Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | nimona (the movie)?
1 2 3
Was a really good movie! Made $5 from it because my brother and I made a bet against Balaster And Ambrosius being gay...

Was a really good movie! Made $5 from it because my brother and I made a bet against Balaster And Ambrosius being gay...

NovemNine Co-founder of Twae&Twas Hatchery
They/Them
"Emissary of chaos" and "attaché of the crows"
"Even my anxiety has anxiety"
-me
HdmxfuE.pngQUIpVFE.pngcaNmJrr.pngNRzNXGI.png8THzvGj.png8Uxed6I.png
I am so obsessed with the movie. I'm obsessed with the dynamic Balaster and Nimona have (in my head it feels like highschool sibling and middleschool sibling sort of vibes), I'm obsessed with the style of animation because partly of just the rise in stylized 3D animation, even if it was very simple compared to other studios the way that made it simple I feel like made the movie overall better (idk how to explain lol), I love how developed the characters were, I loved the plot, I loved how it was written, I love Nimona.
I am so obsessed with the movie. I'm obsessed with the dynamic Balaster and Nimona have (in my head it feels like highschool sibling and middleschool sibling sort of vibes), I'm obsessed with the style of animation because partly of just the rise in stylized 3D animation, even if it was very simple compared to other studios the way that made it simple I feel like made the movie overall better (idk how to explain lol), I love how developed the characters were, I loved the plot, I loved how it was written, I love Nimona.
7FAE4Yr.png
I'm a little late to the party but I watched it this afternoon and loved it!! I headcanon Nimona as genderfluid with ADHD, I see a lot of myself in her in some ways, I cried a lot haha.
I'm a little late to the party but I watched it this afternoon and loved it!! I headcanon Nimona as genderfluid with ADHD, I see a lot of myself in her in some ways, I cried a lot haha.
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
I saw the movie it's amazing
I saw the movie it's amazing
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3