Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | feather’s pwyw shop ;) (closed)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18
@featherflame

Maybe a lot of freckles? I’m so sorry for not letting you know earlier, it completely slipped my mind ;; if it’s too difficult of an addition that’s completely fine / I can def pay extra if it’s a complex addition
@featherflame

Maybe a lot of freckles? I’m so sorry for not letting you know earlier, it completely slipped my mind ;; if it’s too difficult of an addition that’s completely fine / I can def pay extra if it’s a complex addition
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
If the slot is still open I'd love to grab it (or is this still operating under a not fist come first served basis)?
If the slot is still open I'd love to grab it (or is this still operating under a not fist come first served basis)?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@aakhu No worries, no extra payment needed; I added freckles + a nose! Is there anything else you wanted? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718227090310299791/1116542407090114591/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@aakhu

No worries, no extra payment needed; I added freckles + a nose! Is there anything else you wanted?

Untitled_Artwork.png
I do art!
@OnyxBat

Hello! It still isn't first come first serve, but you can make a request and I may get back to you later ;)
@OnyxBat

Hello! It still isn't first come first serve, but you can make a request and I may get back to you later ;)
I do art!
@featherflame

Nope it looks great, tysm!
@featherflame

Nope it looks great, tysm!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Okay cool I'll fill out my request when I get a chance!
Okay cool I'll fill out my request when I get a chance!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@FeatherFlame
Hello are you still open and taking request?
@FeatherFlame
Hello are you still open and taking request?
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@AngelOfFate

Hello! You can make a request and I'll notify you if I decide to accept it.
@AngelOfFate

Hello! You can make a request and I'll notify you if I decide to accept it.
I do art!
@aakhu

Glad you like it ^^
@aakhu

Glad you like it ^^
I do art!
@FeatherFlame
Cool ^^ you can just pick any from this tab any that you vibe with some of them already have ginkas but those that dont if you end up choosing one of them you can just take creative liberty i dont really have a set design in mind ^^ let me know if you end up needing me to be more specific than just giving a tab of dragon and just choose a few just wanted to toss out options

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/367309/816418
@FeatherFlame
Cool ^^ you can just pick any from this tab any that you vibe with some of them already have ginkas but those that dont if you end up choosing one of them you can just take creative liberty i dont really have a set design in mind ^^ let me know if you end up needing me to be more specific than just giving a tab of dragon and just choose a few just wanted to toss out options

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/367309/816418
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18