Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hora's Dressing Room [Closed]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 100
@Ebenholz Hello, thank you for stopping by! Here's what I have for your girl, hope this can inspire you! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=85333663&skin=0&apparel=21291,26566,46550,21299,21223,8599,37675,27131,29243&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2314093] You requested a general theme but to also try and implement a feeling of naivety in it, I decided to give her little armor so that you could recall her role and embellish it! I immediately thought of using some sort of flora or fauna to make a gentler attitude come to mind, the ash lace pieces are lovely here as they have her same colours but inverted, making them stand out without contrasting. The [gamedb item=29243] is also there for the same reason, I imagine her chasing the shining petals in a moment of relaxation, tapping into a more playful side of her. Full price has to be mixed as there aren't listings in treasure for some pieces, what I can recommend is using a g:t exchange thread with the 1:1000 ratio if you wish to pay in one currency only. Buying everything from the AH at the current lowest listing the outfit is 58,8kt + 293g (in total this would cost you about 355kt considering the converted gems in treasure).[/columns]
@Ebenholz
Hello, thank you for stopping by!
Here's what I have for your girl, hope this can inspire you!
dragon?did=85333663&skin=0&apparel=21291,26566,46550,21299,21223,8599,37675,27131,29243&xt=dressing.png
Gentle General

You requested a general theme but to also try and implement a feeling of naivety in it, I decided to give her little armor so that you could recall her role and embellish it!

I immediately thought of using some sort of flora or fauna to make a gentler attitude come to mind, the ash lace pieces are lovely here as they have her same colours but inverted, making them stand out without contrasting.

The Silver Flowerfall is also there for the same reason, I imagine her chasing the shining petals in a moment of relaxation, tapping into a more playful side of her.

Full price has to be mixed as there aren't listings in treasure for some pieces, what I can recommend is using a g:t exchange thread with the 1:1000 ratio if you wish to pay in one currency only. Buying everything from the AH at the current lowest listing the outfit is 58,8kt + 293g (in total this would cost you about 355kt considering the converted gems in treasure).
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
@HoraDusk

Username: Novy
Do you wish to be pinged?: Sure!

Dragon/s URLs:
Lu Scry Base

Apparel Slots: 20 Max

Special Requests: Potentially something that matches his colors would be cool. Feel free to branch out from this is you get any good ideas!

Apparel: Any

Theme: Brutish knight/fighter, kinda cold and distant in personality, tending to go all out in fights, no holds barred.

Budget: No existing budget, do as you please!

Skin: None from me, if you somehow find something that works out of curiosity feel free to add it if you'd like, but if you have no desire of adding one don't worry about it! ^^
Other: My funky guy here has an existing dressing room outfit that I made for him that I've fell out of love with. I'm trying to go around requesting help for inspiration at the least. If you need any extra details to help the process or to see the outfit for potential inspiration, here's his link.

Either way, thank you so much! I know my guy is pretty niche and tricky.
@HoraDusk

Username: Novy
Do you wish to be pinged?: Sure!

Dragon/s URLs:
Lu Scry Base

Apparel Slots: 20 Max

Special Requests: Potentially something that matches his colors would be cool. Feel free to branch out from this is you get any good ideas!

Apparel: Any

Theme: Brutish knight/fighter, kinda cold and distant in personality, tending to go all out in fights, no holds barred.

Budget: No existing budget, do as you please!

Skin: None from me, if you somehow find something that works out of curiosity feel free to add it if you'd like, but if you have no desire of adding one don't worry about it! ^^
Other: My funky guy here has an existing dressing room outfit that I made for him that I've fell out of love with. I'm trying to go around requesting help for inspiration at the least. If you need any extra details to help the process or to see the outfit for potential inspiration, here's his link.

Either way, thank you so much! I know my guy is pretty niche and tricky.
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
@Novy Hello, hello! Thank you for stopping by with your boy! The theme you've set for your boy is actually really cool and allows a lot of room for interpretation, he was really fun to work with! Since a lot of the pieces I initially thought of using were already in the outfit you featured, and you mentioned falling out of love with them, I tried to stray as far from it as I could. Hope this can be of help! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1986153&skin=0&apparel=40862,26853,8316,40850,26852,8598,26856,7280,7285,8599,716&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2315162] For this first outfit I decided to have some bold colour contrast against his darker ones, the regal scale pieces are wonderful on him since the blues match him perfectly and the flashes of the yellow cloths offer nice contrast without being all over the place! To amp-up the contrast a little, you can swap out the banner for this recolour [gamedb item=8317] and change the gorget to [gamedb item=27131]. I really like the ebony filigree pieces on him as well, but most of all (i took the liberty of reading through his lore) and noticed a lost brother who's the "cause" for his colder character. I decided to work in a couple pieces from the mourner set to nail have a cool metagame reference in the look! These also help giving him a more brutish look thanks to the beaten-up pelts. Those together with the two tarnished steel sets and the [gamedb item=716] helped me achieve the look of a seasoned warrior, maybe be reckless one, but one that doesn't back away from fighting.[/columns]
@Novy
Hello, hello! Thank you for stopping by with your boy!

