Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | WIP
1 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GMLyCNz.png[/img] Welcome, welcome! Its has been quite some time since I last opened an art shop so im quite excited to offer some adoptables again. There is still some cleaning and ordering to do around this thread but please, feel free to check the examples, ask any questions and order your flying friend! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CCuG6MX.png[/img] [list] [*] [color=104fba]Payment is upfront. [/color] Please wait until I have confirmed your order before sending payment. [*] While there can be only 1 slot per dragon, each person can get multiple slots. This rule may change depending on how I adjust to having a shop again. [*] Turn up time is usually 7 days. I will let you know in case there is any delay [*] [color=104fba]Base price per adopt is 250g/kt[/color]. Mixed payment is accepted [*] All genes are being worked on and those that are available are free. If you want, you can sponsor a gene to get it done faster and be available to everyone! [color=104fba]Gene sponsoring cost: +30G/30kt [/color] [*] Available apparel is free. Similar to genes, you can sponsor new apparel! (re-colors don't need to be sponsored. Just request it and they will be done). [color=104fba]Apparel sponsoring depends on its complexity[/color]. [*] [color=104fba]Accents and skins are valued on case[/color] by case and can be done partially at your request. Please ask about this option in your form. [*] [color=104fba]The final art is 400 x 493[/color]. Let me know if you would prefer another size. [*] Please link back to this shop or just put my name under the picture if you post it on the site. If you dont know how to code to put a link in a picture, don't be afraid to ask me and I'll help you ^^ [*] I always keep all the files of the adopts I do, but just in case... [color=104fba]save your adopts[/color] [/list] ----- [center][size=6]STATUS[/size] [b]Status: [color=green]OPEN[/color][/b][/center] ----- [center][size=4][b]QUEUE[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Queue][list=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YK22DPL.jpg[/img] [size=2]The next flying friend is about to take off....someday[/size][/center]
GMLyCNz.png

Welcome, welcome! Its has been quite some time since I last opened an art shop so im quite excited to offer some adoptables again. There is still some cleaning and ordering to do around this thread but please, feel free to check the examples, ask any questions and order your flying friend!

CCuG6MX.png
  • Payment is upfront. Please wait until I have confirmed your order before sending payment.
  • While there can be only 1 slot per dragon, each person can get multiple slots. This rule may change depending on how I adjust to having a shop again.
  • Turn up time is usually 7 days. I will let you know in case there is any delay
  • Base price per adopt is 250g/kt. Mixed payment is accepted
  • All genes are being worked on and those that are available are free. If you want, you can sponsor a gene to get it done faster and be available to everyone! Gene sponsoring cost: +30G/30kt
  • Available apparel is free. Similar to genes, you can sponsor new apparel! (re-colors don't need to be sponsored. Just request it and they will be done). Apparel sponsoring depends on its complexity.
  • Accents and skins are valued on case by case and can be done partially at your request. Please ask about this option in your form.
  • The final art is 400 x 493. Let me know if you would prefer another size.
  • Please link back to this shop or just put my name under the picture if you post it on the site. If you dont know how to code to put a link in a picture, don't be afraid to ask me and I'll help you ^^
  • I always keep all the files of the adopts I do, but just in case... save your adopts

STATUS

QUEUE
Queue wrote:

YK22DPL.jpg
The next flying friend is about to take off....someday
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[columns][url=https://imgur.com/a/x0xAZg3][img]https://i.imgur.com/ksdPApK.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/U4V8Kob.png[/img] [b]Genes available[/b] [u]Primary:[/u] Bar, Clown, Ripple, Giraffe, Pinstripe [u]Secondary:[/u] Peregrine, Seraph, Spinner, Sludge, Butterfly, Striaton [u]Tertiary:[/u] Underbelly, Runes, Spines, Opal, Filigree [b]Apparel available[/b] [item=Bloodstone Roundhorn] [item= Glowing Green Clawtips ] [item=Verdant Sage Shawl] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [b]Adding Details[/b] Does your pearlcatcher have different eye color? does it has a broken pearl or maybe extra long fangs? Something that makes them...them? I can add them at no cost! [i]The only requisite is that is small and doesnt alter the lineart too much. [/i]If you have a question regarding this, please ask ^^ [b] Extra examples:[/b] <--- Click on the image [/columns] [quote=Form] @Hinumi [b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon bbcode:[/b] your dragon here [b]Genes: [/b] Primary / Secondary / Tertiary [b]Apparel/skin (if applicable):[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure or Genes? [b]Any other details?:[/b] remember: small and not-altering lineart. You can also ask to remove the whiskers or change the size of the adopt [/quote]
ksdPApK.png U4V8Kob.png

Genes available
Primary: Bar, Clown, Ripple, Giraffe, Pinstripe

Secondary: Peregrine, Seraph, Spinner, Sludge, Butterfly, Striaton

Tertiary: Underbelly, Runes, Spines, Opal, Filigree

Apparel available
Bloodstone Roundhorn Glowing Green Clawtips
Verdant Sage Shawl Black Protective Eyewear

Adding Details
Does your pearlcatcher have different eye color? does it has a broken pearl or maybe extra long fangs? Something that makes them...them? I can add them at no cost! The only requisite is that is small and doesnt alter the lineart too much. If you have a question regarding this, please ask ^^

Extra examples:

<--- Click on the image
Form wrote:
@Hinumi
Username:
Dragon bbcode: your dragon here
Genes: Primary / Secondary / Tertiary
Apparel/skin (if applicable):
Payment method: Treasure or Genes?
Any other details?: remember: small and not-altering lineart. You can also ask to remove the whiskers or change the size of the adopt
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
pingist and ...something else. Just in case.

Ping: @/LittlePerson @/Crowbartender @/SketcherHB @/Kururin @/hyddenchyld @/peachycosmos @/PawnsVictory @/Clavicado @/WindSongGrove

Worst case scenario we move the shop. Not a problem(?
pingist and ...something else. Just in case.

Ping: @/LittlePerson @/Crowbartender @/SketcherHB @/Kururin @/hyddenchyld @/peachycosmos @/PawnsVictory @/Clavicado @/WindSongGrove

Worst case scenario we move the shop. Not a problem(?
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Hay @Hinumi can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
Hay @Hinumi can I please be added to the pinglist? :)
I'd love to get on the pinglist too! If there's any option to sponsor that tundra base lmk I'd be all over it (;
I'd love to get on the pinglist too! If there's any option to sponsor that tundra base lmk I'd be all over it (;
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
These are so cute! I'd love to grab one for my pc gal with a skin when you open up shop! Please add me to the pinglist!
These are so cute! I'd love to grab one for my pc gal with a skin when you open up shop! Please add me to the pinglist!
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
i would like to be on the pinglist too please
i would like to be on the pinglist too please
200.pngv886aA7.png x72ysXo.png201.png
Hey @Hinumi ! I'd love to be on your pinglist! Found this via fire foddart but your slots are already full, and with good reason [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
Hey @Hinumi ! I'd love to be on your pinglist!

Found this via fire foddart but your slots are already full, and with good reason
Searching for 31567.png
May I be added for future slots and breeds if you plan to do so? They are super adorable ^.^ Thank you!
May I be added for future slots and breeds if you plan to do so? They are super adorable ^.^ Thank you!
RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
1 2