Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hora's Dressing Room [Closed]
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 100
[center][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][/center]
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk Username: MistyGold Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please! [Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: Future openings Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84887552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848876/84887552_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4979155][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/49792/4979155_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 13 Special Requests Apparel: anything aside from Kickstarter! Theme: for Coral a desert theme would be great, for pattisier either rainbow or all white Budget: no limit Skin: feel free to suggest what you feel fits for Coral, for pattisier please use #27469 Other: i think that covers everything!
@HoraDusk

Username: MistyGold
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please!

[Optional] Would you like to be pinged with updates on closings/openings of the thread, for future events or both?: Future openings

Dragon/s URLs:
84887552_350.png
4979155_350.png

Apparel Slots: 13
Special Requests
Apparel: anything aside from Kickstarter!
Theme: for Coral a desert theme would be great, for pattisier either rainbow or all white
Budget: no limit
Skin: feel free to suggest what you feel fits for Coral, for pattisier please use #27469
Other: i think that covers everything!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold Hello hello! So sorry for the wait, I had a little emergency and couldn't find the time to post these before today. Thank you so much for your patience, hope these can inspire you! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=84887552&skin=0&apparel=50500,541,3700,48800,48795,547,48798,550,28791,26941,25865,48799,40439&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2297254] For Coral I opted for a darker outfit so that his lovely colours could shine even more, I love that he looks like sand kissed by the sunset! I absolutely adored the additions of green (as you already had began to do) so I decided to amp it up to the max and make it a primary colour of the outfit! The elaborate sandwaste pieces were crucial for this as their bright greens and somber purples go perfectly with his own warm ones! This also helped me make the outfit flow better since I could use the greens to make a "path" for the eye to follow around the look. I've used a combination of apparel for the tail as I wanted to have both the umbers and the greens on it, but if you're a fan of less pieces, you can use [gamedb item=28794], the decoration recalls the jewelry on his head as well![/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=4979155&skin=27469&apparel=38800,51128,13082,1967,5397,9452,453,41502,272&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2297285] For Pattisier I went for a mostly white outfit to match the mane the skin gives him but I also found the pastel rainbow look of him too good to pass up on so I tried to make something that could be "in between" the two themes. I absolutely love how [gamedb item=51128] and [gamedb item=1967] look on him, they match his own colours while adding some lovely patterns! I wanted to try and go for a traveling messenger of some kind. I ended up keeping his head almost bare but you could add any roundhorn that fits his colour scheme (I'd suggest either Jade or the Pearl ones!). I also liked to keep his wings free of big apparel since I liked to keep the iridescence of the wings visible but [gamedb item=26543] look lovely if you like more white in the look.[/columns]
@MistyGold
Hello hello!
So sorry for the wait, I had a little emergency and couldn't find the time to post these before today. Thank you so much for your patience, hope these can inspire you!
dragon?did=84887552&skin=0&apparel=50500,541,3700,48800,48795,547,48798,550,28791,26941,25865,48799,40439&xt=dressing.png
Treasure in the Sands

For Coral I opted for a darker outfit so that his lovely colours could shine even more, I love that he looks like sand kissed by the sunset!

I absolutely adored the additions of green (as you already had began to do) so I decided to amp it up to the max and make it a primary colour of the outfit!
The elaborate sandwaste pieces were crucial for this as their bright greens and somber purples go perfectly with his own warm ones! This also helped me make the outfit flow better since I could use the greens to make a "path" for the eye to follow around the look.

I've used a combination of apparel for the tail as I wanted to have both the umbers and the greens on it, but if you're a fan of less pieces, you can use Fiendish Emerald Taildecor, the decoration recalls the jewelry on his head as well!

dragon?did=4979155&skin=27469&apparel=38800,51128,13082,1967,5397,9452,453,41502,272&xt=dressing.png
Messenger of Peace

For Pattisier I went for a mostly white outfit to match the mane the skin gives him but I also found the pastel rainbow look of him too good to pass up on so I tried to make something that could be "in between" the two themes.

I absolutely love how Yellow Butterfly Necklace and Off-White Skypost Sandals look on him, they match his own colours while adding some lovely patterns! I wanted to try and go for a traveling messenger of some kind.

