Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 80ish UMAs for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Anjoulas

Hi! Could I get Delicious if it's still available?
@Anjoulas

Hi! Could I get Delicious if it's still available?
smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
@Anjoulas May I get [item= accent: summer shroud] please? 600g is fine with me. ^^
@Anjoulas

May I get Accent: Summer Shroud please? 600g is fine with me. ^^
3iea6p.png
@Anjoulas
May I grab and please?
@Anjoulas
May I grab and please?
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
I'll go with Astral Mistress (the green one) pretty please.
I'll go with Astral Mistress (the green one) pretty please.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
[quote name="Anjoulas" date="2023-07-14 10:26:20" ] winterprism That one's gonna be 1000 G. [/quote] Could you possibly hold it for like a day and I'll see what I can do, please. Thank you!
Anjoulas wrote on 2023-07-14 10:26:20:

winterprism
That one's gonna be 1000 G.

Could you possibly hold it for like a day and I'll see what I can do, please. Thank you!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Could I have time unraveled for SD f and sky Unicorn for imp f set up as pa's?
Could I have time unraveled for SD f and sky Unicorn for imp f set up as pa's?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
hey there! I would love to buy if it's still available! :0c thank you so much!!
hey there! I would love to buy if it's still available! :0c thank you so much!!
koa — he/they — 63365332.png
@Anjoulas
Thanks! Lune Bleue is a bit out of my price range, so I'll pass on that one, but I'd love to take Sanguine Shards, Ray'llumian Queen, and Ray'llumian King off your hands!

I've just realized I'm making poor financial decisions, as I've got most of my gems tied up in an auction offer and probably shouldn't spend more than I can manage to scrape back together if I win... Would you accept pure treasure, or do you prefer mixed payment with more gems?
@Anjoulas
Thanks! Lune Bleue is a bit out of my price range, so I'll pass on that one, but I'd love to take Sanguine Shards, Ray'llumian Queen, and Ray'llumian King off your hands!

I've just realized I'm making poor financial decisions, as I've got most of my gems tied up in an auction offer and probably shouldn't spend more than I can manage to scrape back together if I win... Would you accept pure treasure, or do you prefer mixed payment with more gems?
TFmPIfy.png
@Anjoulas

Would you consider a mixed payment for Accent: Chained g m-white ? 700kT and 300g?
@Anjoulas

Would you consider a mixed payment for Accent: Chained g m-white ? 700kT and 300g?
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
Hi! If it's still available, could I get [item=Accent: Les Fleurs Du Mal ] for 900g and 50kt?
Hi! If it's still available, could I get Accent: Les Fleurs Du Mal for 900g and 50kt?
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10