Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Vampire or Werewolf?
1 2 3 4
Werewolves all the way! I won't be able to draw for three weeks of July, so we'll see how many attacks I complete haha
Werewolves all the way! I won't be able to draw for three weeks of July, so we'll see how many attacks I complete haha
MuAIaYM.png
@lulumulumumu It’s funny, on my other socials I actually see everyone going for vampire, so I thought vampire was a heavy majority. Then I come here and werewolf seems to be a big hit, so there still seems to be a good divide!
@lulumulumumu It’s funny, on my other socials I actually see everyone going for vampire, so I thought vampire was a heavy majority. Then I come here and werewolf seems to be a big hit, so there still seems to be a good divide!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Vampire! Might as well after getting into Vampire Hunter D this year.
Vampire! Might as well after getting into Vampire Hunter D this year.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
why are we pitting two bad-bs against each other? they should be besties

werewolf
why are we pitting two bad-bs against each other? they should be besties

werewolf
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Vampires! I was on team Spice in 2020 and team Bloom in 2022. Very excited for this season to start. I've got a lot of responses on my hit list already and have sooo many bookmarks ready to go.
Vampires! I was on team Spice in 2020 and team Bloom in 2022. Very excited for this season to start. I've got a lot of responses on my hit list already and have sooo many bookmarks ready to go.
TbqBGq9.png _________ lacey // she/her // lesbian // xxvii

married on 11.11.20 // baby boy born 10.29.23
_________ 78428936.png
Werewolf all tbe way!
Werewolf all tbe way!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I'll def be on team Werewolf! I grew up liking them first as a monster type creature when first introduced to the whole monster creatures! Im excited to give it a whirl this year after I finish some comms. Hope to see you all there! I go by Breezles there as well if anyone wants to follow, I'll follow back! I've been on ArtFight for a few years, last year being team Wither!
I'll def be on team Werewolf! I grew up liking them first as a monster type creature when first introduced to the whole monster creatures! Im excited to give it a whirl this year after I finish some comms. Hope to see you all there! I go by Breezles there as well if anyone wants to follow, I'll follow back! I've been on ArtFight for a few years, last year being team Wither!

Clan Lophiforma
fX0bVgZ.pngtn0RSo5.pngLGvol4P.pngy3yhMwX.pnghNpGoBq.pnglsvYQnp.pngoczO35g.pngRDt6LqI.pngrI18gRz.png
my first year so only just understanding the basics. im going with vampires!
my first year so only just understanding the basics. im going with vampires!
I won't be joining as I'm still figuring out how to do art, but I'd be on team werewolf :)
I won't be joining as I'm still figuring out how to do art, but I'd be on team werewolf :)
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
team werewolf let's freaking go!!!!!!!
team werewolf let's freaking go!!!!!!!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
1 2 3 4