Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [WIP]
Hi yes.

Ignore this for the time being... Something is brewing..... Something truly strange...

Name Ideas:
Apocryphal Accents

Truth is never certain, but the stories told are non nor less important...

To find death is to find peace. To pass on with time, and have your tale told is to become a legend. To be forgotten and deemed insignificant is where the fate of most will lie.

All accents will be based upon cryptic poetry, inspired by the obscurities the world holds.
They will come with a snippet of lore, and possibly, a small pixel to go with them.

Skins: 800g
Accents: 500g
Breeds: Wildclaws, Imps, Skydancers (F), ect...
Hi yes.

Ignore this for the time being... Something is brewing..... Something truly strange...

Name Ideas:
Apocryphal Accents

Truth is never certain, but the stories told are non nor less important...

To find death is to find peace. To pass on with time, and have your tale told is to become a legend. To be forgotten and deemed insignificant is where the fate of most will lie.

All accents will be based upon cryptic poetry, inspired by the obscurities the world holds.
They will come with a snippet of lore, and possibly, a small pixel to go with them.

Skins: 800g
Accents: 500g
Breeds: Wildclaws, Imps, Skydancers (F), ect...
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
Currently in the works:

Contortionist

How fragile, how simply put together.

I can see how you are made, what weak threads hold you, how easy it would be to pull it all apart, to pull you apart.

A bit of tension here, a tear there. I hold the rope, hold these strings over you and oh, how can I use it to get what I want.

Let me orchestrate this. Let me play the scene.

Let me draw the strings and make this my own.
I make the story, I control exactly how this will end.

Do not trip up before the curtains draw.

Threads holding oozing cracks together, drawn tight pulling a mask against the face.
flaking paint forming from cracks.

Selling:

Currently in the works:

Contortionist

How fragile, how simply put together.

I can see how you are made, what weak threads hold you, how easy it would be to pull it all apart, to pull you apart.

A bit of tension here, a tear there. I hold the rope, hold these strings over you and oh, how can I use it to get what I want.

Let me orchestrate this. Let me play the scene.

Let me draw the strings and make this my own.
I make the story, I control exactly how this will end.

Do not trip up before the curtains draw.

Threads holding oozing cracks together, drawn tight pulling a mask against the face.
flaking paint forming from cracks.

Selling:

vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
Previous Skins:

nothing here...

Retired: No further prints
Shelved: Only with interest
Customs: No new public prints
Previous Skins:

nothing here...

Retired: No further prints
Shelved: Only with interest
Customs: No new public prints
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
Res
Res
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
Res
Res
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]