Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which achievements WON'T you get?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
I feel like it's too early to tell.

Miscellaneous will take time and patience (and money), but nothing a few more years on this site wont let me achieve. Same goes for Activities.

Shock Switch one is a pain, but I managed to do the rest of the Fairgrounds high score achievements by pure accident, so I'm guessing with enough trial and error this one will one day fall to its knees as well.

Battle ones are easy enough, so I'm likely to complete them all the earliest.

Collecting, yet again, will just take still being alive by the time the needed events roll over.

Breeding will take a while (where am I supposed to get that many eggs???), but I'm looking forward to completing it. Finally a reason to breed my old useless pairs!

And Clan & Lair, well... That one might actually take the longest. Shock Switch may happen a year from now or tomorrow, noone knows. But expanding my lair to 200 slots? I'd need to find some very dedicated and loyal furry customers to get that one.
I feel like it's too early to tell.

Miscellaneous will take time and patience (and money), but nothing a few more years on this site wont let me achieve. Same goes for Activities.

Shock Switch one is a pain, but I managed to do the rest of the Fairgrounds high score achievements by pure accident, so I'm guessing with enough trial and error this one will one day fall to its knees as well.

Battle ones are easy enough, so I'm likely to complete them all the earliest.

Collecting, yet again, will just take still being alive by the time the needed events roll over.

Breeding will take a while (where am I supposed to get that many eggs???), but I'm looking forward to completing it. Finally a reason to breed my old useless pairs!

And Clan & Lair, well... That one might actually take the longest. Shock Switch may happen a year from now or tomorrow, noone knows. But expanding my lair to 200 slots? I'd need to find some very dedicated and loyal furry customers to get that one.
dGVSNyM.png
Most of the fairground ones, mostly the Shock Switch one, I'm really bad at that game anyways and I don't want to waste time on this when I can do something else. But really, I don't feel like doing any of the fairground ones.
Everything else is probably only a matter of time. The ones for breeding are more a thing of "if it happens, it happens - but if not, then not."
Most of the fairground ones, mostly the Shock Switch one, I'm really bad at that game anyways and I don't want to waste time on this when I can do something else. But really, I don't feel like doing any of the fairground ones.
Everything else is probably only a matter of time. The ones for breeding are more a thing of "if it happens, it happens - but if not, then not."
dEe2UrM.png
FlMK7kZ.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
lightningshieldr.pngshadowshieldl.png
No, Pursuits, I will not put vistas on my dragons. What the heck is the point of that anyway? Dragons don't post? And the vista is only displayed on its own, way below the fold, where nobody would scroll.

No more nests.

No!!! tabs! no tabs!!! back in my day we had pages and they worked just fine! also tabs push my dragons closer to the fold :c

And look, I adore scenes, but I will only stick them on dragons that they aesthetically match, and all my unscened dragons will wait for appropriate scenes to be released. We still need more variety.
No, Pursuits, I will not put vistas on my dragons. What the heck is the point of that anyway? Dragons don't post? And the vista is only displayed on its own, way below the fold, where nobody would scroll.

No more nests.

No!!! tabs! no tabs!!! back in my day we had pages and they worked just fine! also tabs push my dragons closer to the fold :c

And look, I adore scenes, but I will only stick them on dragons that they aesthetically match, and all my unscened dragons will wait for appropriate scenes to be released. We still need more variety.
Any of them!
Any of them!
Ok, I wasn't sure I could make myself follow through with it, but I finally did the exalting a progenitor one. It made me feel awful for the whole 10 seconds he was gone...hope whoever came up with that evil idea is happy lol I guess that only leaves the Runestones of the Arcanist 50k achievement as one that I seriously doubt I'll ever get. And possibly the one for getting to level 10. I had a daily pursuit today that only required getting to level 5 four times and I was frazzled enough after that. That timer is too short! [emoji=aberration scared size=1]
Ok, I wasn't sure I could make myself follow through with it, but I finally did the exalting a progenitor one. It made me feel awful for the whole 10 seconds he was gone...hope whoever came up with that evil idea is happy lol

I guess that only leaves the Runestones of the Arcanist 50k achievement as one that I seriously doubt I'll ever get. And possibly the one for getting to level 10. I had a daily pursuit today that only required getting to level 5 four times and I was frazzled enough after that. That timer is too short!
8eQDIbk.png
I'm attempting to get all of them (already knocked out a good few), however I don't expect to ever get those Runestone and Shock Switch achievements. They probably will haunt me forever.
I'm attempting to get all of them (already knocked out a good few), however I don't expect to ever get those Runestone and Shock Switch achievements. They probably will haunt me forever.
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
The progen one. I can't do it.
The progen one. I can't do it.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
They all seem pretty doable to me!! I'm just impatient, the event specific ones are going to vex me
They all seem pretty doable to me!! I'm just impatient, the event specific ones are going to vex me
Me and my 1 ticket a week at Roundsey will get the 10k total tickets achievement in 520,000 years lol
Me and my 1 ticket a week at Roundsey will get the 10k total tickets achievement in 520,000 years lol
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
The thought of exalting either of my progens literally terrifies me. They've been with me for over four years now and I have loved them dearly the entire time. I'd just be afraid of not being able to get them back for whatever reason and then after it was said and done I'd probably just feel bad lol
The thought of exalting either of my progens literally terrifies me. They've been with me for over four years now and I have loved them dearly the entire time. I'd just be afraid of not being able to get them back for whatever reason and then after it was said and done I'd probably just feel bad lol
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15