Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lightning Festival - Currency and Chests
@Maki So does that leave the Crimson Snail's chest to be cleared up or are we positive it's the SurgeLight chest?
@Maki So does that leave the Crimson Snail's chest to be cleared up or are we positive it's the SurgeLight chest?
@KaizerinJ

The user who posted the chest wasn't sure, but there are no packs with both Crimson Reef Snail and Emerald Jewel; also, the neutral monsters in Scorched Forest, Harpy's Roost, Mire and Kelp Beds drop the same chest as the lightning monsters.
@KaizerinJ

The user who posted the chest wasn't sure, but there are no packs with both Crimson Reef Snail and Emerald Jewel; also, the neutral monsters in Scorched Forest, Harpy's Roost, Mire and Kelp Beds drop the same chest as the lightning monsters.
@KaizerinJ @Maki

I was farming in Forgotten Caves, and wasn't paying enough attention to what mob it dropped from to be sure ^^; I was hoping someone else would post confirmation...
@KaizerinJ @Maki

I was farming in Forgotten Caves, and wasn't paying enough attention to what mob it dropped from to be sure ^^; I was hoping someone else would post confirmation...
90azaf.png