Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 80ish UMAs for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Gaston
Sorry, was asleep when you sent the message, can do 2kG, if you want!
@Gaston
Sorry, was asleep when you sent the message, can do 2kG, if you want!
No need to apologize! It was on me. I had spent quite a bit of my gems... and realized I wasn't in the position to buy it.

Still thank you though
No need to apologize! It was on me. I had spent quite a bit of my gems... and realized I wasn't in the position to buy it.

Still thank you though
@anjoulas
I'd love to get SS-sky unicorn for 1kg if it's still available ^-^!
@anjoulas
I'd love to get SS-sky unicorn for 1kg if it's still available ^-^!
eQl8tXy.pnggs8OSgi.png6xoSRhj.pnghmyLcmF.pngHwjRnuS.png
@Ecruteak
Still available :) I'll set up a PA!
@Ecruteak
Still available :) I'll set up a PA!
Everything updated and a few more added!

Additions:
Everything updated and a few more added!

Additions:
[center][emoji=money bag size=1][/center]
@Anjoulas Hello! How much would you be willing to lower the price for the Mother's Sight (mirror M) accent? If I'm not mistaken the user who made it priced it at 350g so I'm not sure I want to spend more than 700g (twice the original price) on it (plus I don't really have that much gems haha).
@Anjoulas Hello! How much would you be willing to lower the price for the Mother's Sight (mirror M) accent? If I'm not mistaken the user who made it priced it at 350g so I'm not sure I want to spend more than 700g (twice the original price) on it (plus I don't really have that much gems haha).
RCD2mOL.png WvEXipG.png ll0CfnD.pngdEe2UrM.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6elai1r5syjm_250.png
P1rk5do.pngBRODrm6.pngo9yS1eq.png
@MaryOhtees7
Sorry, I forgot to reply earlier. If it's still being printed then I highly encourage you to support the original artist and sign up for a slot :)
If you're deadset on the accent, 700g is fine with me.
@MaryOhtees7
Sorry, I forgot to reply earlier. If it's still being printed then I highly encourage you to support the original artist and sign up for a slot :)
If you're deadset on the accent, 700g is fine with me.
@Anjoulas I think they're on a hiatus but I'll wait some more time :) Thank you though!
@Anjoulas I think they're on a hiatus but I'll wait some more time :) Thank you though!
RCD2mOL.png WvEXipG.png ll0CfnD.pngdEe2UrM.png
tumblr_inline_o38gt6elai1r5syjm_250.png
P1rk5do.pngBRODrm6.pngo9yS1eq.png
Imma do a bumpy bump. not sure how accurate the prices are anymore but me no care. Slowly going through my vault to see what I still have.
Imma do a bumpy bump. not sure how accurate the prices are anymore but me no care. Slowly going through my vault to see what I still have.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10