Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | feather’s pwyw shop ;) (closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@FeatherFlame
hello!! Could I offer 300kt for art of Visk? Not sure what that'll get me, but I'm down with whatever :) thank you!
@FeatherFlame
hello!! Could I offer 300kt for art of Visk? Not sure what that'll get me, but I'm down with whatever :) thank you!
aJTY8eT.png
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
@CrumpledJuiceBox

Hello! Super sorry but slots are full right now; I can add you to the pinglist if you would like to get notified of when they are available again
@CrumpledJuiceBox

Hello! Super sorry but slots are full right now; I can add you to the pinglist if you would like to get notified of when they are available again
I do art!
@realsoku

Added ^^
@realsoku

Added ^^
I do art!
That'd be great, thank you :)
That'd be great, thank you :)
aJTY8eT.png
[quote name="FeatherFlame" date="2023-06-16 21:10:17" ] @Morrow I’ve finished your piece; please let me know if there is anything that you would like me to change! (I can also remove/increase the rainbow tint if you would rather me send something like that instead ^^) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718227090310299791/1119478592011772027/Ebbu.png[/img] [/quote] Aaaaah sorry for the delay I didn't notice the notif! He looks freaking amazing! I lofe it and the bit of rainbow to him ;u; thank you so much!
FeatherFlame wrote on 2023-06-16 21:10:17:
@Morrow

I’ve finished your piece; please let me know if there is anything that you would like me to change!

(I can also remove/increase the rainbow tint if you would rather me send something like that instead ^^)
Ebbu.png

Aaaaah sorry for the delay I didn't notice the notif! He looks freaking amazing! I lofe it and the bit of rainbow to him ;u; thank you so much!
Hi! I’d love to be added to your pinglist, please! (Would love another gijinka lolol)
Hi! I’d love to be added to your pinglist, please! (Would love another gijinka lolol)
5lit.gif 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png s5ke.gif
@Morrow
No worries, glad you like it!

@Ottoman
Hello again! Of course ^^
@Morrow
No worries, glad you like it!

@Ottoman
Hello again! Of course ^^
I do art!
I’d love to be pinglisted! (Definitely need a doodle page in my life.)
I’d love to be pinglisted! (Definitely need a doodle page in my life.)
@Dragakure

Added!
@Dragakure

Added!
I do art!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18