Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | nimona (the movie)?
1 2 3
I LOVED IT SO MUCH. I WAS INSTANTLY HOOKED AND THE ENERGY WAS SO HIGH DURING THE ENTIRE TIME I WATCHED IT-

In LOVE with the characters and the story and especially the world/art. I need a part 2. or a short clip afterwards. I wish it was even longer.

Just- amazing, stunning, GLORIOUS
I LOVED IT SO MUCH. I WAS INSTANTLY HOOKED AND THE ENERGY WAS SO HIGH DURING THE ENTIRE TIME I WATCHED IT-

In LOVE with the characters and the story and especially the world/art. I need a part 2. or a short clip afterwards. I wish it was even longer.

Just- amazing, stunning, GLORIOUS
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Just watched it with friends at out weekly movie night, it was amazing! Great humor, great animation, great story... I like how the credits also credited the Blue Sky crew...what Disney did to them is...ugh. [emoji=banescale angry size=1] I've been meaning to check out the comics for a while now, I'm definitely gonna dive into that soon.
Just watched it with friends at out weekly movie night, it was amazing!
Great humor, great animation, great story...
I like how the credits also credited the Blue Sky crew...what Disney did to them is...ugh.

I've been meaning to check out the comics for a while now, I'm definitely gonna dive into that soon.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
I don't usually cry during movies but Nimona made me come so close, it's seriously such an amazing movie! The relationship between Nimona and Ballister is so wholesome and I hope to the high heavens that we get to see more like it in the future, it's just so good!!
I don't usually cry during movies but Nimona made me come so close, it's seriously such an amazing movie! The relationship between Nimona and Ballister is so wholesome and I hope to the high heavens that we get to see more like it in the future, it's just so good!!
weh
It's true that this film is cool! I really liked the way they included lgbt characters in a totally natural way, without asking questions or mentioning genders/orientations or making a big deal out of it. 2d/3d visuals are looking great today~ (thanks in part to Arcane and Spider-Man: New Generation) The story isn't terribly original, but it's still touching, and the characters aren't clichés - more good points! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
It's true that this film is cool!
I really liked the way they included lgbt characters in a totally natural way, without asking questions or mentioning genders/orientations or making a big deal out of it.
2d/3d visuals are looking great today~ (thanks in part to Arcane and Spider-Man: New Generation)
The story isn't terribly original, but it's still touching, and the characters aren't clichés - more good points!
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
My fiance and I watched it yesterday and we both fell absolutely in love! It made me cry but man it was sooooo worth it. Nimona is my absolute favorite character in....anything honestly lol. Her chaotic nature is such a mood honestly.
My fiance and I watched it yesterday and we both fell absolutely in love! It made me cry but man it was sooooo worth it. Nimona is my absolute favorite character in....anything honestly lol. Her chaotic nature is such a mood honestly.
sYJ7QdI.png
I just watched it and I am screaming
I just watched it and I am screaming
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
Literally this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553401102390001679/1128317983605923930/F0bJAgqaEAA1R54.jpg[/img]
Literally this: F0bJAgqaEAA1R54.jpg
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
the movie was so good ive watche it THREE times now and then read the comic book. and cried a lot. hits hard.
the movie was so good ive watche it THREE times now and then read the comic book. and cried a lot. hits hard.
~Wishlist~
~Badge Hoard~
~Neocities~
placeholder placeholder placeholder bob.gif
It's living rent free in my head for real
It's living rent free in my head for real
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Watched it 3 times already and I love it so much! Great animation and and the characters are amazing and everything is great. I can't stop reading fanfiction now and finding fanart~
Watched it 3 times already and I love it so much! Great animation and and the characters are amazing and everything is great. I can't stop reading fanfiction now and finding fanart~
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
1 2 3