The theme you've set for your boy is actually really cool and allows a lot of room for interpretation, he was really fun to work with! Since a lot of the pieces I initially thought of using were already in the outfit you featured, and you mentioned falling out of love with them, I tried to stray as far from it as I could.

Hope this can be of help!
scry?sdid=1986153&skin=0&apparel=40862,26853,8316,40850,26852,8598,26856,7280,7285,8599,716&xt=dressing.png
A Light Flashes By

For this first outfit I decided to have some bold colour contrast against his darker ones, the regal scale pieces are wonderful on him since the blues match him perfectly and the flashes of the yellow cloths offer nice contrast without being all over the place!

To amp-up the contrast a little, you can swap out the banner for this recolour Gold Filigree Banner and change the gorget to Umbral Scale Gorget.

I really like the ebony filigree pieces on him as well, but most of all (i took the liberty of reading through his lore) and noticed a lost brother who's the "cause" for his colder character. I decided to work in a couple pieces from the mourner set to nail have a cool metagame reference in the look! These also help giving him a more brutish look thanks to the beaten-up pelts.

Those together with the two tarnished steel sets and the Veteran's Eye Scar helped me achieve the look of a seasoned warrior, maybe be reckless one, but one that doesn't back away from fighting.
ooo I love it! Thank you so much!! I appreciate the help! ^^
ooo I love it! Thank you so much!! I appreciate the help! ^^
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
[center][emoji=guardian laughing size=2][/center]
@HoraDusk Username: Sushispider1212 Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74190205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/741903/74190205_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel Slots: 13 Special Requests Theme: She’s a holier-than-thou scientist. I don’t know what she’s studying, but she definitely believes she’s better than everyone else at it. Budget: Just nothing insanely rare. Skin: 46737
@HoraDusk

Username: Sushispider1212
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes

Dragon/s URLs: 74190205_350.png

Apparel Slots: 13

Special Requests
Theme: She’s a holier-than-thou scientist. I don’t know what she’s studying, but she definitely believes she’s better than everyone else at it.
Budget: Just nothing insanely rare.
Skin: 46737
IMG_1557.gifUntitled576_20230412201616.png
I'm coming back here because your services are so lovely! ^^ @HoraDusk Username: KursedCurtain Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please! ^^ Dragon/s URLs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88007098][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880071/88007098_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88007099][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880071/88007099_350.png[/img][/url] Scries of both breeds: [outfit=2317225][outfit=2317227] [outfit=2317228][outfit=2317229] Apparel Slots: 7 Special Requests Budget: My usual of not going too expensive, I don't usually like apparel that costs more than 20kt unless it's like a very big fullbody cover lol Then again if there's something that goes over that that makes it more accurate then eh, it's for my beloveds, ill save up ;3 Other: Id like it so the outfit looks good when they're scried as either a skydancer or a nocturne. I'm thinking about breed changing one of them, but I haven't decided which one so ^^ prepping for the inevitable! They're fandragons! And twins! I'm mostly just looking for accuracy. Refs and info: [IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/ca/f4/vzf7llGo_t.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/c8/4b/Wc72xgZ2_t.png[/IMG][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/a5/54/Wnwj3zsH_t.jpg[/IMG] The art of Rosella in pants is her King's Quest reboot design, and the design I mainly focus on, while the art of her in a dress is based on her original design. You decide Whether putting her in a dress or pants makes for a more fun/good looking design hehe ^^ [IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/a8/76/BzeC2nW1_t.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/df/8a/dPd4E0tg_t.jpeg[/IMG] And what's a dynamic twin duo without magic boi! Fire magic is a maybe? Alexander's outfit I know includes something like a Gorget but sometimes the gorget in FR doesn't make full accuracy. Do what you want lol (Also, maybe, if you have slots left, could Alexander have a chicken? If not, that's alright, I'll try adding the chicken as a familiar)
I'm coming back here because your services are so lovely! ^^

@HoraDusk

Username: KursedCurtain
Do you wish to be pinged?: Yes please! ^^

Dragon/s URLs:

88007098_350.png
88007099_350.png
Scries of both breeds:
Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found

Apparel Slots: 7

Special Requests
Budget: My usual of not going too expensive, I don't usually like apparel that costs more than 20kt unless it's like a very big fullbody cover lol
Then again if there's something that goes over that that makes it more accurate then eh, it's for my beloveds, ill save up ;3
Other: Id like it so the outfit looks good when they're scried as either a skydancer or a nocturne. I'm thinking about breed changing one of them, but I haven't decided which one so ^^ prepping for the inevitable!

