Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 FR Roleplay Partners!
1 2 3 4
I think that works perfect! Where do you prefer to do the rp? Also who would you like to start?
I think that works perfect! Where do you prefer to do the rp? Also who would you like to start?
FR Times: +2
Are you still looking? I am rather interested in a 1x1 roleplay, and I'd love to do an FR rp. I do semi-literate to literate, expect at least a paragraph. I have quite a few fun dragons I love to roleplay with, and developing my lore would be great for me too (It's currently a mess). I am a mature person, but not quite your age request. I read a lot, so I'm involved in quite a few fandoms, and I'd much prefer doing rp on the forums (Discord is confusing). You can call me Griffin or Griff, and I use she/her pronouns.
Are you still looking? I am rather interested in a 1x1 roleplay, and I'd love to do an FR rp. I do semi-literate to literate, expect at least a paragraph. I have quite a few fun dragons I love to roleplay with, and developing my lore would be great for me too (It's currently a mess). I am a mature person, but not quite your age request. I read a lot, so I'm involved in quite a few fandoms, and I'd much prefer doing rp on the forums (Discord is confusing). You can call me Griffin or Griff, and I use she/her pronouns.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
@Vienaluz Terribly sorry for the late reply again!

I'd rather do it in the forums if you don't mind! I could even make us a thread!
@Vienaluz Terribly sorry for the late reply again!

I'd rather do it in the forums if you don't mind! I could even make us a thread!
Sounds good to me! No worries!!
Sounds good to me! No worries!!
[quote name="itsrowan" date="2023-07-01 08:26:36" ] @Amphista Apologies once again for the late reply! I think it'd be perfect if they were to meet at shore first and then work up to traveling by sea! [/quote] Sound good to me, do you want to start the thread ? ^-^
itsrowan wrote on 2023-07-01 08:26:36:
@Amphista Apologies once again for the late reply!

I think it'd be perfect if they were to meet at shore first and then work up to traveling by sea!

Sound good to me, do you want to start the thread ? ^-^
axVjdwkm.png
@Vienaluz @Amphista Incredibly sorry for the late reply to both of you! Please know that I still am interested if you are! Got incredibly swept up by irl happenings, but I can still definitely make those threads if you haven't lost any interest!
@Vienaluz @Amphista Incredibly sorry for the late reply to both of you! Please know that I still am interested if you are! Got incredibly swept up by irl happenings, but I can still definitely make those threads if you haven't lost any interest!
I'm 100% down! Life happens, it's been happening to me a lot lately so I totally get it! Feel free to start it whenever is best for you! :)
I'm 100% down! Life happens, it's been happening to me a lot lately so I totally get it! Feel free to start it whenever is best for you! :)
still on bord with making a thread, dont wory about it stuff happen somtime ! ^-^
still on bord with making a thread, dont wory about it stuff happen somtime ! ^-^
axVjdwkm.png
I'm once again incredibly sorry for the late reply DX @Vienaluz @Amphista For the second time I got incredibly swept up by irl happenings, but I'm trying to be active again and can make those threads as soon as I can if either of you are still interested in the RP!
I'm once again incredibly sorry for the late reply DX @Vienaluz @Amphista For the second time I got incredibly swept up by irl happenings, but I'm trying to be active again and can make those threads as soon as I can if either of you are still interested in the RP!
Yea for sure! Life happens, I've been working 12hr days for the past three weeks, but I'm finally back on a normal schedule again, so I'm super down!
Yea for sure! Life happens, I've been working 12hr days for the past three weeks, but I'm finally back on a normal schedule again, so I'm super down!
1 2 3 4