Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair clear out. All G1 50 + doubles
1 2 3
up
up
Your Silver/Silver/Abyss is lovely, but probably way out of my price range for a birthday twin derg. Best of luck!
Your Silver/Silver/Abyss is lovely, but probably way out of my price range for a birthday twin derg. Best of luck!
31ATXvY.pngHZC1mtN.png
aWTpIPX.pngKFjkQAF.pngGSJsger.pngkyT7Rct.pngNmYRQ1R.png
@bluefly

just wanted to ask how much you'd potentially want for the silver/silver/abyss dragon? I just wanted to see in case i'd like to snag it
@bluefly

just wanted to ask how much you'd potentially want for the silver/silver/abyss dragon? I just wanted to see in case i'd like to snag it
@toasterr
Id be looking for around 25k based on what in the AH at the moment but open to offers
@toasterr
Id be looking for around 25k based on what in the AH at the moment but open to offers
bump
bump
bump
bump
boops
boops
heya! I like that pear pear indigo one!

I was hoping to offer art perhaps! :)

heya! I like that pear pear indigo one!

I was hoping to offer art perhaps! :)

@Flatbooty

Hi, i really appreciate that offer but im mostly after gems to trade for genes i need for a project unfortunately
@Flatbooty

Hi, i really appreciate that offer but im mostly after gems to trade for genes i need for a project unfortunately
thats okay! thanks so much still though :3

i might be able to offer genes or certain clothing items if you are looking for anything specific for projects! do you have a list / wishlist in a dragons bio or something?
thats okay! thanks so much still though :3

i might be able to offer genes or certain clothing items if you are looking for anything specific for projects! do you have a list / wishlist in a dragons bio or something?
1 2 3