Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Hivemind
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
Here's a couple of searches, compiled from all main eligible genes(wasp/bee, met/all, ghost/smirch/circuit), across all breeds, up to and including Aethers.

True hives, defective hives(white), and mutant hives are included.
Aethers and Banes have Met/Alloy.
Veilspun will not show up in the hijacker search.

Please feel free to ping me when the new ancient is released for an updated list :)
Here's a couple of searches, compiled from all main eligible genes(wasp/bee, met/all, ghost/smirch/circuit), across all breeds, up to and including Aethers.

True hives, defective hives(white), and mutant hives are included.
Aethers and Banes have Met/Alloy.
Veilspun will not show up in the hijacker search.

Please feel free to ping me when the new ancient is released for an updated list :)
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Through a forum game where the goal was to trace your dragon’s ancestory, I came across this thread. My light representative has a very rich and detailed lineage and I’m throughly intrigued! I still have yet to write more for my rep but maybe I can tie in everything I’ve learned here! Still not sure how to go about it? Mother and father seem relatively normal but grandparents are all full force into the hivemind [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62287670][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622877/62287670_350.png[/img][/url]
Through a forum game where the goal was to trace your dragon’s ancestory, I came across this thread. My light representative has a very rich and detailed lineage and I’m throughly intrigued! I still have yet to write more for my rep but maybe I can tie in everything I’ve learned here! Still not sure how to go about it? Mother and father seem relatively normal but grandparents are all full force into the hivemind 62287670_350.png
lost in a dream
he/him
+2 hrs
Xjw8EpD.gif
I'd like to register my drone! :)))
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87177588
I'd like to register my drone! :)))
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87177588
ew9u8Xp.png
@CH4 Could I have a discord invite?
@CH4 Could I have a discord invite?
51g/1500g Saved for Flight Change
1vAtYxM.png tw8kgiY.pngvJS7emY.pngHdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.pngKXbG0Dv.pngeswSnrS.pngVDqpTLf.pngtNgQJvM.png7Zid8hE.pngFvSLVNv.pngsbmtjDC.pngu6ZPWxO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngSEIqIGe.pngjI9KbMj.png2VtxnMX.pngIxog88i.pngDa1cz0f.pngo7CqYdD.png5srIc0i.pnglPnwl0z.pngCLFJF6a.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngUeSE1vI.pngFYtngEy.pngjA5A7gu.pngtuclmOI.pngNlmYDAS.png0HBKL8H.pngWFpPzZn.pngAl1BEGR.pngkcbWnDp.png
I'm getting super invested in the drones. They're honestly so cool :D
I'm getting super invested in the drones. They're honestly so cool :D
Can I register this dragon as a Glitch drone? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88414960][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884150/88414960_350.png[/img][/url] (Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Bee/Phthalo Runes)
Can I register this dragon as a Glitch drone?
88414960_350.png
(Obsidian Metallic/Obsidian Bee/Phthalo Runes)
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
@FL1GHT0F87 There is no longer a registry for this Subspecies! [quote name="CH4" date="2018-03-16 18:25:51" ] RESERVED Formerly where the registry was. Note: your dragons do not have to have any sort of official approval before they are considered members of the subspecies, and do not have to be registered anywhere, either. You have a dragon that fits the requirements? Then have fun with your new drone! [/quote]
@FL1GHT0F87

There is no longer a registry for this Subspecies!
CH4 wrote on 2018-03-16 18:25:51:
RESERVED
Formerly where the registry was.

