Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 ... 3167 3168
Is there some sticky or topic on the stormlight workshop that talks about pricing art for RL currency? I am sure I saw some guidelines about it but I can't find anything, just wanna make sure I don't break any rules on accident (^_^")
Is there some sticky or topic on the stormlight workshop that talks about pricing art for RL currency? I am sure I saw some guidelines about it but I can't find anything, just wanna make sure I don't break any rules on accident (^_^")
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
@caesare You can read the rules on art commissions here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005860643-Art-Commissions
There are no guidelines for pricing art, you can charge whatever you want.

You can also see the art sales policy here which includes information on selling physical art based on FR property for real money:
Quote:
Art Sales Policy

1. You may sell your digital Services-related fan art or commissions for both "real world" currency or for Virtual Currency.

1. Note that Company retains the copyright to its dragons and designs.

2. You may display your fan art on your personal website provided that you provide a link or the URL text to or for flightrising.com on or near the image.

3. No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company’s intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not.

1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be gifted, traded, purchased with Virtual Currency, or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded.

4. Artwork utilizing the Company or Services IP may not be added to third party, print-service stores. Example: shapeways, deviantart prints, redbubble, cafepress, zazzle, and similar entities.

5. Artwork sales of original works, -tangible and digital- utilizing the artist's own IP may be sold by the artist and have no limitations on units sold. The limitations above are placed solely on works using Company or Services IP.
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81

If you're selling digital art then it doesn't matter.
@caesare You can read the rules on art commissions here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005860643-Art-Commissions
There are no guidelines for pricing art, you can charge whatever you want.

You can also see the art sales policy here which includes information on selling physical art based on FR property for real money:
Quote:
Art Sales Policy

1. You may sell your digital Services-related fan art or commissions for both "real world" currency or for Virtual Currency.

1. Note that Company retains the copyright to its dragons and designs.

2. You may display your fan art on your personal website provided that you provide a link or the URL text to or for flightrising.com on or near the image.

3. No more than 5 units be sold of tangible merchandise utilizing the Company’s intellectual property (IP) be sold for "real world" currency. Making a piece of fan art or a craft project is fine, but making a business out of Company or Services merchandise is not.

1. Tangible merchandise utilizing Company or Services IP may be gifted, traded, purchased with Virtual Currency, or raffled (provided the raffle does not utilize "real world" currency) beyond this 5 unit limit, but may not be sold for "real world" currency once the 5 unit limit is exceeded.

4. Artwork utilizing the Company or Services IP may not be added to third party, print-service stores. Example: shapeways, deviantart prints, redbubble, cafepress, zazzle, and similar entities.

5. Artwork sales of original works, -tangible and digital- utilizing the artist's own IP may be sold by the artist and have no limitations on units sold. The limitations above are placed solely on works using Company or Services IP.
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81

If you're selling digital art then it doesn't matter.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
I see, thank you! ^^
@Lonin
I see, thank you! ^^
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
This may be more appropriate for the Dragons For Sale subforum, but how profitable are XXX Gold Facet dragons these days? I just got back from a very long break during a time when they sold for a decent amount, but I'm getting mixed signals looking at the Auction House now. A dragon like this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1111421253870436404/1121566242340347984/85097800_350.png[/img]
This may be more appropriate for the Dragons For Sale subforum, but how profitable are XXX Gold Facet dragons these days? I just got back from a very long break during a time when they sold for a decent amount, but I'm getting mixed signals looking at the Auction House now.

A dragon like this:
85097800_350.png
"It is new, indeed, for I made it last night in a dream of strange cities; and dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden-girdled Babylon."
@goblinkween

For general pricing advice, see Nightwind's Guide. As you've likely heard, the general advice is to compare your dragon to similar dragons listed on the AH. Prices can vary based on genes, breed, eye color, and other factors - if you can't find anything close to yours, set whatever price you want.

However, keep in mind that the dragon market is subjective. Whether or not a dragon sells ultimately depends on the whims and wallets of internet strangers, and AH listings only show dragons for sale, not dragons that have successfully sold.

XXX Gold dragons have been popular for years, but once you have a single pair, they can breed clones infinitely, each potentially becoming half of another breeding pair. As such, many popular combinations like this have now been bred to the point of excess, some going all the way down to fodder price.

Narrowing it down, Crystal/Facet Gold dragons (not including Ancients) are also listed . I'm seeing other Imperials listed for 30 Gems and 19,000 Treasure at minimum - but again, these are listed for sale, not successfully sold.

Take a look at these listings, and think; how does yours measure up? If someone's looking for a dragon like yours, similar dragons & their prices are your direct sales competition. Does yours have something the others don't? Do any "collectors' niches" (explained in the guide) apply to your dragon? And, if not, what's the lowest price you're willing to accept?

