Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your weird useless FR flex?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
i got every single insect food item in the game. none of the other ones just insects
i got every single insect food item in the game. none of the other ones just insects
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I saved my Marva's Fathomless Hat as an investment piece ^^' So while it's cool that it's unobtainable, it kinda burns that if I opened it I'd just get a 3g bunny
I saved my Marva's Fathomless Hat as an investment piece ^^' So while it's cool that it's unobtainable, it kinda burns that if I opened it I'd just get a 3g bunny
I0BoGPB.png
Over 13k minor health potions, for no other reason than that I wanted to see the numbers go off the button in the Coli, & it became a thing. Takes up like, 4 full pages in the hoard. This post reminded me to get back into buying them.
Over 13k minor health potions, for no other reason than that I wanted to see the numbers go off the button in the Coli, & it became a thing. Takes up like, 4 full pages in the hoard. This post reminded me to get back into buying them.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
very comprehensive lore for pretty much all of my dragons is my useless flex
very comprehensive lore for pretty much all of my dragons is my useless flex
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
I've talked about it before but and tbh I'm a lil more prideful of it then I probably need to be, but. zero achievement challenge <3 Which is kicking me when I want to get two sets of carnivore but only have pursuits to go off of lmao
I've talked about it before but and tbh I'm a lil more prideful of it then I probably need to be, but. zero achievement challenge <3 Which is kicking me when I want to get two sets of carnivore but only have pursuits to go off of lmao
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
The first egg I ever hatched on my account was a natural primal.
The first egg I ever hatched on my account was a natural primal.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
I was very, [i]very[/i] good at tracking Crim pre-achievements because I would always check my which waystone, with the intent of always keeping it completely empty. This means I was really good at denying every one of Crim's trades on the dot. Less useless now that I actually have to give her stuff, but is funny regardless. Even got a meme made about me for it :). [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/918202955570757715/929566238894592050/20CC025E-DD5F-480D-8AEC-1DC9BEAABA7E.png[/img]
I was very, very good at tracking Crim pre-achievements because I would always check my which waystone, with the intent of always keeping it completely empty. This means I was really good at denying every one of Crim's trades on the dot. Less useless now that I actually have to give her stuff, but is funny regardless. Even got a meme made about me for it :).
20CC025E-DD5F-480D-8AEC-1DC9BEAABA7E.png
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2023-06-19 13:50:45" ] i got every single insect food item in the game. none of the other ones just insects [/quote] oh i should've said my actual real stupid flex, a challenge to get a stack of every seafood and aquatic food in the game minus 3 exceptions. the anniversary cakes because i would like to be able to spend money on things that aren't food, the starfish because it would take eons and also drain my funds, and the tuxedo urchins because i don't want to get yelled at for hoarding a rare hibden item. i stopped playing the coli for a few months so i have to grind an extra amount now because im trying to finish my hibden tasks as well, kelp beds will have to wait until i have another level 25 because my wind progens get pummled in there. maybe one day if im bored again i'll collect every plant item, the gorillas in rainsong are the only bosses that drop a plant food item right?
PixelSpiral wrote on 2023-06-19 13:50:45:
oh i should've said my actual real stupid flex, a challenge to get a stack of every seafood and aquatic food in the game minus 3 exceptions. the anniversary cakes because i would like to be able to spend money on things that aren't food, the starfish because it would take eons and also drain my funds, and the tuxedo urchins because i don't want to get yelled at for hoarding a rare hibden item. i stopped playing the coli for a few months so i have to grind an extra amount now because im trying to finish my hibden tasks as well, kelp beds will have to wait until i have another level 25 because my wind progens get pummled in there.

maybe one day if im bored again i'll collect every plant item, the gorillas in rainsong are the only bosses that drop a plant food item right?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F9Y5vhG.png[/img] I've been at the top of a leaderboard that doesn't exist any more.
F9Y5vhG.png
I've been at the top of a leaderboard that doesn't exist any more.
ZincAlloy.gif
my halloween obsession that is draining all my baldwin mats and money
my halloween obsession that is draining all my baldwin mats and money
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24