Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 420 421
spaceship game emotionally breaks the man
spaceship game emotionally breaks the man
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Idk what the one above me is, I feel like the one above it is Dayshift at Freddy's.

Kid with spaceship loses hourglasses
Idk what the one above me is, I feel like the one above it is Dayshift at Freddy's.

Kid with spaceship loses hourglasses
z3ouQq5.gif 1lYv7yK.png
rK7soRR.png
N2y2KFS.png
"A dubious little CREATURE getting up to MISCHIEF. This is No Good. The Beast is demonic in nature. Very Icky, no good."
A group of 5'11 kings shoot spiders and mine in space.
A group of 5'11 kings shoot spiders and mine in space.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

1000 hours in and you're still in the tutorial [emoji=special eyes size=1]
1000 hours in and you're still in the tutorial
Imagine, if you will, a crossover between Silent Hill and Adventure Time. Now, imagine it as an RPG.

no, I haven’t played this one and almost certainly never will because I’m a huge wuss about horror haha
Imagine, if you will, a crossover between Silent Hill and Adventure Time. Now, imagine it as an RPG.

no, I haven’t played this one and almost certainly never will because I’m a huge wuss about horror haha
oJK1fXV.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2023-06-18 11:12:14" ] Imagine, if you will, a crossover between Silent Hill and Adventure Time. Now, imagine it as an RPG. no, I haven’t played this one and almost certainly never will because I’m a huge wuss about horror haha [/quote] omori?
DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-06-18 11:12:14:

omori?
they/them
[quote name="@tunicate" date="2023-06-19 09:17:25" ] [quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2023-06-18 11:12:14" ] Imagine, if you will, a crossover between Silent Hill and Adventure Time. Now, imagine it as an RPG. no, I haven’t played this one and almost certainly never will because I’m a huge wuss about horror haha [/quote] omori? [/quote] Correct!!
@tunicate wrote on 2023-06-19 09:17:25:
DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-06-18 11:12:14:

omori?
Correct!!
oJK1fXV.png
if you bet heads on a coin but it lands on tails, you immediately get shot by an old man who parkours on roofs.
if you bet heads on a coin but it lands on tails, you immediately get shot by an old man who parkours on roofs.
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
Zombie kills gods but sometimes dies to the dumbest things
Zombie kills gods but sometimes dies to the dumbest things
Dunno what to put here yet.
ePOliyb.pngNQ1Ze0S.pnggYW0j5f.png
mTAp2ld.pngKGrwaQg.pngZTPpQYU.png
tyEuRXe.pngtCsqc24.pngnWiQNX9.png
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
you get lost, die 1000 times, meet gods, eat neurons, and leave.
you get lost, die 1000 times, meet gods, eat neurons, and leave.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
1 2 ... 346 347 348 349 350 ... 420 421