Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle: Stained Glass
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@Malbora It doesn't look to me like that dragon was a 1t auction: [img]https://i.imgur.com/75Zi966.png[/img] Are you sure you have the right dragon in mind? On the copy of the sheet I'm looking at, the line number you quoted isn't a dragon you sent or a dragon I received.
@Malbora It doesn't look to me like that dragon was a 1t auction:
75Zi966.png
Are you sure you have the right dragon in mind? On the copy of the sheet I'm looking at, the line number you quoted isn't a dragon you sent or a dragon I received.
a69iToJ.png
MUYNhfy.png
2SPT1Mh.png
Gxjtg1B.png
@Valorlaw Nope you're right. Sorry! So many dragons to look through [emoji=skydancer sleepy size=1]
@Valorlaw Nope you're right. Sorry! So many dragons to look through
FHDwgvu.pngPr4E9B4.png7IrlcZp.png
@Malbora I’m most of the way through verifying and finding mistakes here, so don’t think I’m ignoring your message! I have to leave for work now so there are a couple of gaps on the spreadsheet where I’ve deleted duplicates, but I’ll get back to it once I’m home and also add in the ones I’ve missed. Thank you for checking so thoroughly!

Never have I regretted not doing something in AH History order more! XD
@Malbora I’m most of the way through verifying and finding mistakes here, so don’t think I’m ignoring your message! I have to leave for work now so there are a couple of gaps on the spreadsheet where I’ve deleted duplicates, but I’ll get back to it once I’m home and also add in the ones I’ve missed. Thank you for checking so thoroughly!

Never have I regretted not doing something in AH History order more! XD
@kallimabutterfly @Doozie Thanks for catching those errors, they should be fixed now!
@kallimabutterfly @Doozie Thanks for catching those errors, they should be fixed now!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Malbora I’ve just gone through and added all of the ones missed. I found an additional one as well that was a duplicate, so I’ve found the missing dragon and added that on too. I’ve used two to replace the duplicate so they are with the rest of the original record on the spreadsheet, but the others are added on to the bottom. I’ve made sure all of your tickets are allocated.

So sorry about this! I must have missed a page on the AH history as I was logging them all. Thank you for checking. Feel free to ping me again if anything else seems wrong.
@Malbora I’ve just gone through and added all of the ones missed. I found an additional one as well that was a duplicate, so I’ve found the missing dragon and added that on too. I’ve used two to replace the duplicate so they are with the rest of the original record on the spreadsheet, but the others are added on to the bottom. I’ve made sure all of your tickets are allocated.

So sorry about this! I must have missed a page on the AH history as I was logging them all. Thank you for checking. Feel free to ping me again if anything else seems wrong.
@Shawolexotic honestly the fact that you only missed those dragons given how many I sent was and is incredible!
@Shawolexotic honestly the fact that you only missed those dragons given how many I sent was and is incredible!
FHDwgvu.pngPr4E9B4.png7IrlcZp.png
@papierchat Heyo, just checked my tickets and it seems like you missed this dragon that I sent to you ^^; [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8c9c874617ddbdc2a1f801e2749e291c/412227154eca6596-65/s540x810/7507ead492b9b4a31b044f64dac973a2d11e3879.png[/img]
@papierchat
Heyo, just checked my tickets and it seems like you missed this dragon that I sent to you ^^;

7507ead492b9b4a31b044f64dac973a2d11e3879.png
@snes hey hey! Thanks for letting me know :) I’ll double check and add it for you :)
@snes hey hey! Thanks for letting me know :) I’ll double check and add it for you :)
FD1rkPC.png
@snes apologies for the double ping but your dragon should be added to the sheet now :)
@snes apologies for the double ping but your dragon should be added to the sheet now :)
FD1rkPC.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Just checked my tickets and it looks like three dragons I sent you on the 23rd got duplicated. They're IDs 84853934 (on row 19635), 86801921 (on row 19636), and 86801922 (on row 19637).
@lyricalmyxteries

Just checked my tickets and it looks like three dragons I sent you on the 23rd got duplicated. They're IDs 84853934 (on row 19635), 86801921 (on row 19636), and 86801922 (on row 19637).
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26