Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Adventures players?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm just wondering if anyone here plays Dragon Adventures on Roblox? I'd like to hang out with some people on FR on there if anyone's up for it!
I'm just wondering if anyone here plays Dragon Adventures on Roblox? I'd like to hang out with some people on FR on there if anyone's up for it!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
*waves*

HI!! I was just thinking of making a discussion post for this! I'm loving the update today, even if it's super buggy rn :p

I'd love to make some DA friends!
*waves*

HI!! I was just thinking of making a discussion post for this! I'm loving the update today, even if it's super buggy rn :p

I'd love to make some DA friends!
Hello! I used to be on that game 24/7 before but recently I just haven't had any interest in it. I would love to get back into it but just don't find some aspects of the game interesting or genuinely fun due to recent updates. I have some much loved dragons and stuff but I find the game is too much now.
I miss the old pvp, leisure center, etc. Back when DA was genuine fun and not 'gotta grind hard for this before it leaves!'
I can understand people's love for it though! I pop in occasionally to see what's going on and hatch a couple of eggs :)
Hello! I used to be on that game 24/7 before but recently I just haven't had any interest in it. I would love to get back into it but just don't find some aspects of the game interesting or genuinely fun due to recent updates. I have some much loved dragons and stuff but I find the game is too much now.
I miss the old pvp, leisure center, etc. Back when DA was genuine fun and not 'gotta grind hard for this before it leaves!'
I can understand people's love for it though! I pop in occasionally to see what's going on and hatch a couple of eggs :)
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

@Nysida Nice! The meteor update is really fun and it's helping me out a LOT with finishing up my projects lol. I'm trying to make an official theme and the hardest part is getting a breeding pair going. @MonoMagpie That's understandable tbh, especially with how some dragons can easily sell for upwards of 1mil in Undercity (rip me saving for a Pala lol). I know the big revamp out of nowhere really threw things off for me and I'm pretty upset about grinding in fantasy now. My UN is DreyrugrSkaddi and ya'll are free to add me if you'd like! I'm usually seen on this lil scrunkle [s]and the source of my brokeness[/s]: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/803734603491311658/1120709272074981507/RobloxScreenShot20230617_141416568.png[/img]
@Nysida
Nice! The meteor update is really fun and it's helping me out a LOT with finishing up my projects lol. I'm trying to make an official theme and the hardest part is getting a breeding pair going.

@MonoMagpie
That's understandable tbh, especially with how some dragons can easily sell for upwards of 1mil in Undercity (rip me saving for a Pala lol). I know the big revamp out of nowhere really threw things off for me and I'm pretty upset about grinding in fantasy now.

My UN is DreyrugrSkaddi and ya'll are free to add me if you'd like! I'm usually seen on this lil scrunkle and the source of my brokeness:

RobloxScreenShot20230617_141416568.png

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
OOOO YES i play!!! and is that a bm yue? ive never seen one :O

im partial to milkshakes too, i have a sm moix, bm eisen, and like... 50 wips that are eating my coins lol

my user on roblox is the same on here (chiscakes) if anyone wants to add me please feel free to! we can all chat during minecraft simulator event (galaxy) when its on
OOOO YES i play!!! and is that a bm yue? ive never seen one :O

im partial to milkshakes too, i have a sm moix, bm eisen, and like... 50 wips that are eating my coins lol

my user on roblox is the same on here (chiscakes) if anyone wants to add me please feel free to! we can all chat during minecraft simulator event (galaxy) when its on
@Chiscakes
She is! She refuses to shuffle to the last glass mat though lol! I’m saving up for another Yueshi to slap a Stellar preset pot on. I’ll add you once I get back on today! It’d be nice to share coin woes with a fellow milkshake enjoyer haha ^^
@Chiscakes
She is! She refuses to shuffle to the last glass mat though lol! I’m saving up for another Yueshi to slap a Stellar preset pot on. I’ll add you once I get back on today! It’d be nice to share coin woes with a fellow milkshake enjoyer haha ^^

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
I had played it once during an Easter Event it seemed. But, I decided to try it again and now I’m playing it a lot! Definitely still confused on what makes dragons desirable for auctions, but grinding meat and bacon gets me a good amount at least.
I had played it once during an Easter Event it seemed. But, I decided to try it again and now I’m playing it a lot! Definitely still confused on what makes dragons desirable for auctions, but grinding meat and bacon gets me a good amount at least.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
@DarkVixen
Nice! The easter event this year was pretty fun ngl. The desirable dragons tend to be based on looks and rarity (hatch rarity from events, how long ago the season they were released in was, themes, etc.). I have to get back into meat grinding myself lol, a lot's changed with this new update so I have to adjust accordingly
@DarkVixen
Nice! The easter event this year was pretty fun ngl. The desirable dragons tend to be based on looks and rarity (hatch rarity from events, how long ago the season they were released in was, themes, etc.). I have to get back into meat grinding myself lol, a lot's changed with this new update so I have to adjust accordingly

