Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which achievements WON'T you get?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Definitely the exalting/restoring your progens one. I’ve had both of them in my lair since I started, and they’re not going anywhere. Plus, I’m not sure whether their bios would be deleted. Otherwise, I’m not aiming for any specific achievements (at least right now)
Definitely the exalting/restoring your progens one. I’ve had both of them in my lair since I started, and they’re not going anywhere. Plus, I’m not sure whether their bios would be deleted. Otherwise, I’m not aiming for any specific achievements (at least right now)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Honestly that NoN achievement that wants you to leave a chest to disintegrate. I don't think I can bring myself to waste my chances at eggs.
And it'll probably take a lot of willpower to do the exalt progen.
Honestly that NoN achievement that wants you to leave a chest to disintegrate. I don't think I can bring myself to waste my chances at eggs.
And it'll probably take a lot of willpower to do the exalt progen.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Seconding the NOTN "let a chest disintegrate" achievement. I don't think I would have the heart to do that...
Seconding the NOTN "let a chest disintegrate" achievement. I don't think I would have the heart to do that...
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
@CodeOfArms @Ainsley good news! that achievement actually checks for the presence of Nocturnal Dust in your hoard. If you find someone willing to lend dust out for the achievement, you can just borrow it and get the achievement without the suffering.
@CodeOfArms @Ainsley good news! that achievement actually checks for the presence of Nocturnal Dust in your hoard. If you find someone willing to lend dust out for the achievement, you can just borrow it and get the achievement without the suffering.
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
@vacantlyamused | Omg, really? That's a lifesaver, then!! Ty for the info!
@vacantlyamused | Omg, really? That's a lifesaver, then!! Ty for the info!
A pixel button that reads 'wishlist' and links to my wishlist.
A pixel button that reads 'avatar dragon' and links to my avatar dragon.
A pixel button that reads 'about' and links to my extended about.
A pixel button that reads 'For Sale'.
A pixel button that reads 'den slot tasks' and links to a list of items I currently need for my latest hibernal den slots.
A pixel button that reads 'they/them'. These are my pronouns.
A pixel button that reads 'trans'. Referring to the fact that I am transgender.
A pixel button that reads 'autistic', referring to the fact that I am autistic.
A pixel button that reads 'disabled', referring to the fact that I am physically disabled.
A pixel button that reads 'wheelchair user', referring to the fact that I use a wheelchair.

Call me Ainsley!
Discord: ainsleys
LF Accent: Paper Cranes | Please DM me if you have it!
Celebratory G1 Hatching!
Someone else mentioned it but exalting progens. I love my progens too much, even if there is a restoration thing I will never. Not even in a million years no.
Someone else mentioned it but exalting progens. I love my progens too much, even if there is a restoration thing I will never. Not even in a million years no.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@vacantlyamused Good to know! I'm learning that my mimic powder is not what I thought it was :/
@vacantlyamused Good to know! I'm learning that my mimic powder is not what I thought it was :/
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
ATM I put aside maxing out lair.
And all those time rush games. They ask for fast reflexes that I can not do.
ATM I put aside maxing out lair.
And all those time rush games. They ask for fast reflexes that I can not do.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Runestone Rockstar most likely. I'm trying but the score needed is ridiculously high. ._.
Runestone Rockstar most likely. I'm trying but the score needed is ridiculously high. ._.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
A lot of the Fairgrounds ones, as they require patience.

And well, hard work, minimal Treasure amount... no good for motivation.
A lot of the Fairgrounds ones, as they require patience.

And well, hard work, minimal Treasure amount... no good for motivation.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15