Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 FR Roleplay Partners!
1 2 3 4
Hi there! I'm Rowan, and I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying recently! I've been doing so for several years now off and on, but recently I've really wanted to write more for my dergs and bring them to life through roleplaying with someone else! A lot of my clan lore is unfinished and scattered, but I don't mind coming up with stuff for them on the fly if you see a dragon you're interested in seeing from me that doesn't have lore yet! [LIST] [*] [b]I'm 21 and would prefer roleplay partners around my age (18+)[/b], not that we'll be roleplaying any explicit scenarios, it's just for my own comfort. [*] [b]I'm down for both short-term & long-term roleplays![/b] I'm willing to go at your speed and pace and will try to be as casual or as serious you'd like the roleplay to be! [*] [b]I'm semi-lit![/b] My replies tend to be at least a paragraph long, but could be longer or shorter depending on my motivation. I don't mind one-liners, but be warned that I reply to one-liners with more one-liners because I'm not sure how else to reply. [*] [b]I'm not interested in using Discord right now for roleplays![/b] I would rather keep it to the forums or PMs for now until stated otherwise. [*] [b]Please be patient with me![/b] I have a busy life outside of FR and won't always be able to reply right away. I'm gonna try to reply 1-3 times a week, but you're free to ping me at any point if I end up not saying anything after a while! [*] Speaking of inactivity, [b]I'm ghost friendly![/b] Meaning you don't ever have to feel bad if you want or need to drop our roleplay or to step away for a bit for any reason or amount of time, be it with or without notice. I understand! [/LIST] I'll also list my interests and fandoms I wouldn't mind roleplaying if asked, but I'm interested in roleplaying with my dergs/doing FR roleplay only right now! Thank you for reading! [emoji=heart size=1]
Hi there! I'm Rowan, and I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying recently!

I've been doing so for several years now off and on, but recently I've really wanted to write more for my dergs and bring them to life through roleplaying with someone else! A lot of my clan lore is unfinished and scattered, but I don't mind coming up with stuff for them on the fly if you see a dragon you're interested in seeing from me that doesn't have lore yet!
  • I'm 21 and would prefer roleplay partners around my age (18+), not that we'll be roleplaying any explicit scenarios, it's just for my own comfort.
  • I'm down for both short-term & long-term roleplays! I'm willing to go at your speed and pace and will try to be as casual or as serious you'd like the roleplay to be!
  • I'm semi-lit! My replies tend to be at least a paragraph long, but could be longer or shorter depending on my motivation. I don't mind one-liners, but be warned that I reply to one-liners with more one-liners because I'm not sure how else to reply.
  • I'm not interested in using Discord right now for roleplays! I would rather keep it to the forums or PMs for now until stated otherwise.
  • Please be patient with me! I have a busy life outside of FR and won't always be able to reply right away. I'm gonna try to reply 1-3 times a week, but you're free to ping me at any point if I end up not saying anything after a while!
  • Speaking of inactivity, I'm ghost friendly! Meaning you don't ever have to feel bad if you want or need to drop our roleplay or to step away for a bit for any reason or amount of time, be it with or without notice. I understand!

I'll also list my interests and fandoms I wouldn't mind roleplaying if asked, but I'm interested in roleplaying with my dergs/doing FR roleplay only right now!

Thank you for reading!
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
Hello ! I am Amphysta tho you can call me Amphy for short. I tend to mirror the lengh of my post in general but do alwais expect at least one paragraph. I got quite a few dragons that would be fun to rp. Any setting you would prefer ? ^-^
Hello ! I am Amphysta tho you can call me Amphy for short. I tend to mirror the lengh of my post in general but do alwais expect at least one paragraph. I got quite a few dragons that would be fun to rp. Any setting you would prefer ? ^-^
axVjdwkm.png
Hello! I just recently got back into this site and would love to get into rp again. I'm have a writing partner and we have a discord full of ideas and stories we work on periodically, but they're taking a mental health break for a while and though I completely support that, I still wanna write and I find I do better when writing with others. It's like having an accountability buddy for the gym to make sure you continue doing the thing, but with the benefit of having someone to bounce ideas off of and a little less sweating.
Hello! I just recently got back into this site and would love to get into rp again. I'm have a writing partner and we have a discord full of ideas and stories we work on periodically, but they're taking a mental health break for a while and though I completely support that, I still wanna write and I find I do better when writing with others. It's like having an accountability buddy for the gym to make sure you continue doing the thing, but with the benefit of having someone to bounce ideas off of and a little less sweating.
8095.png Bagel | she/her | adult member | fr+3
> hatchery {wip}
> lore directory {always wip}
> sales tab
> wishlist keeper
@Amphista Hi there!! That's totally fine!