They're fandragons! And twins! I'm mostly just looking for accuracy.

Refs and info:
vzf7llGo_t.jpgWc72xgZ2_t.pngWnwj3zsH_t.jpg
The art of Rosella in pants is her King's Quest reboot design, and the design I mainly focus on, while the art of her in a dress is based on her original design. You decide Whether putting her in a dress or pants makes for a more fun/good looking design hehe ^^

BzeC2nW1_t.jpgdPd4E0tg_t.jpeg

And what's a dynamic twin duo without magic boi! Fire magic is a maybe?
Alexander's outfit I know includes something like a Gorget but sometimes the gorget in FR doesn't make full accuracy. Do what you want lol
(Also, maybe, if you have slots left, could Alexander have a chicken? If not, that's alright, I'll try adding the chicken as a familiar)
@Sushispider1212 Hi! Welcome back :D I dont' get to do scientist outfits often so I'm really excited to work with your girl, here's what I've come up with! ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=74190205&skin=46737&apparel=20574,20595,12899,50759,50758,31985,428,23723,33708,438,37392,12190&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2317281] Firstly I decided to work out how much I wanted the outfit to match her genes and how much should match the skin, cyan, red and black usually goes well together it's all in how much of each you use! To convey her holier-than-thou aspect I decided to give her [gamedb item=33708], I imagine she considers herself so good that conventional/job appropriate clothing is an option to her. She chooses to flaunt not only her skills but her style as well. Tailcoats resemble lab coats enough but have vibrant, eye-catching colours and rich embroidery! I wanted her head to stand out a bit more since the fumes of the gas masks blend nicely in with the skin so I used [gamedb item=31985] as the black metal plates help cover up some of the desing exactly where her head is. I then layered the goggles so that her eye area would stand out even more![/columns]
@Sushispider1212
Hi! Welcome back :D

I dont' get to do scientist outfits often so I'm really excited to work with your girl, here's what I've come up with!
dragon?did=74190205&skin=46737&apparel=20574,20595,12899,50759,50758,31985,428,23723,33708,438,37392,12190&xt=dressing.png
Make Room for the Expert

Firstly I decided to work out how much I wanted the outfit to match her genes and how much should match the skin, cyan, red and black usually goes well together it's all in how much of each you use!

To convey her holier-than-thou aspect I decided to give her Lavish Tailcoat, I imagine she considers herself so good that conventional/job appropriate clothing is an option to her. She chooses to flaunt not only her skills but her style as well. Tailcoats resemble lab coats enough but have vibrant, eye-catching colours and rich embroidery!

I wanted her head to stand out a bit more since the fumes of the gas masks blend nicely in with the skin so I used Ceramic Steampunk Wings as the black metal plates help cover up some of the desing exactly where her head is. I then layered the goggles so that her eye area would stand out even more!
@KursedCurtain Waaa hello! Welcome back :D Here's what I've come up with for your twins! Heads up, these are going to cost more than 20kt each. I can try and offer less pricey solutions if I find them and I did keep it in mind, but I also did not want to sacrifice accuracy in the designs. Nothing too outrageous but I understand if it's too much and you'd like for me to try again ^^ ----- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3695970&skin=0&apparel=22837,33699,33703,6021,10384,21846&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2317308] As soon as I saw her reboot design I knew I had to try and make it, I love it! There isn't much to say here as I wanted to focus on nailing the design down as much as I could. Since I couldn't find a way to have puffy shoulders for the shirt and the sleeves I opted for [gamedb item=6021] as it was both cheaper than the other option ([gamedb item=34154]) and a cooler black to better match the pants. Posting only the SD scry to keep the post as short as I can but you can put in on the Nocturne one with no need to change the layering of everything! As I said before, the price is going to be above 20kt for the full outfit but no pieces surpass that sum individually, full price is 51.740t. Now, all pieces are from the treasure MP and, as of right now, all safe from [gamedb item=10384] are at least 1kt less expensive if bought from the Marketplace itself instead of the AH (I have calculated the standard price and not the flash sale one as it'd take a long time for it to happen). Unfortunately most apparel pieces will be around 10-15kt range if they're not an old coli drop or old style/unpopular apparel :')[/columns] Ooof get ready this one is a bit of a read, apologies but I wanted to get everything in as clearly as possible! [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3695972&skin=0&apparel=47025,50774,21851,46753,21834,6029,21854&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2317337] For Alexander I had to get a bit more creative as there was no way to implement his exact shirt in the look. I used a combination of [gamedb item=21851] and [gamedb item=21834] to get as close as possible to the colours. The rest of the outfit is, again, fairly simple and needs no explanation as it's just me getting as close as possible to the original design! (chicken [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) Pricing here is a bit trickier as there is one piece which can either be very expensive (like three times the price of the outfit ALONE) or free, which is the [gamedb item=46753]. It sits at 85g/90kt on the AH. I didn't calculate it in the final pricing as I don't know if you managed to get it "free" from the festival or a [gamedb item=23275]. Cheaper solutions can be: [LIST] [*][gamedb item=15135]: if you scavenge/make the ingredients yourself it would end up costing you only 3.275t total [*][gamedb item=10880]: if you brew it yourself it will cost you 1kt only! [/LIST] Another piece I didn't calculate prices for is the [gamedb item=50774] as you can get it for free via the achievement shop. Full price (without counting the fire aura and the chicken) is 27.416t + 3g (from [gamedb item=21851] only having one gem listing on the AH). Lastly, please note that I have calculated the price of [gamedb item=47025] from the shop it comes from ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/patches-pirate-plunder]Patches' Pirate Plunder[/url]) which is 6kt. The shop is now closed though and will open on September 19th! edit to mention! This one also works on the Noc scry without altering the layering![/columns]
@KursedCurtain
Waaa hello! Welcome back :D

