Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Festival - Currency and Chests
I find this while in the forgotten cave: [item=SurgeLight Chest]
I find this while in the forgotten cave:
SurgeLight Chest
KMJ5mxG.gifCwmuBQK.gifOtNSJZM.gif

35326_s.gif
found fracturedlight chest in mire (I thiiiiink from a podid, but can't be sure)
found fracturedlight chest in mire (I thiiiiink from a podid, but can't be sure)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
and a livesurge from a common podid.
and a livesurge from a common podid.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
I found a Surgelight Chest while digging :D
I found a Surgelight Chest while digging :D
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/4939.png[/img] Found an Electropunk Chest while in the Arena, wasn't paying attention close attention to monsters but loot says I was up against Warcats, so it could've been from the Chimera or the Double - Tail.
4939.png

Found an Electropunk Chest while in the Arena, wasn't paying attention close attention to monsters but loot says I was up against Warcats, so it could've been from the Chimera or the Double - Tail.
jbftbwbYueX8Ze.png
@iluvfanazzi

Do you remember how much treasure and gems you found in the chest?
@iluvfanazzi

Do you remember how much treasure and gems you found in the chest?
@Maki Uhh I'm sorry I usually don't pay attention to that but I just got another chest!; FracturedLight chest from the Amaranth moth also in the Training Fields, I opened it and got the Female SD skin + 2500 treasure and 1 gem.
@Maki Uhh I'm sorry I usually don't pay attention to that but I just got another chest!; FracturedLight chest from the Amaranth moth also in the Training Fields, I opened it and got the Female SD skin + 2500 treasure and 1 gem.
@Maki Just got a Surgelight chest from Baku
@Maki Just got a Surgelight chest from Baku
icefull2.png
I also got a Surgelight from a Baku. At least I'm fairly certain it was a Baku.
I also got a Surgelight from a Baku. At least I'm fairly certain it was a Baku.
Thank you everyone, all chests added :)
Thank you everyone, all chests added :)