Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly Ball!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
Such beautiful butterfly necklaces! and I love the new color variants for the sea slug cloaks <3 Thank you!
Such beautiful butterfly necklaces! and I love the new color variants for the sea slug cloaks <3 Thank you!
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
the new sea slug cloaks and butterfly apparels look so nice!! ;D
the new sea slug cloaks and butterfly apparels look so nice!! ;D
TdTJOrw.png
QMcoNbc.png
CpFdYgG.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
jt3PpxV.png b10cb3dc4900f166a065798eaac8f9055cc484f4.png
oh heck yeah butterflies!
oh heck yeah butterflies!
91785547.png162419.png89758.png147396.png
5BsilZ9.png
tyEuRXe.png
UwlzUwS.png
JvUa9ma.png

Gen 1 Lair
@Thorne
I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL OF THIS. THE NECKLACES, THE CLOAKS, THE NEW FAMILIARS. IT'S ALL SO GOOD.
I AM OBSESSED WITH ALL OF THIS. THE NECKLACES, THE CLOAKS, THE NEW FAMILIARS. IT'S ALL SO GOOD.
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Butterflies!!!
Butterflies!!!
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
[center][font=book antiqua]AHHHH The butterfly apparel is so CUTE! Yay, super excited about the shortened Baldwin times! (OMG the pufferfish made me laugh out loud. I love him) [emoji=obelisk love size=1][/font][/center]
AHHHH The butterfly apparel is so CUTE! Yay, super excited about the shortened Baldwin times! (OMG the pufferfish made me laugh out loud. I love him)
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
[quote name="Anduins" date="2023-07-09 16:09:37" ] i loveee the butterflies ** Also the pink sea slug cloak also seems to be broken! I can't see it on any pose at all D: [/quote] The pink sea slug cloak should now be visible! Thank you for the report! [quote name="Seadramon" date="2023-07-09 16:15:20" ] The database entries for the red and yellow sea slug cloaks show them as being both Baldwin/treasure MP and Kelp Beds drop/treasure MP, respectively. Also, the art for pink sea slug cloak is missing on all dragon bases. Other than that, nice update! Loving the new apparel and fams. c: [/quote] This has been corrected. Thank you!
Anduins wrote on 2023-07-09 16:09:37:
i loveee the butterflies

** Also the pink sea slug cloak also seems to be broken! I can't see it on any pose at all D:

The pink sea slug cloak should now be visible! Thank you for the report!
Seadramon wrote on 2023-07-09 16:15:20:
The database entries for the red and yellow sea slug cloaks show them as being both Baldwin/treasure MP and Kelp Beds drop/treasure MP, respectively. Also, the art for pink sea slug cloak is missing on all dragon bases.

Other than that, nice update! Loving the new apparel and fams. c:

This has been corrected. Thank you!
Ohh! More sea slug cloaks I love those. <3
Ohh! More sea slug cloaks I love those. <3
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
more slug hoodies! EEEEEE!

sure they're gonna freak out Kunzite but they're cute <3
more slug hoodies! EEEEEE!

sure they're gonna freak out Kunzite but they're cute <3
-ruite
she/her