Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Curious about your Runestones max lvls
1 2
Okay, I just gotta know, because whenever you lose, you see these crazy-high high scores on Runestones of the Aracanist, right?

So: Anyone here ever make it past Level 15 or 16? If so, how?

I can pretty reliably win Level 13, sometimes level 14. 15 I only got through once, with a lot of luck.

It just seems like the field gets a lot more complex and the time, relatively, doesn't increase enough??

Or is my memory just bad?

Thoughts, anyone?
Okay, I just gotta know, because whenever you lose, you see these crazy-high high scores on Runestones of the Aracanist, right?

So: Anyone here ever make it past Level 15 or 16? If so, how?

I can pretty reliably win Level 13, sometimes level 14. 15 I only got through once, with a lot of luck.

It just seems like the field gets a lot more complex and the time, relatively, doesn't increase enough??

Or is my memory just bad?

Thoughts, anyone?
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
Same boat as you - level 13 is fine, i get pretty close to level 14 but can't always finish it

But also i think my memory must just not be the greatest haha
Same boat as you - level 13 is fine, i get pretty close to level 14 but can't always finish it

EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
18 is the highest ive ever cleared iirc; 17 is where i usually die edit: failed to pb (break 90k) but here's another level 18 clear [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/889171013424807967/1122295709195055105/Screenshot_2023-06-24_at_6.41.04_PM.png[/img]
18 is the highest ive ever cleared iirc; 17 is where i usually die

edit: failed to pb (break 90k) but here's another level 18 clear

Screenshot_2023-06-24_at_6.41.04_PM.png
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
[quote name="Azulops" date="2023-06-23 19:03:06" ] Same boat as you - level 13 is fine, i get pretty close to level 14 but can't always finish it But also i think my memory must just not be the greatest haha [/quote] Right? It feels like it goes from "okay, I can handle this" to "omg, I am soooo confused!" within, like, a level or two... : )
Azulops wrote on 2023-06-23 19:03:06:

Right? It feels like it goes from "okay, I can handle this" to "omg, I am soooo confused!" within, like, a level or two... : )
[quote name="hatesprit" date="2023-06-23 19:11:29" ] 18 is the highest ive ever cleared iirc; 17 is where i usually die [/quote] Oh wow, so high! Respect! I do wonder... shouldn't pairs start repeating at some point? So you'd have, like, four of the same tile on the board? Maybe then things would get easier again?
hatesprit wrote on 2023-06-23 19:11:29:

Oh wow, so high! Respect! I do wonder... shouldn't pairs start repeating at some point? So you'd have, like, four of the same tile on the board? Maybe then things would get easier again?
I finally managed to get the achievement today during lv.17, whew. It is definitely difficult. I believe that is my highest level, given it is also my highscore. Keep persevering, I'm sure you'll get there! Perhaps it is also something you get better at over time, I don't know.

The highscore board might have been achieved through some sort of cheating perhaps, I always wonder about ridiculously high scores.
I finally managed to get the achievement today during lv.17, whew. It is definitely difficult. I believe that is my highest level, given it is also my highscore. Keep persevering, I'm sure you'll get there! Perhaps it is also something you get better at over time, I don't know.

The highscore board might have been achieved through some sort of cheating perhaps, I always wonder about ridiculously high scores.
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="CanisLupus03" date="2023-06-24 03:27:13" ] [quote name="hatesprit" date="2023-06-23 19:11:29" ] 18 is the highest ive ever cleared iirc; 17 is where i usually die [/quote] Oh wow, so high! Respect! I do wonder... shouldn't pairs start repeating at some point? So you'd have, like, four of the same tile on the board? Maybe then things would get easier again? [/quote] @CanisLupus03 I'd have to play test this because I'm second-guessing myself now, but I'm pretty sure at the higher levels there are the same amount of tiles in play but the time limit gets shorter? I don't wanna play Runestones again though T_T
CanisLupus03 wrote on 2023-06-24 03:27:13:
hatesprit wrote on 2023-06-23 19:11:29:

Oh wow, so high! Respect! I do wonder... shouldn't pairs start repeating at some point? So you'd have, like, four of the same tile on the board? Maybe then things would get easier again?

@CanisLupus03

I'd have to play test this because I'm second-guessing myself now, but I'm pretty sure at the higher levels there are the same amount of tiles in play but the time limit gets shorter? I don't wanna play Runestones again though T_T
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
[quote name="Arcadaline" date="2023-06-24 04:21:56" ] I finally managed to get the achievement today during lv.17, whew. It is definitely difficult. I believe that is my highest level, given it is also my highscore. Keep persevering, I'm sure you'll get there! Perhaps it is also something you get better at over time, I don't know. The highscore board might have been achieved through some sort of cheating perhaps, I always wonder about ridiculously high scores. [/quote] Thanks, yeah, I think I've gotten better over time playing it, but it's going to be difficult to get that achievement! I've always wondered about that highscore board. Or maybe it was achieved when the game was in beta testing or something and there were different mechanics? Who knows. I've been on this site for years and years, but I don't think I've ever seen these scores move or change... (Not that I've paid that much attention...)
Arcadaline wrote on 2023-06-24 04:21:56:

Thanks, yeah, I think I've gotten better over time playing it, but it's going to be difficult to get that achievement!

I've always wondered about that highscore board. Or maybe it was achieved when the game was in beta testing or something and there were different mechanics? Who knows. I've been on this site for years and years, but I don't think I've ever seen these scores move or change... (Not that I've paid that much attention...)
Quote:
I'd have to play test this because I'm second-guessing myself now, but I'm pretty sure at the higher levels there are the same amount of tiles in play but the time limit gets shorter? I don't wanna play Runestones again though T_T

Oh, interesting! Never got to that point- unless that's level 15 and that's why I pretty much always crash out there, I might count and see if the board actually gets bigger at that point!
Quote:

Oh, interesting! Never got to that point- unless that's level 15 and that's why I pretty much always crash out there, I might count and see if the board actually gets bigger at that point!
Highest I've ever made was 11... it gets to where I can't see them to tell them apart
Highest I've ever made was 11... it gets to where I can't see them to tell them apart
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
1 2