Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Festival - Currency and Chests
@Maki

The impossible has finally happened-
The Mire is a decent farming venue.

Surely this is a sign of the end of times.
@Maki

The impossible has finally happened-
The Mire is a decent farming venue.

Surely this is a sign of the end of times.
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Trying to get my dragons out of Boreal wood and into Harpy's roost this week! AHHHHHH!
Trying to get my dragons out of Boreal wood and into Harpy's roost this week! AHHHHHH!
84si1j.png
Thanks @Maki ! Good to know
Thanks @Maki ! Good to know
Great info, thanks for this! :^D
Great info, thanks for this! :^D
i log on to the dragon website, i eat the codings
thank you for this post! it will be very useful. i'm looking forward to seeing it updated once the items come out, too. :3
thank you for this post! it will be very useful. i'm looking forward to seeing it updated once the items come out, too. :3
rGQO6V7.png
Haha well good news about the Mire for those leveling exalts for the dominance battle this week! (:
Haha well good news about the Mire for those leveling exalts for the dominance battle this week! (:
a star sign out of whack.
Wow... there really aren't any real great areas to farm for lightning=\ Must farm a lot more them normal xD
Wow... there really aren't any real great areas to farm for lightning=\ Must farm a lot more them normal xD
icefull2.png
I added all 10 skins from the Marketplace.
I added all 10 skins from the Marketplace.
@Maki Hey I got real lucky an nabbed an Electropunk chest from the Emerald Webwing in the Training Fields! It's the Male Imp skin! :)
@Maki Hey I got real lucky an nabbed an Electropunk chest from the Emerald Webwing in the Training Fields! It's the Male Imp skin! :)
Got the LuminousSurge Chest from Harpy's Roost (off the Blue Tang Hippogriff if I remember correctly). Judging by the name I'm assuming it contains the female spiral accent.
Got the LuminousSurge Chest from Harpy's Roost (off the Blue Tang Hippogriff if I remember correctly). Judging by the name I'm assuming it contains the female spiral accent.