Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pain.
1 2
Idk what is considered rare for colors, but I came up with a dragon last night, made it a scry this morning, and...

it has 117 non-exalted dragons.

And I also looked up the specific breed I wanted, and there are... 4. And they're all inactive.

Why do you do this to me :'(

I messaged a couple of active accounts with people who have the dragons with those colors, haven't got a response, but that was just recently so I can be paitent :) (maybe)
Idk what is considered rare for colors, but I came up with a dragon last night, made it a scry this morning, and...

it has 117 non-exalted dragons.

And I also looked up the specific breed I wanted, and there are... 4. And they're all inactive.

Why do you do this to me :'(

I messaged a couple of active accounts with people who have the dragons with those colors, haven't got a response, but that was just recently so I can be paitent :) (maybe)
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
sounds like it's time for a breeding project! :D
sounds like it's time for a breeding project! :D
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
I know the pain. There are several combos I want that don't exist at all. X'D
I know the pain. There are several combos I want that don't exist at all. X'D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
117 non-exalted dragons is pretty good, if you can get any of them! you can always breed change (unless you needed an imp in which case rip)
117 non-exalted dragons is pretty good, if you can get any of them! you can always breed change (unless you needed an imp in which case rip)
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@Achaius planning on maybe doing a breed change, I'm doing a snapper so it's sorta expensive but overall not to worried about it (coatl would suck tho)

@okcomputer my issue there- I've never done one before. I'd have no clue where to start
@Achaius planning on maybe doing a breed change, I'm doing a snapper so it's sorta expensive but overall not to worried about it (coatl would suck tho)

@okcomputer my issue there- I've never done one before. I'd have no clue where to start
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
F8JsSEl.png
I am experiencing this pain sm rn. I have like 6 new projects you cant do this.

I am always against breeding projects for. some reason so I always search colors i can compromise on as well.

My best examples are my Hyde and Carmilla projects at the moment. The goal is here. but you'll notice Carmella's dragon has a couple colors off.

HOWEVER do check your genes in morphology before purchasing, as sometimes there can be a secondary color in the gene that messes it up.

You can always change the genes but changing color is a lot harder. With enough willpower I mean. Gem genes are not fun.

anyways, im going to cry in gem genes now.

edit: This reminds me of a time I found only 2 pages of dragons with the colors, most on inactive accounts except two undertides that were a breeding pair. ended up getting the guy for free from the person !!
I am experiencing this pain sm rn. I have like 6 new projects you cant do this.

I am always against breeding projects for. some reason so I always search colors i can compromise on as well.

My best examples are my Hyde and Carmilla projects at the moment. The goal is here. but you'll notice Carmella's dragon has a couple colors off.

HOWEVER do check your genes in morphology before purchasing, as sometimes there can be a secondary color in the gene that messes it up.

You can always change the genes but changing color is a lot harder. With enough willpower I mean. Gem genes are not fun.

anyways, im going to cry in gem genes now.

edit: This reminds me of a time I found only 2 pages of dragons with the colors, most on inactive accounts except two undertides that were a breeding pair. ended up getting the guy for free from the person !!
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Aetherskyes I assume you've at least learned how to do them right? Cuz I haven't lol
@Aetherskyes I assume you've at least learned how to do them right? Cuz I haven't lol
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
F8JsSEl.png
what colors are you looking for?
what colors are you looking for?
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
[quote name="Gavynthetoad" date="2023-07-18 13:40:47" ] @/Aetherskyes I assume you've at least learned how to do them right? Cuz I haven't lol [/quote] Yep! A good portion of my dragons are found this way. It may take a couple of days but I'm sure you'll get there eventually!
Gavynthetoad wrote on 2023-07-18 13:40:47:
@/Aetherskyes I assume you've at least learned how to do them right? Cuz I haven't lol

Yep! A good portion of my dragons are found this way. It may take a couple of days but I'm sure you'll get there eventually!
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Sushimonsterr I'm looking for an XXY pattern of Stonewash / Stonewash / Azure (believe those are the colors
@Sushimonsterr I'm looking for an XXY pattern of Stonewash / Stonewash / Azure (believe those are the colors
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
F8JsSEl.png
1 2