sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
xx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
xx
Jk9NoUo.png
[i]necrolocke necrolocke[/i] [emoji=mirror size=1] looking forward to the update!!
necrolocke necrolocke
looking forward to the update!!
\'o.o'/ 32036.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Zeke/Bun
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif he/him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif tired nb
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif ♥ banescales

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif plague soup kitchen!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif rent-a-pleg!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif mutation madness!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spread the infection!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif necromancers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif hibernal den gifting!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif germ bbcode school!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit :3
33514.png
Just discovered this subspecies recently and this is all awesome! Just bought my first necromancer and I am very excited! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87453497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874535/87453497_350.png[/img][/url]
Just discovered this subspecies recently and this is all awesome! Just bought my first necromancer and I am very excited!

87453497_350.png
@Tamine I saw you already registered Epiphyseal! She looks amazing, and her lore is very intriguing. The commentary on the mad mirror in the tab description is great [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] Welcome to the subspecies, I'm so glad you enjoy it!
@Tamine I saw you already registered Epiphyseal! She looks amazing, and her lore is very intriguing. The commentary on the mad mirror in the tab description is great Welcome to the subspecies, I'm so glad you enjoy it!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Thank you very much for the welcome and I'm very glad you like her lore!

I'm having so much fun with all of this and I definitely plan on expanding more on her lore and collecting more dragons from this subspecies when I have more time!
@3idolon Thank you very much for the welcome and I'm very glad you like her lore!

I'm having so much fun with all of this and I definitely plan on expanding more on her lore and collecting more dragons from this subspecies when I have more time!
@3idolon can i do the ancient sandsurge necromancer variants pretty please pretty please?
@3idolon can i do the ancient sandsurge necromancer variants pretty please pretty please?
xxxx xx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
xx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
xx
Jk9NoUo.png
@counterklock It is yours!
@counterklock It is yours!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@counterklock

can i pls get a ping when you have the sandsurge guidelines drafted, i wanna hurl one of these big fin boys into the soup
@counterklock

can i pls get a ping when you have the sandsurge guidelines drafted, i wanna hurl one of these big fin boys into the soup
Gejcwcq.png
As soon as I saw sandsurge got thylacine knew someone was going to make necromancer versions.
As soon as I saw sandsurge got thylacine knew someone was going to make necromancer versions.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 237 238