Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done!
Exactly as the title says, I have a solar blades that I'd like to sell asap, pwyw! Treasure or gems is fine :)
Exactly as the title says, I have a solar blades that I'd like to sell asap, pwyw! Treasure or gems is fine :)
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
@EurasianLynx Hello, would you be willing to go a bit below LAH for your [item=tricktrouper crown]? I was thinking 1.8kg, but I can go higher if you want! Let me know, I have the pure gems all ready to go. :)
@EurasianLynx

Hello, would you be willing to go a bit below LAH for your Tricktrouper Crown ? I was thinking 1.8kg, but I can go higher if you want! Let me know, I have the pure gems all ready to go. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus Sounds great to me! I just want them sold lol, setting up CR now! (And I mean generally the whole point of a pwyw for an item like this rather than AH listing is for people to get them a bit cheap without directly undercutting on the AH, ha!)
@Deramadus Sounds great to me! I just want them sold lol, setting up CR now! (And I mean generally the whole point of a pwyw for an item like this rather than AH listing is for people to get them a bit cheap without directly undercutting on the AH, ha!)
Bump!
Bump!
@EurasianLynx Hi again! If you've still got them, would you take 250g (50g less than LAH)?
@EurasianLynx Hi again! If you've still got them, would you take 250g (50g less than LAH)?
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@Pluto248 huh, fancy seeing you here! xD

And yeah absolutely! Sending them along now!
@Pluto248 huh, fancy seeing you here! xD

And yeah absolutely! Sending them along now!