Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 100 101
It might be a good idea to somehow pin or attach the message from the mods about these guys being gem-based since it certainly cleared up my concerns and will probably do the same for many others!
These guys are sweet. :3
It might be a good idea to somehow pin or attach the message from the mods about these guys being gem-based since it certainly cleared up my concerns and will probably do the same for many others!
These guys are sweet. :3
*sobs* THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL
*sobs* THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
super cool breed and i really like a lot of the unique genes! esp beard and spectre.

i made this scry that i really love, but at the same time it's not quite for me...! (i like to make breeding pairs with ranges rather than exact colors) so if anyone would like to make this reality please feel free to borrow my idea :) and ping me if you have any hatchlings

sparky dude

edit: btw, no complaints here at all about this being a gem breed. FR puts out so much free content... it's ok for some of it to be gem-based. besides, you can buy a hatchling from someone else eventually for treasure. it makes sense that FR needs to make money to cover not only site costs but also to pay their employees who seem to be working very hard!!
super cool breed and i really like a lot of the unique genes! esp beard and spectre.

i made this scry that i really love, but at the same time it's not quite for me...! (i like to make breeding pairs with ranges rather than exact colors) so if anyone would like to make this reality please feel free to borrow my idea :) and ping me if you have any hatchlings

sparky dude

edit: btw, no complaints here at all about this being a gem breed. FR puts out so much free content... it's ok for some of it to be gem-based. besides, you can buy a hatchling from someone else eventually for treasure. it makes sense that FR needs to make money to cover not only site costs but also to pay their employees who seem to be working very hard!!
82346754.pngnr-100.png94499341.png
cash shop breed...eh. glad we finally have an ancient though! I'll just wait for the babies to become affordable on the AH, lmao.

also, thanks for robo-looking genes. I was hoping a lightning ancient would be some sort of golem, but I can take robot genes.
cash shop breed...eh. glad we finally have an ancient though! I'll just wait for the babies to become affordable on the AH, lmao.

also, thanks for robo-looking genes. I was hoping a lightning ancient would be some sort of golem, but I can take robot genes.
lightning.gif2f3b078d99d720604b36510c35f391005ec07b3f.pngQOsn8Q8.png
I love the new breed, I want it so bad right now. It looks so cool. The genes for the Sandsurge look amazing. Undertides were my fav ancient, but now the Sandsurge is taking over.
I love the new breed, I want it so bad right now. It looks so cool. The genes for the Sandsurge look amazing. Undertides were my fav ancient, but now the Sandsurge is taking over.
They're here!!!!! I'm kind of sad they didn't get Metallic/Alloy (as I had Plans) but all the cool new genes they got absolutely makes up for that! These dudes are NEAT.
They're here!!!!! I'm kind of sad they didn't get Metallic/Alloy (as I had Plans) but all the cool new genes they got absolutely makes up for that! These dudes are NEAT.
JOuQ1Pe.png
The copperdragons are here.
Bit iffy that Galore isn't giving us eggs/breed changes like with the other Ancients but hey, can't have anything ;)
The copperdragons are here.
Bit iffy that Galore isn't giving us eggs/breed changes like with the other Ancients but hey, can't have anything ;)
cdpykkvcrkou.png
[quote name="Dragonking011" date="2023-07-19 08:31:00" ] I love the new breed, I want it so bad right now. It looks so cool. The genes for the Sandsurge look amazing. Undertides were my fav ancient, but now the Sandsurge is taking over. [/quote] Absolutely felt The genes are so good and augment has my HEARTTTT
Dragonking011 wrote on 2023-07-19 08:31:00:

Absolutely felt
The genes are so good and augment has my HEARTTTT
Kano3Shuuya.png
omg i LOVE them
omg i LOVE them
Looks sick ^^
Looks sick ^^
_______________ hhT9Tkq.png
z8s5c34.png
bYt72YT.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png