To be honest, I didn't even have a setting in mind. ^^; But I'm fine with doing it someplace in Sornieth, either near my Flight or yours, or someplace totally made up!
@Amphista Hi there!! That's totally fine!

To be honest, I didn't even have a setting in mind. ^^; But I'm fine with doing it someplace in Sornieth, either near my Flight or yours, or someplace totally made up!
@ConcernedBagel Hey there! Welcome back to the site then! [emoji=aether tongue size=2] I totally understand wanting to have a writing partner in the meantime! While I'm taking a break from Discord myself, I'd love to be your accountability partner in that regard and write with you! Even though I'm not your other writing partner, I love being able to bounce ideas off of others, and wouldn't mind at all if you'd ever like to do the same with me! Talking about writing is just as fun as writing to me, haha.
@ConcernedBagel Hey there! Welcome back to the site then!

I totally understand wanting to have a writing partner in the meantime! While I'm taking a break from Discord myself, I'd love to be your accountability partner in that regard and write with you! Even though I'm not your other writing partner, I love being able to bounce ideas off of others, and wouldn't mind at all if you'd ever like to do the same with me! Talking about writing is just as fun as writing to me, haha.
Thanks! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Oh, I wasn't just saying I wanted to talk about writing and certainly I'm not limited to discord, I just wanted to say where I was. I haven't written roleplay style in a while and it sounds like a good time, so I'm open to whatever. I'm still developing lore for my dragons as a project to keep me going so roleplaying for them would be fun. Especially my newer ones like the baby pearl I'm using as my profile pic, I know nothing about her yet lol.
Thanks!

Oh, I wasn't just saying I wanted to talk about writing and certainly I'm not limited to discord, I just wanted to say where I was. I haven't written roleplay style in a while and it sounds like a good time, so I'm open to whatever. I'm still developing lore for my dragons as a project to keep me going so roleplaying for them would be fun. Especially my newer ones like the baby pearl I'm using as my profile pic, I know nothing about her yet lol.
> hatchery {wip}
> sales tab
> wishlist keeper
@ConcernedBagel Apologies for misunderstanding you in that case!

I'm also still in the lore developing stage for plenty of my dragons and love the idea of using RPing as inspo to continue! I think the way I go about it is rather strange, I tend to roleplay with dragons I still have no idea about as a way to flesh them out in real time, and then I get to brainstorming about their lore, personality, lore in the clan, etc. (I also have dragons I already have ideas for that I could always use in roleplay!)

@ConcernedBagel Apologies for misunderstanding you in that case!

I'm also still in the lore developing stage for plenty of my dragons and love the idea of using RPing as inspo to continue! I think the way I go about it is rather strange, I tend to roleplay with dragons I still have no idea about as a way to flesh them out in real time, and then I get to brainstorming about their lore, personality, lore in the clan, etc. (I also have dragons I already have ideas for that I could always use in roleplay!)

@itsrowan No prob, it's cool. But yeah, that's the easiest way for me to figure out things about my dragons is to just start writing and see where I go, then develop their stories from there. I have stories in my head for a few of them, but most of my lore dragons are just vague ideas as of right now.
@itsrowan No prob, it's cool. But yeah, that's the easiest way for me to figure out things about my dragons is to just start writing and see where I go, then develop their stories from there. I have stories in my head for a few of them, but most of my lore dragons are just vague ideas as of right now.
> hatchery {wip}
> sales tab
> wishlist keeper
@ConcernedBagel I gotcha! I already said this before, but I love bouncing writing ideas off of others and would love to hear yours sometime if you ever want to share!

As for roleplaying, I totally have no ideas for a plot in mind and wouldn't mind at all coming up with one with you too! I'm excited to write but forget that knowing what to write is a very important first step haha
@ConcernedBagel I gotcha! I already said this before, but I love bouncing writing ideas off of others and would love to hear yours sometime if you ever want to share!

As for roleplaying, I totally have no ideas for a plot in mind and wouldn't mind at all coming up with one with you too! I'm excited to write but forget that knowing what to write is a very important first step haha
1 2 3 4