I ended up keeping his head almost bare but you could add any roundhorn that fits his colour scheme (I'd suggest either Jade or the Pearl ones!). I also liked to keep his wings free of big apparel since I liked to keep the iridescence of the wings visible but Cloudberry Plumed Cover look lovely if you like more white in the look.
@HoraDusk

Long time no see!

Im currently stuck on mobile but do you think you'd be able to give in some leeway?

Im wanting to dress the owl girl in my pfp but i have no idea how.

Floral/elegant vibes mostly
All slots but the last 4
Idc for pings ofc <3
As for budget nothing too extremely expensive!
She currently has no apparel
And then skin is already taken care of

Excited to see what you come up with and its an honor to work with you again!!
@HoraDusk

Long time no see!

Im currently stuck on mobile but do you think you'd be able to give in some leeway?

Im wanting to dress the owl girl in my pfp but i have no idea how.

Floral/elegant vibes mostly
All slots but the last 4
Idc for pings ofc <3
As for budget nothing too extremely expensive!
She currently has no apparel
And then skin is already taken care of

Excited to see what you come up with and its an honor to work with you again!!
?GnhlM=party.png
Just putting this here for myself. I love your work! :)
Just putting this here for myself. I love your work! :)

DHB6wnA.png
-She/Her
-Drank too much respect women juice, is now sapphic
-Profile Dragon
-Clan Page
-Sales tab
jELaj9w.png
@HoraDusk

Dragon/s URLs:
Not Found

Not Found

Apparel Slots: 20, I have all of them avaliable. Dont need to use all of them

Special Requests
Apparel:
Yarn Basket, Artist Satchel

An item from the Dark Dinosaur set, and golden/silver hoard

Theme:
Bubbly art teacher

Earth and Nature Royalty

Budget: Under 1mil kt

Other: Nothing more to add! Thank you for your time
@HoraDusk

Dragon/s URLs:
Not Found

Not Found

Apparel Slots: 20, I have all of them avaliable. Dont need to use all of them

Special Requests
Apparel:
Yarn Basket, Artist Satchel

An item from the Dark Dinosaur set, and golden/silver hoard

Theme:
Bubbly art teacher

Earth and Nature Royalty

Budget: Under 1mil kt

Other: Nothing more to add! Thank you for your time
06xk8gV.png
HZSRMw5.png
FObX7rS.png
xj6Mn2e.png
@ShibaShu Hello, long time no see! Hope you've been doing well :) Here's what I've come up with for your girl, hope this can be of help! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=87513541&skin=50170&apparel=23292,41523,21287,30853,30031,21215,41522,21238,30851,30029,40422,21279,1748&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2297654] For Hope I wanted to play around the outfit blending in with the skin's theme! I decided I wanted to have [gamedb item=23292] in the look as it made her look as if she was peeking from the bushes. The outftit basically built itself from that moment on! I focused mainly on looking for apparel that would match her but stand out in some way and found the antique lace pieces to be quite effective, they give more threedimensionality to the roses of the skin and add a light sky blue tint to give the outfit that small contrast it needs! If you'd like the wings to be a bit more "full" I suggest adding [gamedb item=38800] layered under everything else. I haven't calculated prices but this shouldn't be too hard to achieve, only Gem MP apparel are: [gamedb item=30851] and [gamedb item=30853][/columns]
@ShibaShu
Hello, long time no see! Hope you've been doing well :)

Here's what I've come up with for your girl, hope this can be of help!
dragon?did=87513541&skin=50170&apparel=23292,41523,21287,30853,30031,21215,41522,21238,30851,30029,40422,21279,1748&xt=dressing.png
Owlette's first Dawn

For Hope I wanted to play around the outfit blending in with the skin's theme!

I decided I wanted to have Flowering Gladeboughs in the look as it made her look as if she was peeking from the bushes. The outftit basically built itself from that moment on!

I focused mainly on looking for apparel that would match her but stand out in some way and found the antique lace pieces to be quite effective, they give more threedimensionality to the roses of the skin and add a light sky blue tint to give the outfit that small contrast it needs! If you'd like the wings to be a bit more "full" I suggest adding Mist Chime layered under everything else.

