Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Digsite
1 2
I never knew how badly I needed a Pompeii digsite until now.
I never knew how badly I needed a Pompeii digsite until now.
VGxuHXT.png
Can you imagine digging up ancient alien drip and familiars
Can you imagine digging up ancient alien drip and familiars
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
[center][font=cambria]i actually did a sketch of an apparel set idea at work a while back. meant to sort out how the wing armour worked, clean it up, and toss some colours on it but i never found the time. it's roman inspired! (and if it happened to be done just after we were gifted arvelle well that's neither here nor there) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697522493337894922/1123009788880621739/image.png[/img] would be perfect for a pompeii style digsite! i'd really love something with a greco-roman theme tbh, there's so much mythology to draw on and if they wanted to do genes again... i mean, corinthian, doric and ionic stuff with hints of growing ivy? boulder probably rules out an alabaster style gene but it's possible!
i actually did a sketch of an apparel set idea at work a while back. meant to sort out how the wing armour worked, clean it up, and toss some colours on it but i never found the time. it's roman inspired! (and if it happened to be done just after we were gifted arvelle well that's neither here nor there)
image.png
would be perfect for a pompeii style digsite! i'd really love something with a greco-roman theme tbh, there's so much mythology to draw on and if they wanted to do genes again... i mean, corinthian, doric and ionic stuff with hints of growing ivy? boulder probably rules out an alabaster style gene but it's possible!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Yeah..I think I'd be down with a Fire-themed Pompeii dig site. Sounds really cool!

Need me some Roman apparel
Yeah..I think I'd be down with a Fire-themed Pompeii dig site. Sounds really cool!

Need me some Roman apparel
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Maybe the Beastclan that's highlighted this time could be the Longnecks or the Centaurs? That would be super cool!
Maybe the Beastclan that's highlighted this time could be the Longnecks or the Centaurs? That would be super cool!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
pompeii would be my guess as well
pompeii would be my guess as well
ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
need pompeii digsite like yesterday ;w;
need pompeii digsite like yesterday ;w;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="@reliquiaen" date="2023-06-26 15:04:05" ] [center][font=cambria]i actually did a sketch of an apparel set idea at work a while back. meant to sort out how the wing armour worked, clean it up, and toss some colours on it but i never found the time. it's roman inspired! (and if it happened to be done just after we were gifted arvelle well that's neither here nor there) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697522493337894922/1123009788880621739/image.png[/img] would be perfect for a pompeii style digsite! i'd really love something with a greco-roman theme tbh, there's so much mythology to draw on and if they wanted to do genes again... i mean, corinthian, doric and ionic stuff with hints of growing ivy? boulder probably rules out an alabaster style gene but it's possible! [/quote] THIS looks sick as all hell. This is exactly the sorta stuff I'd want in my hypothetical Pompeii-inspired Fire digsite.
Quote:
i actually did a sketch of an apparel set idea at work a while back. meant to sort out how the wing armour worked, clean it up, and toss some colours on it but i never found the time. it's roman inspired! (and if it happened to be done just after we were gifted arvelle well that's neither here nor there)
image.png
would be perfect for a pompeii style digsite! i'd really love something with a greco-roman theme tbh, there's so much mythology to draw on and if they wanted to do genes again... i mean, corinthian, doric and ionic stuff with hints of growing ivy? boulder probably rules out an alabaster style gene but it's possible!

THIS looks sick as all hell. This is exactly the sorta stuff I'd want in my hypothetical Pompeii-inspired Fire digsite.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
1 2