If you're truly at a loss for what to do, a common tactic is to start by listing the dragon for higher than you expect it to sell, then gradually lower the price over time.

I'd personally start at 50g/kt for her if you have the lair space & patience, but try 20g/kt or lower if you'd rather not wait. Good luck!
@goblinkween

For general pricing advice, see Nightwind's Guide. As you've likely heard, the general advice is to compare your dragon to similar dragons listed on the AH. Prices can vary based on genes, breed, eye color, and other factors - if you can't find anything close to yours, set whatever price you want.

However, keep in mind that the dragon market is subjective. Whether or not a dragon sells ultimately depends on the whims and wallets of internet strangers, and AH listings only show dragons for sale, not dragons that have successfully sold.

XXX Gold dragons have been popular for years, but once you have a single pair, they can breed clones infinitely, each potentially becoming half of another breeding pair. As such, many popular combinations like this have now been bred to the point of excess, some going all the way down to fodder price.

Narrowing it down, Crystal/Facet Gold dragons (not including Ancients) are also listed . I'm seeing other Imperials listed for 30 Gems and 19,000 Treasure at minimum - but again, these are listed for sale, not successfully sold.

Take a look at these listings, and think; how does yours measure up? If someone's looking for a dragon like yours, similar dragons & their prices are your direct sales competition. Does yours have something the others don't? Do any "collectors' niches" (explained in the guide) apply to your dragon? And, if not, what's the lowest price you're willing to accept?

If you're truly at a loss for what to do, a common tactic is to start by listing the dragon for higher than you expect it to sell, then gradually lower the price over time.

I'd personally start at 50g/kt for her if you have the lair space & patience, but try 20g/kt or lower if you'd rather not wait. Good luck!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Does coliseum battles give the same amount of XP to each dragon afterwards? Even if one dragon didn't make many hits?

Also, how do you put a dragon in the hibernal den slot?
Does coliseum battles give the same amount of XP to each dragon afterwards? Even if one dragon didn't make many hits?

Also, how do you put a dragon in the hibernal den slot?
pixil-frame-0-2.png Razdel's Brew Center
Need an item from Baldwin's? Message your friendly neighborhood Baldwin Brewer for any needed items/apparel/familiars!
Note: Level 8 current highest recipe
pixil-frame-0-2.png
@Razdel

Yes, EXP is equal across dragons, based on the enemies you fought. It doesn't matter how each dragon participated in each battle.

To move dragons between your Lair and Den, first click on the gear icon at the top right of the page to enter Edit Mode. Click on any number of dragons you want to move, which will checkmark them.

Next, click on the moon-shaped icon under any of the checked dragons. You will see a confirmation pop-up asking you which asks you to pick which tab to place them in. Once you've selected a tab, the checkmarked dragons will all move to the selected Hibernal Den tab. If you do not have enough Den spaces, the dragons will not move and you'll get an error message instead).

To return dragons from your Den to the Lair, repeat all these steps in the Hibernal Den, just clicking on a sun icon instead. The original announcement might be helpful if you have further questions about these features!
@Razdel

Yes, EXP is equal across dragons, based on the enemies you fought. It doesn't matter how each dragon participated in each battle.

To move dragons between your Lair and Den, first click on the gear icon at the top right of the page to enter Edit Mode. Click on any number of dragons you want to move, which will checkmark them.

Next, click on the moon-shaped icon under any of the checked dragons. You will see a confirmation pop-up asking you which asks you to pick which tab to place them in. Once you've selected a tab, the checkmarked dragons will all move to the selected Hibernal Den tab. If you do not have enough Den spaces, the dragons will not move and you'll get an error message instead).

To return dragons from your Den to the Lair, repeat all these steps in the Hibernal Den, just clicking on a sun icon instead. The original announcement might be helpful if you have further questions about these features!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Is there any forum or html to facilitate posting for pairs of dragons for breeding?

I don't know if I explained correctly.

But I would like to know if there is any forum or html formula for posting datas on the father, mother and percentage of colors and genes that the dragons may be born.
Is there any forum or html to facilitate posting for pairs of dragons for breeding?

I don't know if I explained correctly.

But I would like to know if there is any forum or html formula for posting datas on the father, mother and percentage of colors and genes that the dragons may be born.
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Allocen Are you looking for something like this? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2879752
@Allocen Are you looking for something like this? https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2879752
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@NightmareJudge

Man are you a godsend! Thanks for the advice, very useful techniques and resources to a newbie. I'll go and check out the guide.
@NightmareJudge

Man are you a godsend! Thanks for the advice, very useful techniques and resources to a newbie. I'll go and check out the guide.
"It is new, indeed, for I made it last night in a dream of strange cities; and dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden-girdled Babylon."
1 2 ... 3027 3028 3029 3030 3031 ... 3167 3168