Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Anime GO
1 2 3 4
I would say The Brave Express Might Gaine at the moment! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qsb4Ob2g1rqnjino1_400.gif[/img] Big train mech. Can't beat that :]
I would say The Brave Express Might Gaine at the moment!

tumblr_m7qsb4Ob2g1rqnjino1_400.gif

Big train mech. Can't beat that :]
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

it's just so insane and goofy, yet can be dark at times and the characters are loveable !!
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

it's just so insane and goofy, yet can be dark at times and the characters are loveable !!
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
It's so hard to choose! There are just so many that I like >u<

If I just had to choose one, maybe Inuyasha? It was the first anime I had ever watched and holds so much nostalgia for me.

Other honorable mentions include Mushi-shi, One-Punch Man, FLCL, and Chobits :D There are so many more that I enjoy but I'll just go with these for now lol
It's so hard to choose! There are just so many that I like >u<

If I just had to choose one, maybe Inuyasha? It was the first anime I had ever watched and holds so much nostalgia for me.

Other honorable mentions include Mushi-shi, One-Punch Man, FLCL, and Chobits :D There are so many more that I enjoy but I'll just go with these for now lol
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
Either Mob Psycho 100 or Tiger and Bunny. They both have their issues but their casts of characters are both so charming :D
Either Mob Psycho 100 or Tiger and Bunny. They both have their issues but their casts of characters are both so charming :D
LqtwImW.png9WgJ5w6.pnggalileo.png
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood remains my favorite but Demon Slayer definitely came close to taking over that spot.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood remains my favorite but Demon Slayer definitely came close to taking over that spot.
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
Violet Evergarden!
Violet Evergarden!
fHKOi67.png Qsi7AgW.png jy4N1pw.png Yw8EvNQ.png c4hkaoV.jpg
rix3ppo.png BzjAkuF.png FObX7rS.png
H5oS9j0.png
Azumanga Daioh!

Tsukurimashou!
Tsukurimashou!
Sate sate nani ga dekiru kana!!!!
Azumanga Daioh!

Tsukurimashou!
Tsukurimashou!
Sate sate nani ga dekiru kana!!!!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
Assassination Classroom!
Assassination Classroom!
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png
Tiger & Bunny. Favourite superhero media by far, really captured everything I like about comic books. Also the cast is super enjoyable, there's no heterosexual explanation for the relationship the two leads have, and it blew my mind at the time that the protagonist was a middle-aged widowed father.
Tiger & Bunny. Favourite superhero media by far, really captured everything I like about comic books. Also the cast is super enjoyable, there's no heterosexual explanation for the relationship the two leads have, and it blew my mind at the time that the protagonist was a middle-aged widowed father.
raccoon.png
Slayers, it has fantasy and comedy. It's a bit older but it remains my favorite. Gurren Lagann comes second probably but it's hard to pick I like so many. Trigun should also get a mention.
Slayers, it has fantasy and comedy. It's a bit older but it remains my favorite. Gurren Lagann comes second probably but it's hard to pick I like so many. Trigun should also get a mention.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
1 2 3 4