Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 505 506
@AlvildaBright thanks so much! I've finished with hour 1 out of your 2 hour request :) I won't have time to grab the second one tonight but just keep your eyes out on the board as the next grinder who grabs that 2nd hour will ping here! :) Notable Drop: [item=Tertiary Gene: Flutter (Aether)] Thank you for ordering with the Coli Crusaders :D And edit...my bad it looks like you have 3 hours on the sheet so you still have 2 hours left :D
@AlvildaBright thanks so much! I've finished with hour 1 out of your 2 hour request :) I won't have time to grab the second one tonight but just keep your eyes out on the board as the next grinder who grabs that 2nd hour will ping here! :) Notable Drop:

Thank you for ordering with the Coli Crusaders :D

And edit...my bad it looks like you have 3 hours on the sheet so you still have 2 hours left :D

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@Dask Hi! I'm ready to take your dragon for leveling, feel free to send them over whenever you have the time ^^
@Dask Hi! I'm ready to take your dragon for leveling, feel free to send them over whenever you have the time ^^
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings. Sweet Pea of Wavecrest I buy Sweet Pea of Wavecrest for 15g each
Or Giant Sand Dollars for 1kt/g per 2 dollars
Just send me a CR or PM!
Giant Sand Dollar
@finder77 Hello! I will be starting your two hours of fest grinding in crystal pools shortly! Thank you so much for ordering.
@finder77 Hello! I will be starting your two hours of fest grinding in crystal pools shortly! Thank you so much for ordering.
4xn43c.png
@ponnie

Starting your 1hr Fest grinding order in Crystal Pools shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent via PM.

Hope you have some great sunbathing!
@ponnie

Starting your 1hr Fest grinding order in Crystal Pools shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent via PM.

Hope you have some great sunbathing!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Cantertothewinds

Starting your 1h Fest order in Crystal Pools shortly.
Epect another ping once Loot has been Pmed.

@Cantertothewinds

Starting your 1h Fest order in Crystal Pools shortly.
Epect another ping once Loot has been Pmed.

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@yall
Hey, I am starting your 2nd hour pre-paid fest grind in Crystal pools!
Expect another ping once all the loot has been sent out via pm.
@yall
Hey, I am starting your 2nd hour pre-paid fest grind in Crystal pools!
Expect another ping once all the loot has been sent out via pm.
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
@LordMaroo thank you!
@LordMaroo thank you!
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
@Cantertothewinds Evening! I'll be doing your second fest hour in Crystal Pools and will ping again once loot has been sent out <3
@Cantertothewinds Evening! I'll be doing your second fest hour in Crystal Pools and will ping again once loot has been sent out <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Ponnie Your loot has now been sent via PM! Hope you gathered some excellent rays today [emoji=light rune size=1] [center]notable drops: [item=sunbathing chest] [item=sunbathing chest] [item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)] [item=crystalplate stinger crate] Thank you again for your business. If you're interested, please feel free to [url=https://forms.gle/CZ7iUJZ52zJAuCTw7]leave a review[/url] to let us know how we did!
@Ponnie
Your loot has now been sent via PM!
Hope you gathered some excellent rays today
notable drops:

Sunbathing Chest Sunbathing Chest Crystalplate Stinger Crate

Thank you again for your business. If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review to let us know how we did!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@yall
All sent out! thanks for ordering with us!
@yall
All sent out! thanks for ordering with us!
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 505 506