Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66
In terms of the recolor debate, I'm not on board with non-pride recolors. This is a pride item, it doesn't need a non-pride recolor.
What I am on board with are pride recolors. For example, there could be a recolor focusing on different orientations, another focusing on the trans umbrella (trans, nonbinary, fluid genders, demigenders etc) and other umbrellas like that.
As much as I love it, I will admit it's a bit cluttered and trying to search for a specific flag among them. Some sort of like 'hey, these are the flags in this scene ' would be appreciated as well.
In terms of the recolor debate, I'm not on board with non-pride recolors. This is a pride item, it doesn't need a non-pride recolor.
What I am on board with are pride recolors. For example, there could be a recolor focusing on different orientations, another focusing on the trans umbrella (trans, nonbinary, fluid genders, demigenders etc) and other umbrellas like that.
As much as I love it, I will admit it's a bit cluttered and trying to search for a specific flag among them. Some sort of like 'hey, these are the flags in this scene ' would be appreciated as well.
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
THE SCENE IS SO YUMMY I LOVE IT
THE SCENE IS SO YUMMY I LOVE IT
gasp spots!!!! yesssss
gasp spots!!!! yesssss
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]I love the scene The polka dots? Lol I gotta play around with them a bit. But I like the idea.
I love the scene

The polka dots? Lol I gotta play around with them a bit. But I like the idea.
hc7MLaK.png
Gay and spotty dotty dergs! What more could you ask for?
Gay and spotty dotty dergs! What more could you ask for?
forum-signature-stuff-4.pngforum-signature-stuff-1.pngforum-signature-stuff-2.pngforum-signature-stuff-3.png
I love the new scenery. I gave it to my bi pride themed dragon.
I love the new scenery. I gave it to my bi pride themed dragon.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
[quote name="Oakensleaf" date="2023-06-23 02:00:32" ] In terms of the recolor debate, I'm not on board with non-pride recolors. This is a pride item, it doesn't need a non-pride recolor. What I am on board with are pride recolors. For example, there could be a recolor focusing on different orientations, another focusing on the trans umbrella (trans, nonbinary, fluid genders, demigenders etc) and other umbrellas like that. As much as I love it, I will admit it's a bit cluttered and trying to search for a specific flag among them. Some sort of like 'hey, these are the flags in this scene ' would be appreciated as well. [/quote] I second this, non-pride recolors are not necessary at all.
Oakensleaf wrote on 2023-06-23 02:00:32:

I second this, non-pride recolors are not necessary at all.
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
[quote name="Insomnia" date="2023-06-23 06:15:26" ] I second this, non-pride recolors are not necessary at all. [/quote] I think the main reason people want it is because there isn’t a colorful flower scene like this other than Lightweaver’s Domain and Flowering Wasteland (and those have entirely different vibes). For people who either aren’t a part of the community or don’t have any dragons to use the scene on, they probably just want a similar scene full of colorful flowers.
Insomnia wrote on 2023-06-23 06:15:26:
I think the main reason people want it is because there isn’t a colorful flower scene like this other than Lightweaver’s Domain and Flowering Wasteland (and those have entirely different vibes). For people who either aren’t a part of the community or don’t have any dragons to use the scene on, they probably just want a similar scene full of colorful flowers.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
[quote name="Dogmage999" date="2023-06-23 06:36:29" ] [quote name="Insomnia" date="2023-06-23 06:15:26" ] I second this, non-pride recolors are not necessary at all. [/quote] I think the main reason people want it is because there isn’t a colorful flower scene like this other than Lightweaver’s Domain and Flowering Wasteland (and those have entirely different vibes). For people who either aren’t a part of the community or don’t have any dragons to use the scene on, they probably just want a similar scene full of colorful flowers. [/quote] main issue (at least mine) is how very saturated scene is; it could still be pride themed but less bright. I mean it proably wont happen, if scene recolurs would be a thing it would probbaly already happen. I see people are mainly voicing their feels of it being too vibrant so wanting something... not so saturated (and I see lot of them are queer themselves). I think a lot of scenes in general are too saturated and overpower image of dragons if you view them in scenic mode ngl I hope we someday get rainbow pastel scene, pride or not
Dogmage999 wrote on 2023-06-23 06:36:29:
Insomnia wrote on 2023-06-23 06:15:26:
I think the main reason people want it is because there isn’t a colorful flower scene like this other than Lightweaver’s Domain and Flowering Wasteland (and those have entirely different vibes). For people who either aren’t a part of the community or don’t have any dragons to use the scene on, they probably just want a similar scene full of colorful flowers.

main issue (at least mine) is how very saturated scene is; it could still be pride themed but less bright. I mean it proably wont happen, if scene recolurs would be a thing it would probbaly already happen. I see people are mainly voicing their feels of it being too vibrant so wanting something... not so saturated (and I see lot of them are queer themselves). I think a lot of scenes in general are too saturated and overpower image of dragons if you view them in scenic mode

ngl I hope we someday get rainbow pastel scene, pride or not
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="Oakensleaf" date="2023-06-23 02:00:32" ] In terms of the recolor debate, I'm not on board with non-pride recolors. This is a pride item, it doesn't need a non-pride recolor. What I am on board with are pride recolors. For example, there could be a recolor focusing on different orientations, another focusing on the trans umbrella (trans, nonbinary, fluid genders, demigenders etc) and other umbrellas like that. As much as I love it, I will admit it's a bit cluttered and trying to search for a specific flag among them. Some sort of like 'hey, these are the flags in this scene ' would be appreciated as well. [/quote] we need an abro one because us abros get zero rep ever. i don‘t think our flag is even in the scene. it‘s incredibly disheartening
Oakensleaf wrote on 2023-06-23 02:00:32:
we need an abro one because us abros get zero rep ever. i don‘t think our flag is even in the scene. it‘s incredibly disheartening
it/he/they
transmasc.png
abro.pngclasspect.png
1fpzX0w.png
mlHpBMC.png
vista_mirror1.png

brimstone, occeus, or screemu

i do a lot of strange things
vista_ridge1.png windowarcane.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66