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=189&breed=23&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=189&winggene=189&wings=27&auth=e00c8bf91baec4330ed188b9c1fcc620745fd83b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Edit to the Dev Team: Thank you all so much for the hard work you, the artists, and everyone else on the FR team has done to create and launch this new dragon. While some people are annoyed that it's an gem breed and theres no breed change/egg freebies, I have no such issues. Being able to watch the live streams and learn about the plans for the breed as it was being made was both beneficial to me for planning purposes and also so much fun to get a behind the scenes. I hope y'all plan to do another live stream like that for the Nature ancient as I would love to join in. I send everyone on the FR team hugs, headpats, boops, high-fives, or whatever other sign of appreciation/thanks they enjoy. Thank you all so much for your hard work and dedication. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
HECK YEA SANDSURGE DROP LETS GOOOOOO

Also, I'm so glad I saved this guy just for the drop because he has so many good scries. But this one is the winner. I just have to get Branches for him *sobs at the thought of coli grinding*

dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=189&breed=23&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=189&winggene=189&wings=27&auth=e00c8bf91baec4330ed188b9c1fcc620745fd83b&dummyext=prev.png

Edit to the Dev Team: Thank you all so much for the hard work you, the artists, and everyone else on the FR team has done to create and launch this new dragon. While some people are annoyed that it's an gem breed and theres no breed change/egg freebies, I have no such issues. Being able to watch the live streams and learn about the plans for the breed as it was being made was both beneficial to me for planning purposes and also so much fun to get a behind the scenes. I hope y'all plan to do another live stream like that for the Nature ancient as I would love to join in.

I send everyone on the FR team hugs, headpats, boops, high-fives, or whatever other sign of appreciation/thanks they enjoy. Thank you all so much for your hard work and dedication.
Oh, lovely. I like these guys a lot.
Oh, lovely. I like these guys a lot.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
I apologize, I have not read through the whole thread. Too many pages but hopefully I understood stuff right.

I think it'd be nice if each new ancient breed was always available to players the same way... not changing it up - like now. Either as a gift (Galore) for free as eggs or genes so one can breed-change an existing dragon or a mix of both OR start them being paywalled from the start.
Having some of them unobtainable to some people because they're paywalled behind gems is kind of... meh.
I apologize, I have not read through the whole thread. Too many pages but hopefully I understood stuff right.

I think it'd be nice if each new ancient breed was always available to players the same way... not changing it up - like now. Either as a gift (Galore) for free as eggs or genes so one can breed-change an existing dragon or a mix of both OR start them being paywalled from the start.
Having some of them unobtainable to some people because they're paywalled behind gems is kind of... meh.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 100 101