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
[quote name="Dreyrugr" date="2023-06-20 10:29:54" ] She is! She refuses to shuffle to the last glass mat though lol! I’m saving up for another Yueshi to slap a Stellar preset pot on. I’ll add you once I get back on today! It’d be nice to share coin woes with a fellow milkshake enjoyer haha ^^ [/quote] OMG AWESOME!! and manifesting that glass mat for you, i know the struggle </3 my moix herself has eaten about 1m coins... dang themes stealing our hearts!!! and i accepted your req :D and @DarkVixen nice, welcome back to DA!! another tip for cash money is to start up a coconut farm (and also dragonfruits among other things) because coco day is notorious for bringing in the big bucks when it rolls around and people can sell their coconuts to the trader for endless coin. AND, there are a lot of factors for what makes dragons desirable in undercity auctions! but the way i make money on occasion is i buy themed world dragons (strawberry milkshake or "sm", blueberry milkshake, etc...) breed them, and sell them. another great way is to sell pure dragons and do the same thing, but ive found that themeds sell faster and for more. newer players really like big dragons and neon ones, so you can make money that way as well... but you prob wont earn much, so id say stick to themed dragons. your quickest moneymaking bet are themed moths (sylvas) since they have a 5 min cd and you can churn them out quick (but for only 5k each, so throw some raptors (sauriums) and rocs among other worlds to get peoples attention) and speaking of themes, when coralinas first came out i went CRAZY breeding my very first sm coras. so my coras are among the first sm ones made!! sometimes people fight over themed coras since theyre so stinkin cute, so id say go for coras if you wanna make money too. (ive seen one go up to 50k before because it sparked a bid war)
Dreyrugr wrote on 2023-06-20 10:29:54:

OMG AWESOME!! and manifesting that glass mat for you, i know the struggle </3 my moix herself has eaten about 1m coins... dang themes stealing our hearts!!! and i accepted your req :D

and @DarkVixen nice, welcome back to DA!! another tip for cash money is to start up a coconut farm (and also dragonfruits among other things) because coco day is notorious for bringing in the big bucks when it rolls around and people can sell their coconuts to the trader for endless coin.

AND, there are a lot of factors for what makes dragons desirable in undercity auctions! but the way i make money on occasion is i buy themed world dragons (strawberry milkshake or "sm", blueberry milkshake, etc...) breed them, and sell them. another great way is to sell pure dragons and do the same thing, but ive found that themeds sell faster and for more.

newer players really like big dragons and neon ones, so you can make money that way as well... but you prob wont earn much, so id say stick to themed dragons. your quickest moneymaking bet are themed moths (sylvas) since they have a 5 min cd and you can churn them out quick (but for only 5k each, so throw some raptors (sauriums) and rocs among other worlds to get peoples attention)

and speaking of themes, when coralinas first came out i went CRAZY breeding my very first sm coras. so my coras are among the first sm ones made!! sometimes people fight over themed coras since theyre so stinkin cute, so id say go for coras if you wanna make money too. (ive seen one go up to 50k before because it sparked a bid war)
Oh hey, haven't heard that name in a long time! I used to be a huge DA fan, it's actually where I found out about Flight Rising [emoji=special eyes size=1] I've been gone from the game for a while, but I have been thinking of getting back into it. Judging by my wiki activity, the last major update I was around for was the Accessory Island stuff (although I've heard that world was deleted?) - is there any new stuff I should know about before playing again? I know there's at least some stuff since I understand approximately nothing that y'all are saying, haha. Also, speaking of the Wiki, was anyone here on there in 2020 or before? If so, you might recognize me as MaybeBellaBoo! (although if anyone wants to add me, you'll need to send a request to DatlilCat since that's my new main) [emoji=new friend size=1]
Oh hey, haven't heard that name in a long time! I used to be a huge DA fan, it's actually where I found out about Flight Rising

I've been gone from the game for a while, but I have been thinking of getting back into it. Judging by my wiki activity, the last major update I was around for was the Accessory Island stuff (although I've heard that world was deleted?) - is there any new stuff I should know about before playing again? I know there's at least some stuff since I understand approximately nothing that y'all are saying, haha.

Also, speaking of the Wiki, was anyone here on there in 2020 or before? If so, you might recognize me as MaybeBellaBoo! (although if anyone wants to add me, you'll need to send a request to DatlilCat since that's my new main)
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6