Here's what I've come up with for your twins!
Heads up, these are going to cost more than 20kt each. I can try and offer less pricey solutions if I find them and I did keep it in mind, but I also did not want to sacrifice accuracy in the designs. Nothing too outrageous but I understand if it's too much and you'd like for me to try again ^^
scry?sdid=3695970&skin=0&apparel=22837,33699,33703,6021,10384,21846&xt=dressing.png
Lady Rosella

As soon as I saw her reboot design I knew I had to try and make it, I love it!

There isn't much to say here as I wanted to focus on nailing the design down as much as I could. Since I couldn't find a way to have puffy shoulders for the shirt and the sleeves I opted for Black Renaissance Shirt as it was both cheaper than the other option (Sinister Dress Shirt) and a cooler black to better match the pants.

Posting only the SD scry to keep the post as short as I can but you can put in on the Nocturne one with no need to change the layering of everything!

As I said before, the price is going to be above 20kt for the full outfit but no pieces surpass that sum individually, full price is 51.740t.

Now, all pieces are from the treasure MP and, as of right now, all safe from Teardrop Citrine Choker are at least 1kt less expensive if bought from the Marketplace itself instead of the AH (I have calculated the standard price and not the flash sale one as it'd take a long time for it to happen). Unfortunately most apparel pieces will be around 10-15kt range if they're not an old coli drop or old style/unpopular apparel :')

Ooof get ready this one is a bit of a read, apologies but I wanted to get everything in as clearly as possible!
scry?sdid=3695972&skin=0&apparel=47025,50774,21851,46753,21834,6029,21854&xt=dressing.png
Chicken Boy

For Alexander I had to get a bit more creative as there was no way to implement his exact shirt in the look.

I used a combination of Scout's Cape and Marksman's Wing Cover to get as close as possible to the colours. The rest of the outfit is, again, fairly simple and needs no explanation as it's just me getting as close as possible to the original design!
(chicken )

Pricing here is a bit trickier as there is one piece which can either be very expensive (like three times the price of the outfit ALONE) or free, which is the Fire Aura. It sits at 85g/90kt on the AH. I didn't calculate it in the final pricing as I don't know if you managed to get it "free" from the festival or a Spare Inventory Crate.

Cheaper solutions can be:
  • Fire Tome: if you scavenge/make the ingredients yourself it would end up costing you only 3.275t total
  • Glowing Red Clawtips: if you brew it yourself it will cost you 1kt only!

Another piece I didn't calculate prices for is the Red Chicken as you can get it for free via the achievement shop.

Full price (without counting the fire aura and the chicken) is 27.416t + 3g (from Scout's Cape only having one gem listing on the AH).

Lastly, please note that I have calculated the price of Quiet Sailor's Scarf from the shop it comes from (Patches' Pirate Plunder) which is 6kt. The shop is now closed though and will open on September 19th!

edit to mention! This one also works on the Noc scry without altering the layering!
Oh my! She’s beautiful! Thank you!
Oh my! She’s beautiful! Thank you!
IMG_1557.gifUntitled576_20230412201616.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 99 100