Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | feather’s pwyw shop ;) (closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@woopdomoop
Hello shop is back open! it took me,, less time than expected to reopen and finish requests (idk how I did it lol)

Since it’s been a bit, please let me know if you would still like to order something ;)
@woopdomoop
Hello shop is back open! it took me,, less time than expected to reopen and finish requests (idk how I did it lol)

Since it’s been a bit, please let me know if you would still like to order something ;)
I do art!
@featherFlame

Could I offer 1500g for something of my lad EBBU?
@featherFlame

Could I offer 1500g for something of my lad EBBU?
@featherflame

Hi!! Are you open to taking comms right now? I'd like something (hopefully a fullbody? I very much need more references) done of kesari and I can offer 400kt (how much can I offer to get it coloured as well?) :)
@featherflame

Hi!! Are you open to taking comms right now? I'd like something (hopefully a fullbody? I very much need more references) done of kesari and I can offer 400kt (how much can I offer to get it coloured as well?) :)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@FeatherFlame Hello again! Thank you for the ping (seems like I might be a bit late again, haha), I'm still interested in getting a gijinka (I can offer 600kt) if you're up for designing some! If not, no worries; please could I stay on the pinglist then :)
@FeatherFlame Hello again! Thank you for the ping (seems like I might be a bit late again, haha), I'm still interested in getting a gijinka (I can offer 600kt) if you're up for designing some! If not, no worries; please could I stay on the pinglist then :)
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
@morrow

y o I was checking out your characters in your other thread recently (can I say you have a lot of cool characters) and doodling one of them?? will slide in into your surprise art thread sometime soon ;0

And sure! I’ll add you to my first slot ^^
@morrow

y o I was checking out your characters in your other thread recently (can I say you have a lot of cool characters) and doodling one of them?? will slide in into your surprise art thread sometime soon ;0

And sure! I’ll add you to my first slot ^^
I do art!
@aakhu

Sure! 400kt should be fine for your coloring your character :)
@aakhu

Sure! 400kt should be fine for your coloring your character :)
I do art!
@FeatherFlame

What a coincidence lol! I'll shoot you over a CR for this one now at least lol
@FeatherFlame

What a coincidence lol! I'll shoot you over a CR for this one now at least lol
@woopdomoop

Hello again! You aren’t too late (I edited shop details and changed the number of slots before I reopened so now there are three); I’ll mark you down for the third slot! I’ll let you know which dragon I choose when I make it to your request ;)
@woopdomoop

Hello again! You aren’t too late (I edited shop details and changed the number of slots before I reopened so now there are three); I’ll mark you down for the third slot! I’ll let you know which dragon I choose when I make it to your request ;)
I do art!
@FeatherFlame Ah great, thank you so much! :D
@FeatherFlame Ah great, thank you so much! :D
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
@Morrow I’ve finished your piece; please let me know if there is anything that you would like me to change! (I can also remove/increase the rainbow tint if you would rather me send something like that instead ^^) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/718227090310299791/1119478592011772027/Ebbu.png[/img]
@Morrow

I’ve finished your piece; please let me know if there is anything that you would like me to change!

(I can also remove/increase the rainbow tint if you would rather me send something like that instead ^^)
Ebbu.png
I do art!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18