Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Festival - Currency and Chests
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I got a LuminousSurge chest from a cockatrice in the scorched forest :o
I got a LuminousSurge chest from a cockatrice in the scorched forest :o
I find this in the waterway: [item=FracturedLight Chest] Was fightrising a group of shale :3
I find this in the waterway:

FracturedLight Chest

Was fightrising a group of shale :3
35326_s.gif
Found an Electropunk chest in Boreal Woods (in fight with two squall rasas and a maned rasa, so presumably from the squalls. )

Contained: 1 Electropunk skin (imperial male), 2500t, and 1 gem.
Found an Electropunk chest in Boreal Woods (in fight with two squall rasas and a maned rasa, so presumably from the squalls. )

Contained: 1 Electropunk skin (imperial male), 2500t, and 1 gem.
@patayoh @Bluedragon @linguastrata

Thank you, I added the chests :)
@patayoh @Bluedragon @linguastrata

Thank you, I added the chests :)
Found 2 FracturedLight chests in the Scorched Forest, both from fights with Red-Winged Owlcats. c:
Found 2 FracturedLight chests in the Scorched Forest, both from fights with Red-Winged Owlcats. c:
@maki Arena: Double-Tailed Warcat - can confirm this one :)
@maki Arena: Double-Tailed Warcat - can confirm this one :)
I got a Surgelight Chest from Boreal Wood, but the mob was mixed Squall Rasa and Winter Wolf so I don't know which dropped it. :/
I got a Surgelight Chest from Boreal Wood, but the mob was mixed Squall Rasa and Winter Wolf so I don't know which dropped it. :/
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@Maki
LuminousSurge chest dropped from the Emerald Jewel in Forgotten Cave for me.
The Crimson Reef Snail doesn't seem to be dropping anything, not even currency. Unless I'm just really unlucky!
@Maki
LuminousSurge chest dropped from the Emerald Jewel in Forgotten Cave for me.
The Crimson Reef Snail doesn't seem to be dropping anything, not even currency. Unless I'm just really unlucky!
@Avarice

It could be a bug, someone else posted a thread here - there were similar problems the previous festivals.
@Avarice

It could be a bug, someone else posted a thread here - there were similar problems the previous festivals.
Electropunk Chest from sandswept delta fight the crows!
Electropunk Chest from sandswept delta fight the crows!
ir6bux.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13