Note: your dragons do not have to have any sort of official approval before they are considered members of the subspecies, and do not have to be registered anywhere, either. You have a dragon that fits the requirements? Then have fun with your new drone!
51g/1500g Saved for Flight Change
1vAtYxM.png tw8kgiY.pngvJS7emY.pngHdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.pngKXbG0Dv.pngeswSnrS.pngVDqpTLf.pngtNgQJvM.png7Zid8hE.pngFvSLVNv.pngsbmtjDC.pngu6ZPWxO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngSEIqIGe.pngjI9KbMj.png2VtxnMX.pngIxog88i.pngDa1cz0f.pngo7CqYdD.png5srIc0i.pnglPnwl0z.pngCLFJF6a.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngUeSE1vI.pngFYtngEy.pngjA5A7gu.pngtuclmOI.pngNlmYDAS.png0HBKL8H.pngWFpPzZn.pngAl1BEGR.pngkcbWnDp.png
@FortunaTheWise @FL1GHT0F87 Thankfully the registry isn't required! This is really due to just how large the subspecies has grown over the years - and evidently is still growing, enough so that management of a registry spreadsheet had long since become...to put it delicately, a dumpster fire. Even though it's been years since the registry was a thing, I remember it well, lol. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] In other words, there's no worries about that anymore! Word from the leading bug themself: [quote name="CH4" date="2018-03-16 18:25:51" ] RESERVED Formerly where the registry was. Note: your dragons do not have to have any sort of official approval before they are considered members of the subspecies, and do not have to be registered anywhere, either. You have a dragon that fits the requirements? Then have fun with your new drone! [/quote] [size=2](If anyone's wondering why I'm answering, I'm CH4's best bud and co-run the Hivemind Discord. They're super busy nowadays, but I'm not so I tend to be around more.)
@FortunaTheWise @FL1GHT0F87

Thankfully the registry isn't required! This is really due to just how large the subspecies has grown over the years - and evidently is still growing, enough so that management of a registry spreadsheet had long since become...to put it delicately, a dumpster fire. Even though it's been years since the registry was a thing, I remember it well, lol. In other words, there's no worries about that anymore!

Word from the leading bug themself:
RESERVED

Note: your dragons do not have to have any sort of official approval before they are considered members of the subspecies, and do not have to be registered anywhere, either. You have a dragon that fits the requirements? Then have fun with your new drone!

(If anyone's wondering why I'm answering, I'm CH4's best bud and co-run the Hivemind Discord. They're super busy nowadays, but I'm not so I tend to be around more.)
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[quote name="Zonai" date="2023-08-24 22:15:21" ] @FortunaTheWise @FL1GHT0F87 Thankfully the registry isn't required! This is really due to just how large the subspecies has grown over the years - and evidently is still growing, enough so that management of a registry spreadsheet had long since become...to put it delicately, a dumpster fire. Even though it's been years since the registry was a thing, I remember it well, lol. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] In other words, there's no worries about that anymore! Word from the leading bug themself: [quote name="CH4" date="2018-03-16 18:25:51" ] RESERVED Formerly where the registry was. Note: your dragons do not have to have any sort of official approval before they are considered members of the subspecies, and do not have to be registered anywhere, either. You have a dragon that fits the requirements? Then have fun with your new drone! [/quote] [size=2](If anyone's wondering why I'm answering, I'm CH4's best bud and co-run the Hivemind Discord. They're super busy nowadays, but I'm not so I tend to be around more.) [/quote] Ah, sorry. I'm so used to other subspecies needing you to register non-descendant dragons that I went on mental autopilot.
Zonai wrote on 2023-08-24 22:15:21:
@FortunaTheWise @FL1GHT0F87

Thankfully the registry isn't required! This is really due to just how large the subspecies has grown over the years - and evidently is still growing, enough so that management of a registry spreadsheet had long since become...to put it delicately, a dumpster fire. Even though it's been years since the registry was a thing, I remember it well, lol. In other words, there's no worries about that anymore!

Word from the leading bug themself:
RESERVED

(If anyone's wondering why I'm answering, I'm CH4's best bud and co-run the Hivemind Discord. They're super busy nowadays, but I'm not so I tend to be around more.)

Ah, sorry. I'm so used to other subspecies needing you to register non-descendant dragons that I went on mental autopilot.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
Back a bit early, but I'm curious. Are Sandsurge drones a thing yet? I'm not in the Discord and I'm a bit out of the loop on things, but since they've dropped, and I have a Sandsurge that technically meets requirements, I got curious.
Back a bit early, but I'm curious. Are Sandsurge drones a thing yet? I'm not in the Discord and I'm a bit out of the loop on things, but since they've dropped, and I have a Sandsurge that technically meets requirements, I got curious.
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160