Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66
The scene is so gorgeous and special! Thank you FR team <33
The scene is so gorgeous and special! Thank you FR team <33
[quote name="NatsuWolf" date="2023-06-22 15:34:21" ] [quote name="Valrunie" date="2023-06-22 08:34:21" ] [quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2023-06-21 23:01:14" ] Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors. [/quote] yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work) [/quote] I agree as well, its nice and all but it triggered a massive eyestrain headache for me just looking at it for a couple of minutes c': which makes me sad because I do really like the whole field of flowers design it has going on... its just way too saturated and chaotic for me. I would love to see some more toned down recolors of it in the future! [/quote] It certainly is a little easier to look at outside scenic mode... [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/629455653970378793/1121584191872708748/image.png[/img][/center] I never really look in scenic mode that often, so it took a sec to really see just how bright it is. Hopefully outside scenic mode it'll be easier for people to look at, but I suppose that half defeats the purpose. A pastel version for people who [i]do[/i] want to look in scenic mode though sounds nice! Straight up recolors might get some flack, so maybe getting meadow scenes of different types of flowers could appeal to people. I personally wouldn't mind the scene being recolored (I'm trans, ace, and a weird balance of aro and mlm) but I also understand why others may not. For right now though, I'm certainly happy to see some more pride-related stuff on this site, especially available year-round! It's clearly not performative either, so it feels welcoming to me.
NatsuWolf wrote on 2023-06-22 15:34:21:
Valrunie wrote on 2023-06-22 08:34:21:
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2023-06-21 23:01:14:
Can't remember which page it was, but I agree with another user that commented in this thread about non-pride recolors for the scene. Would be nice, especially far less eye burning colors.

yopp I agree with this - idea is lovely but colours are super bright o.o would love we could have scene recolours and to see this stay in various colours but less saturated? rainbow coloured but more pastel maybe? (I know some flags are pastel so all being more pastel wouldn't work)

I agree as well, its nice and all but it triggered a massive eyestrain headache for me just looking at it for a couple of minutes c': which makes me sad because I do really like the whole field of flowers design it has going on... its just way too saturated and chaotic for me. I would love to see some more toned down recolors of it in the future!

It certainly is a little easier to look at outside scenic mode...
image.png
I never really look in scenic mode that often, so it took a sec to really see just how bright it is. Hopefully outside scenic mode it'll be easier for people to look at, but I suppose that half defeats the purpose.

A pastel version for people who do want to look in scenic mode though sounds nice! Straight up recolors might get some flack, so maybe getting meadow scenes of different types of flowers could appeal to people. I personally wouldn't mind the scene being recolored (I'm trans, ace, and a weird balance of aro and mlm) but I also understand why others may not.

For right now though, I'm certainly happy to see some more pride-related stuff on this site, especially available year-round! It's clearly not performative either, so it feels welcoming to me.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
[color= purple][b]HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!!!![/b] [img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61VauJWpGhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg[/img]

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!!!!

61VauJWpGhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
8cov.png
Lol, I thought Clutchwarmer was an apparel item at first. It would be cool to have an egg apparel item, especially after the chicken familiars
Lol, I thought Clutchwarmer was an apparel item at first. It would be cool to have an egg apparel item, especially after the chicken familiars
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
[quote name="plagues" date="2023-06-21 09:30:36" ] SPOTS IM SEEING SPOTS EVERYWHERE IM SEEING LOTS [/quote] spots.
plagues wrote on 2023-06-21 09:30:36:
SPOTS IM SEEING SPOTS
EVERYWHERE IM SEEING LOTS
spots.
Lore Sales/Deals
Hmm...Polkadots for moderns is ok, I guess...in the right situation (which I don't currently have (that I'm aware of anyway). :P )

...but...Kumo for moderns, when? I need it for one of my dergs, but I'm not sure I want to abby him...
Hmm...Polkadots for moderns is ok, I guess...in the right situation (which I don't currently have (that I'm aware of anyway). :P )

...but...Kumo for moderns, when? I need it for one of my dergs, but I'm not sure I want to abby him...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Happy Pride :'3!!
Happy Pride :'3!!
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
love the brightness and inclusivity of the scene, its so pretty also, polkadots for all!!!! [emoji=aberration love size=1]
love the brightness and inclusivity of the scene, its so pretty

also, polkadots for all!!!!
Wow, rainbow!! =D
Wow, rainbow!! =D
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
The scene is very pretty! It and the new gene are such a fun gift for pride this year
The scene is very pretty! It and the new gene are such a fun gift for pride this year
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66