Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Hivemind
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 159 160
Hello! I want to ask just two things- first off, is it alright if I get an invite to the discord? and also- do you think it would be possible for Aberrations to be assimilated into a hive? I wanted to know because I wanted to make one! if that's alright
Hello! I want to ask just two things- first off, is it alright if I get an invite to the discord? and also- do you think it would be possible for Aberrations to be assimilated into a hive? I wanted to know because I wanted to make one! if that's alright
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

Heyyy uhh anybody here got the hivemind bio template code handy? I've recently acquired two drones and I've been wanting to add info to their bios but can't find the template anywhere after scouring the forums for about half an hour.
Heyyy uhh anybody here got the hivemind bio template code handy? I've recently acquired two drones and I've been wanting to add info to their bios but can't find the template anywhere after scouring the forums for about half an hour.
wqJfj7r.gif Lizard, She/her, Digital Illustrator, Metalhead Bogler baby enthusiast el132nK.gif
@LizardTheGremlin
Heya, I made a quick doc with the code as the dragon that I got the code from has been exalted.

Here it is!

Sorry if it's not the best, I pulled it up awful quickly.
@LizardTheGremlin
Heya, I made a quick doc with the code as the dragon that I got the code from has been exalted.

Here it is!

Sorry if it's not the best, I pulled it up awful quickly.
OY7Hxja.png
@LouCat You are a godsend. Thank you so much friend!!!
@LouCat You are a godsend. Thank you so much friend!!!
wqJfj7r.gif Lizard, She/her, Digital Illustrator, Metalhead Bogler baby enthusiast el132nK.gif
Question: To start a hive do I have to register or something? Or do I just set one up?
Question: To start a hive do I have to register or something? Or do I just set one up?
Y5AUp2a.gif
@PothosAndArt
You don't need to register to have a hivemind dragon count as such (there's no longer a registry), as long as they fit the gene+color requirements and you want to write their bio/lore as a hivemind dragon, then boom, it counts!

The way I started up my hive was just by finding dragons that fit the color+gene requirements on the AH, this is the search I used for looking for obsidian/True Hive or Mutant Hive moderns ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?collapse=1&d_body=10&d_bodygene=20&d_pattern=XXX%2CXXY&d_winggene=20
@PothosAndArt
You don't need to register to have a hivemind dragon count as such (there's no longer a registry), as long as they fit the gene+color requirements and you want to write their bio/lore as a hivemind dragon, then boom, it counts!

The way I started up my hive was just by finding dragons that fit the color+gene requirements on the AH, this is the search I used for looking for obsidian/True Hive or Mutant Hive moderns ^^
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?collapse=1&d_body=10&d_bodygene=20&d_pattern=XXX%2CXXY&d_winggene=20
n e v / s a t u r n
06xk8gV.png
ZXd8Nbp.png
mlHpBMC.png
XxkKmF3.png
4LHFTxc.png go5iDul.png eSS0Xa3.png
@Nevercanth Tysm for clearing that up!!!
@Nevercanth Tysm for clearing that up!!!
Y5AUp2a.gif
I just feel really happy that this is such a big thing! Lots of people have hives and it's just so cool to take a look at everyone else's hives and see how cool it looks!
I just feel really happy that this is such a big thing! Lots of people have hives and it's just so cool to take a look at everyone else's hives and see how cool it looks!
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

ouughhh i've always loved this breed so much... i've been looking to start a little hive of my own soon, and some of the new tert genes gave me ideas for other uses!

for example, maybe glowtails could use flashes of light to comunicate in the dark, like fireflies, or even lure curious dragons into the night to be ambushed and assimilates :3c
ouughhh i've always loved this breed so much... i've been looking to start a little hive of my own soon, and some of the new tert genes gave me ideas for other uses!

for example, maybe glowtails could use flashes of light to comunicate in the dark, like fireflies, or even lure curious dragons into the night to be ambushed and assimilates :3c
stay awesome and have a nice day!
-Valor
Hi, could I be added to the general pinglist?
Hi, could I be added to the general pinglist?
Wp7vMji.png
Hi, I'm ArcadiaHawk.
♦ Friends call me Hawk
♦ She/They
♦ Light Nest Host
♦ Dragon Sitter
♦ Lore Clan
♦ Exalt Lair
Wp7vMji.png _ COLI MERC
for hire. PM me if you're in need of lvl 7 fodder dragons. Limited availability.
EjKN4ds.png
DfsIfwK.png71529028p.pngXVRXC4d.png
4UNbg06.png
__ HIBDEN ITEMS NEEDED
I'm working on expanding my hibden for Light Dom. Any help is appreciated, willing to trade leveled fodder.
Wp7vMji.png