I haven't calculated prices but this shouldn't be too hard to achieve, only Gem MP apparel are: Vintage Starsilk Shawl and Vintage Starsilk Cloak
@0tt3rn1x Hello, hello! Sorry for the wait on these and thank you for stopping by the thread! Here's what I have for your dragons, hope these can inspire you! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3624658&skin=0&apparel=50786,51123,50754,42693,34166,6021,552,6267,30858,30866&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2299676] For the art teacher snap (she's lovely!) I decided to try and make her a more human-like outfit to really nail in the vibe you wanted. I really enjoyed the additions you made, I wanted her to have colourful apparel to go against her darker primary while not clashing completely with her pinks and greens. I find the addition of rainbow-y pieces here to strike a nice middle point, they add more colourful hues but still match the ones already present on her. [gamedb item=51123] especially is lovely on her neck and it's a nice break between her skin and the upper body apparel I gave her. I initially wanted to use a scarf but none really hit the mark for me. Full price is 340kt buying everything from the AH at the lowest price available, you can cut prices on the rainbow starsilk pieces if you can brew them yourself as they are the priciest pieces of the outfit ^^[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3615258&skin=0&apparel=23024,43304,24709,24710,43312,50776,13080,18777,40865,26885,24707,40852,18795&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2299693] For Silas I wanted to give him a war-royal vibe. This was inspired by the nature theme as well as the wildclaw breed since both point towards the concept of apex predator in canon site lore! I decided to give him red outfit as, coupled with the dark greens and golds, really pushes forward the royal motive as well as the more "brutal" feel to it. I initially wanted to layer a crown on his head but since the dark dinosaur pieces look so natural on him I decided to go for an "organic" crown the [gamedb item=23024]! Full price is 229kt buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing available![/columns]
@0tt3rn1x
Hello, hello!
Sorry for the wait on these and thank you for stopping by the thread!

Here's what I have for your dragons, hope these can inspire you!
scry?sdid=3624658&skin=0&apparel=50786,51123,50754,42693,34166,6021,552,6267,30858,30866&xt=dressing.png
Overflowing Creativity

For the art teacher snap (she's lovely!) I decided to try and make her a more human-like outfit to really nail in the vibe you wanted.

I really enjoyed the additions you made, I wanted her to have colourful apparel to go against her darker primary while not clashing completely with her pinks and greens. I find the addition of rainbow-y pieces here to strike a nice middle point, they add more colourful hues but still match the ones already present on her.

Rainbow Butterfly Necklace especially is lovely on her neck and it's a nice break between her skin and the upper body apparel I gave her. I initially wanted to use a scarf but none really hit the mark for me.

Full price is 340kt buying everything from the AH at the lowest price available, you can cut prices on the rainbow starsilk pieces if you can brew them yourself as they are the priciest pieces of the outfit ^^

scry?sdid=3615258&skin=0&apparel=23024,43304,24709,24710,43312,50776,13080,18777,40865,26885,24707,40852,18795&xt=dressing.png
Red Root Royal

For Silas I wanted to give him a war-royal vibe. This was inspired by the nature theme as well as the wildclaw breed since both point towards the concept of apex predator in canon site lore!

I decided to give him red outfit as, coupled with the dark greens and golds, really pushes forward the royal motive as well as the more "brutal" feel to it. I initially wanted to layer a crown on his head but since the dark dinosaur pieces look so natural on him I decided to go for an "organic" crown the Golden Roundhorn!

Full price is 229kt buying everything from the AH at the lowest listing available!
@AMoonlitKnight (sorry if the ping disturbs you!) Just wanted to say thank you so much, that is so sweet of you! Always delighted to know people enjoy my work [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@AMoonlitKnight (sorry if the ping disturbs you!)
Just wanted to say thank you so much, that is so sweet of you!
Always delighted to know people enjoy my work
@HoraDusk It doesn't disturb me at all! I love dressing my dergs and you do a great job at putting such unique outfits together that still match :) I'll probably be getting your services in the future!
@HoraDusk It doesn't disturb me at all! I love dressing my dergs and you do a great job at putting such unique outfits together that still match :) I'll probably be getting your services in the future!

DHB6wnA.png
-She/Her
-Drank too much respect women juice, is now sapphic
-Profile Dragon
-Clan Page
-Sales tab
jELaj9w.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99 100