Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 100 101
THANK YOU FOR MY WHOLE LIFE........ I LOVE THEM :)

also out of curiosity, will all ancients be getting glimmer/capsule at some point?
THANK YOU FOR MY WHOLE LIFE........ I LOVE THEM :)

also out of curiosity, will all ancients be getting glimmer/capsule at some point?
BYQnI83.gifxgrFLEA.gifiKcDh0i.gif94B4qDZ.gifWbtrYCo.gif2M5MUG7.gifVJB5evU.gif
YOOO
YOOO
dvUDhuR.png
GOD i hope we get rattlesnake/diamondback as parallel genes eventually they are just SO GOOD

i have been looking for the right secondary for my progen forever and they are perfect ;-;
GOD i hope we get rattlesnake/diamondback as parallel genes eventually they are just SO GOOD

i have been looking for the right secondary for my progen forever and they are perfect ;-;
s.png
OLUoiqA.gif
Oh these are precious!! And make me hungry for seafood, oh boy
Bring on the sand
Oh these are precious!! And make me hungry for seafood, oh boy
Bring on the sand
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
[quote name="StoryofaWhale" date="2023-07-19 08:08:17" ] why did they get so many fish-related genes ?? i wish these genes were available for the water ancient............................ either way, i guess this means i'll be pretending any future sandsurges i own are actual water-based dragons, ha. [/quote] That was very disappointing imo. I hope we get the parallels for Undertide relatively soon. Otherwise the new breed is cute but I'm really confused by how the team make their decisions about what genes to give to what ancient breed.
StoryofaWhale wrote on 2023-07-19 08:08:17:
why did they get so many fish-related genes ?? i wish these genes were available for the water ancient............................

either way, i guess this means i'll be pretending any future sandsurges i own are actual water-based dragons, ha.

That was very disappointing imo. I hope we get the parallels for Undertide relatively soon.
Otherwise the new breed is cute but I'm really confused by how the team make their decisions about what genes to give to what ancient breed.
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Ohhhhh, I love them! I really have to think of a way to work ancient breeds into my lair plans.
Ohhhhh, I love them! I really have to think of a way to work ancient breeds into my lair plans.
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
[quote name="sedge122" date="2023-07-19 08:10:52" ] [center]THEYRE SO COOL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH MY ABSOLUTE BELOVEDS AAAA [emoji=sandsurge star size=2] also they have BOA/SADDLE.... i am being so spoiled rn aaarhrrh (one of my favourite gene sets!! on such an incredible breed!!! yessss) also. guys,,,, pretty sure veils only gave a familiar too, and they were a gem ancient also. FR does need to?? make money????? so its not "cash grabby" for them to, yknow, have some things that are purely premium. ik it's quite a lot of gems to pay but FR gems are still easier to earn then premium currency on many other petsites so,,, i think its perfectly fair for them to just be a plain gem breed w/ no eggs and scrolls.[/center] [/quote] None of this changes the fact it's a bummer! It'll be years before I can afford a scroll through in game playing-- I just can't be online 24/7. And that's fine! But it's still paywalled for casual players and takes a ton of the excitement out of the release. :c full disclaimer I misses the veilspun release too so I can't speak on that! but I would have loved even one egg to have and to hold T_T
sedge122 wrote on 2023-07-19 08:10:52:
THEYRE SO COOL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH MY ABSOLUTE BELOVEDS AAAA

also they have BOA/SADDLE.... i am being so spoiled rn aaarhrrh (one of my favourite gene sets!! on such an incredible breed!!! yessss)

also. guys,,,, pretty sure veils only gave a familiar too, and they were a gem ancient also. FR does need to?? make money????? so its not "cash grabby" for them to, yknow, have some things that are purely premium. ik it's quite a lot of gems to pay but FR gems are still easier to earn then premium currency on many other petsites so,,, i think its perfectly fair for them to just be a plain gem breed w/ no eggs and scrolls.

None of this changes the fact it's a bummer! It'll be years before I can afford a scroll through in game playing-- I just can't be online 24/7. And that's fine! But it's still paywalled for casual players and takes a ton of the excitement out of the release. :c

full disclaimer I misses the veilspun release too so I can't speak on that! but I would have loved even one egg to have and to hold T_T
Aw, shame we didn't get freebies like normal. I don't play enough to have enough gems to get a breeding pair easily. Still, I like this breed. The fin-like wings are a nice change of pace from the generic membrane wings. We need more non-standard wings in general, and along with the Aether from last time, this one's going in a good direction.
Aw, shame we didn't get freebies like normal. I don't play enough to have enough gems to get a breeding pair easily. Still, I like this breed. The fin-like wings are a nice change of pace from the generic membrane wings. We need more non-standard wings in general, and along with the Aether from last time, this one's going in a good direction.
They look awesome! I love the big sailfins!!
They look awesome! I love the big sailfins!!
fHKOi67.png Qsi7AgW.png jy4N1pw.png Yw8EvNQ.png c4hkaoV.jpg
rix3ppo.png BzjAkuF.png FObX7rS.png
H5oS9j0.png
Sorry for the delay, Stormcatcher wanted to celebrate this wondrous occasion by flinging a sudden, unexpected derecho-like storm our way and decimated the city, so I had to assess the damages but we're here now. Cried over a fallen tree more than I did over my grandma.

That aside, dear lord, the genes!!!!!!! These are so good!!
Sorry for the delay, Stormcatcher wanted to celebrate this wondrous occasion by flinging a sudden, unexpected derecho-like storm our way and decimated the city, so I had to assess the damages but we're here now. Cried over a fallen tree more than I did over my grandma.

That aside, dear lord, the genes!!!!!!! These are so good!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 100 101