Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48
They'd look like the mythical creature my name's taken from, so: hooves, lion tails, mouths that stretch back to their ears... They'd probably be plague.
They'd look like the mythical creature my name's taken from, so: hooves, lion tails, mouths that stretch back to their ears... They'd probably be plague.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
EARTH ANCIENT!!!!!
EARTH ANCIENT!!!!!

An ancient breed from Dragonhome, Basher dragons look like an Ankylosaurus with gems growing out of its back. They are completely wingless and the secondary color changes the color of the gems instead. They are named for their club tails that they use to bash open rock and crack geodes, which are important to their culture. As hatchlings, gemstones are a vital part of their diet.

An ancient breed from Dragonhome, Basher dragons look like an Ankylosaurus with gems growing out of its back. They are completely wingless and the secondary color changes the color of the gems instead. They are named for their club tails that they use to bash open rock and crack geodes, which are important to their culture. As hatchlings, gemstones are a vital part of their diet.
clay.png TpcyzkZ.png
I would say bug dragon because people think of bugs as pesky but we have a lot of bug dragons already (maybe I'm an aether lol), so something like a seagull dragon instead? Or a gremlin/goblin-looking dragon that isn't inspired by any specific animal.

Alternatively: it's completely normal design-wise but the requirements to get it are something ridiculous and arbitrary that everyone hates, like the 1 mil points shock switch achievement rewards a dragon as well.
I would say bug dragon because people think of bugs as pesky but we have a lot of bug dragons already (maybe I'm an aether lol), so something like a seagull dragon instead? Or a gremlin/goblin-looking dragon that isn't inspired by any specific animal.

Alternatively: it's completely normal design-wise but the requirements to get it are something ridiculous and arbitrary that everyone hates, like the 1 mil points shock switch achievement rewards a dragon as well.
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
I think mine would make a better familiar, ha! I like the familiars that are just a sentient object, and a sentient Sled would be so cute! My other name is Aer (sled is one of my old childhood nicknames) and that would make a much better dragon I think! Maybe something with pretty feathers, very wispy and bird-like!
I think mine would make a better familiar, ha! I like the familiars that are just a sentient object, and a sentient Sled would be so cute! My other name is Aer (sled is one of my old childhood nicknames) and that would make a much better dragon I think! Maybe something with pretty feathers, very wispy and bird-like!
UFhZdZT.pngojl81do.pnga08AgQr.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Mine would probably be a bigger dragon with a part of it's body that resembles a hammer, like a reverse hammerhead shark maybe lol

Just imagine, big ancient dragon but it's tail is shaped like a banhammer, with markings that just go B O N K. legendary
Mine would probably be a bigger dragon with a part of it's body that resembles a hammer, like a reverse hammerhead shark maybe lol

Just imagine, big ancient dragon but it's tail is shaped like a banhammer, with markings that just go B O N K. legendary
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

It's the next ancient lol
It's the next ancient lol
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Dog dragons. That sounds wonderful
Dog dragons. That sounds wonderful
oDxwf8B.pngdVEhpEt.pngdVEhpEt.png7elPyMO.pngwU5i5vK.gif jgzLtmU.png KdKVPgq.png I1EqHDk.png 1tGcyfK.png HxP6kXi.png
A shrimp hybridized with a budgerigar
A shrimp hybridized with a budgerigar
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
A breed that's just a ton of tiny dragons in a pile. Lots of little squirming babies with a hive mind.
A breed that's just a ton of tiny dragons in a pile. Lots of little squirming babies with a hive mind.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48